28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
Watchie said:
Hi spuh_dyna, just trying to tell u r not the only one with the transfer file dilemma, we have applied since November 2011 and still waiting, just found out after all this wait that my file transfer to etobicoke without AIP which we are still in first stage, my wife and I want to start a family but we are hesitant because I can't work although I'm sitting on a bachelor's degree which is very frustrating. Ive heard it's not positive when they transfer files to local office without AIP, makes me wonder about this system here. We live in Mississauga and honestly I'm so ready to take her with me and we continue our lives Kingston where I know I can use my contacts and get a job for her there. We are just at the end of our wits. Contacting our MP and we just get the same answer "file is transferred for further assessment" dear god help us.
Wow! Sounds crazy, but be sure that things will sure work out well. Try and get more documents,Pics,and as much letters u can get from friends and family! Guys wht so u think!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Now I am so worry.. Every day I always check my email, my wife's email, mail box, this forum , CIC website , Ecas , watching TV because sometimes there is Canada immigration news.. I am already paranoid now :)

i_am_oasa

Feb 27, 2013
Hi guys, Please I have a question .... Is COPR the same as Canadian Record of immigrant Landing? For an inland sponsorship application, at what stage of approval will the above-mention document(s) be given? Thanks in advance.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
After Stage 2

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
sunsun said:
Now I am so worry.. Every day I always check my email, my wife's email, mail box, this forum , CIC website , Ecas , watching TV because sometimes there is Canada immigration news.. I am already paranoid now :)

LMAO!!

Sunsun, you are not the only one haha!!!

Even thought all my process has been smooth so far, there is always that little stress of not knowing what is happening now!
But as my boyfriend keeps on telling me ... No news means it good news and Im sure that the day that we stop stalking CIC good news will come! :)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
sunsun said:
Sunsun, you need to relax and enjoy the ride. I am very relaxed about the process and I have never checked ecas. I completely trust the spreadsheet. You just have to watch the people ahead of you, that will tell you what is happening. AIP is coming for most people between 160 and 180 days. You are at only 123 days. Stop checking ecas and start watching the spreadsheet and focus on the people in front of you that are hearing good news and it will pick up your spirits. I do this everyday and i build my confidence with other peoples happiness. This is why I get upset when the spreadsheet gets messed up. Listen to Loops he is right, you are focusing on the wrong things. If you feel in your heart that your application was good then you will have success and I will be there to congratulate you!

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
LittleMermaid, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to our happy patient family. Don't think about this being over at this point or it will be a long painful process. Embrace the ride and get to know your fellow appliacants and share in their joy and you will see time will fly by and you will gain many friends along the way. Remember we are all here for you!

Feb 28, 2013
Rusty53, could you also please add my information to the spreadsheet
Application received in Vegreville on October 3rd, 2012. Processing started December 10, 2012
OWP application sent with the application, medical and police checks done in september 2012

thank you in advance

Meekamz

Mar 2, 2013
Hi! My husband is in canada with a temporary working visa. He has a contract to work for 2 years in a car rental company. He wants to bring me, his wife, along with our two children in canada. What is the best way? His work doesnt fall in one of the skilled workers category. Please someone help. Thank you

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Hi Meekamz....
You and your children can apply visitor visa

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
sunsun said:
Hi,Migrain.. I think you should ask in International Students section, someone over there will give you a good answer.. :)
THanks sunsun.

I had already tried the International Student topic but without success. Inland Applications 2012 has lots of activity and I assume some members have filed OCWP or OWP on-line. I have already filed for PR.

In summary, attempting to apply on-line for Off-Campus Work Permit. Application IMM 5710 requires a digital signature. HOw do you submit a digital signature. CIC suggested just typing name on form but form doesn't allow this. Without dig sign, can't submit. I have been able to upload passport photo and passport scans.

Has anyone used on-line applications requiring digital signature and were successful in providing digital signature? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

downwinder

Feb 9, 2013
Migrain said:
THanks sunsun.

I had already tried the International Student topic but without success. Inland Applications 2012 has lots of activity and I assume some members have filed OCWP or OWP on-line. I have already filed for PR.

In summary, attempting to apply on-line for Off-Campus Work Permit. Application IMM 5710 requires a digital signature. HOw do you submit a digital signature. CIC suggested just typing name on form but form doesn't allow this. Without dig sign, can't submit. I have been able to upload passport photo and passport scans.

Has anyone used on-line applications requiring digital signature and were successful in providing digital signature? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

I think you have to write only the date and leave the signature space blank....after uploading the document you need to type your name. Your typed name will be used as "digital signature"

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
downwinder said:
I think you have to write only the date and leave the signature space blank....after uploading the document you need to type your name. Your typed name will be used as "digital signature"
Thanks Downwinder,

We have uploaded the documents. Do we type the name in after submittng to CIC? "Share with CIC"

mimi263

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hey can someone answer this for me please: We got word from my husbands lawyer his appeal for his refugee
Case was denied, we sent in our sponsorship application in December and received the AOR in January, my question is what can we expect to happen next?

Really appreciate the help!