+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CheshireCats said:
I feel like we've now been transferred to another queue that might take years more...this sucks massively. My hubbs keeps telling me that he thinks this 'file transfer' is a good thing...I don't agree.
It does seem a little late to be transferring this application. I just need to know if I'm over-reacting or not...is this just a normal part of the process...the file transfer to a local office...???

Is there somewhere I can call to find out the waiting periods for this 'local office" ???
I think I read someone else on here whose spouse wouldn't allow the non-accompanying medical and they got an interview just so that it could be explained to them in person what the consequences of that would be. After it was explained to them, they signed that they understood and were given their PR.

I hope that's what will happen in your case.

Good luck!

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
figtoria said:
I think I read someone else on here whose spouse wouldn't allow the non-accompanying medical and they got an interview just so that it could be explained to them in person what the consequences of that would be. After it was explained to them, they signed that they understood and were given their PR.

I hope that's what will happen in your case.

Good luck!
Thank you, I hope that is only the case...I am going to call the CIC on Monday morning to be sure that they did in fact send the app to London Ontario firstly and try to find out what the waiting times are for that office. Not much more I can do I guess. It is what it is.
Can't wait for all of this to be done and over...so damn stressful!

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
about the GCMS notes, is cic going to send them to me every time there is an update or I have to ask a new notes after some time?
tnx

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
Rusty53 said:
Wow wow wow we are sooooo happy today. The OWP arrived today. I do not normally get worked up about things in this process but I have to say I was worried about this one. I remember awhile ago someone posted that you could not apply for an OWP before AIP online, it had to be a paper application. This had me worried because this was exactly what I did. Well I am here to tell you today that you can file for OWP online at any time and it will be approved.

By the way if anybody needs a good Thai massage we are now in business!

Nobody needs to worry about updating the spreadsheet. I got It Ha!
CONGRATS, Rusty. !!!

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
So I finally landed yesterday, supposedly I should have been cheering and reveling the day but conversely I am very sad and in tears as I have just lost my Grandma. The process is just so long for becoming PR that sometimes we lose our loved ones without ever meeting them again.
Its goes without saying as how fortunate I am to find this forum , it’s a bunch of friends in fact a family on its own where one being consoled, motivated and cherished all at the same time. I am so much thankful to God to provide me the opportunity to associate with people who are persistently sharing their valuable opinions experiences and knowledge.
I truly hope and pray that every single person of this forum get DM sooner than he expect and enjoy life to its max.

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
Nigea said:
MissCanada would that be total of 4 months without CCTB. CCTB sent for the TTN and said as soon as received would process my CCTB
yes, but I am just saying how long it took for me. Hope that maybe it would be faster for you.

Good luck.

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
nonoo said:
So I finally landed yesterday, supposedly I should have been cheering and reveling the day but conversely I am very sad and in tears as I have just lost my Grandma. The process is just so long for becoming PR that sometimes we lose our loved ones without ever meeting them again.
Its goes without saying as how fortunate I am to find this forum , it's a bunch of friends in fact a family on its own where one being consoled, motivated and cherished all at the same time. I am so much thankful to God to provide me the opportunity to associate with people who are persistently sharing their valuable opinions experiences and knowledge.
I truly hope and pray that every single person of this forum get DM sooner than he expect and enjoy life to its max.
So sorry for your loss Nonoo. My prayers are with you during this difficult time. However, may I give you a warm welcome to Canada.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Nonoo...I am sorry about your grandmother ...

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@nonoo
I will laugh and cry with you. Congrats on ur landing! I trust that ur experience was great! And I must tell you how sorry I am to hear about yourgrandma.I pray for your strength and that the most high will see you and your family through this difficult time. Was she living here?

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
nonoo said:
Its goes without saying as how fortunate I am to find this forum , it's a bunch of friends in fact a family on its own where one being consoled, motivated and cherished all at the same time. I am so much thankful to God to provide me the opportunity to associate with people who are persistently sharing their valuable opinions experiences and knowledge.
:(-sorry about your loss,the process is sure too long and it's too bad because life doesn't stand still and wait for us!-I have lost a few people the 11 years a've been here:(!-:)congrats on becoming a PR.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
nonoo, I am sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. I am also happy for the completion of your journey. I want to thank you for your kind words to all of US who have become friends on the forum. I accept the news of landing from everyone with mixed emotions. Even though I am happy for them I also know I have friends here that I will miss.

Both you and your Grandmother have completed a journey and you can take solice in the fact that she is sharing in your happiness even though it is mixed with sadness at the same time. Make her proud and enjoy your success and happiness as a permanent resident of Canada.

Please let US know when your pr card arrives. Take care and overtime you look up to the heavens smile, because someone will be smiling back at you.

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for your lost nonoo.:( This is what I'm scared for. Damn process is taking so long. And I do wonder if this is worth it.

By the way, welcome to Canada :)

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
I am sorry for your loss nonoo.. I completely agree that this forum is a home away from home. People are so supportive here, just like family members.

Congrats nonoo on becoming a PR..

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
nonoo said:
My sincere condolences to u and your family, well look at it this way, she has gone to a better place. Congrats on your landing.

Robotic

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
@nonoo

I'm so deeply srry for your loss, stay strong

@ Forum

My aip was on October 4th 2012...I feel like my PR should be soon (I hope) what if I go back home now and wait there till I hear a decision made...or will they abandon the application once I leave Canada?? I knw I should be patient and I'm trying to but I'm dying to go back home and see my family =(