01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Nigea said:
Thanks Ossie-2 That information re UCI number on passport was very helpful. Never thought to look there. This forum is a gold mine. Thanks all.
Where exactly is in the passport?

Thanks

Mini

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
mini2404 said:
Where exactly is in the passport?

Thanks

Mini
The Unique Client Identifier (UCI)number. This is an eight-figure number assigned to all visa appplicants, immigrants etc., Not to worry if you cant find it, CIC will locate it based on your name, date and place of birth and other biodata. Sometimes though, it is possible to locate the number if you fish out your visitor's visa or any other visa issued by CIC

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012 - imm008 - immigration office

Hi all,

I am in the midst of filling out the IMM0008 form and under application details number 4, they ask for the immigration office requested for processing this application. As we are doing an inland application, what should be the office stated here?

The application time for the office in my home country (Singapore) takes more than 2 years, hence we want to apply from within Canada. Problem is, I have only been here for 2 months this year. What should i fill it in as?

Thanks a lot.:)

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Ossie-2 said:
The Unique Client Identifier (UCI)number. This is an eight-figure number assigned to all visa appplicants, immigrants etc., Not to worry if you cant find it, CIC will locate it based on your name, date and place of birth and other biodata. Sometimes though, it is possible to locate the number if you fish out your visitor's visa or any other visa issued by CIC
Thanks!!!!

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012 - imm008 - immigration office

All inland applications go to the same place... Vegreville, Alberta.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp

CPC Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

Tuesdayc said:
Hi all,

I am in the midst of filling out the IMM0008 form and under application details number 4, they ask for the immigration office requested for processing this application. As we are doing an inland application, what should be the office stated here?

The application time for the office in my home country (Singapore) takes more than 2 years, hence we want to apply from within Canada. Problem is, I have only been here for 2 months this year. What should i fill it in as?

Thanks a lot.:)

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
Just my first post as a permanent resident of Canada after my landing interview yesterday. It all went OK, the officer was about 30 min late for our appointment. I always hear about many couples in the room, but I didn't see any. There were about 10 people in the entire waiting session and they were either alone or with parents or children. The agent asked the traditional questions on criminality and dependents, and that was it. I asked about applying for a PR card on urgent basis, since I am traveling soon, but she said "there's no such a thing as urgent PR, that's only for passports." I felt like taking my phone and showing her this: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing.asp), but decided not to. She said once I receive my PR card I can go and get a SIN, and also gave me a guide that reads "Welcome to Canada" and a document on residency obligations and such. I am happy it's all over and wish you all the best of luck!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdna said:
Just my first post as a permanent resident of Canada after my landing interview yesterday. It all went OK, the officer was about 30 min late for our appointment. I always hear about many couples in the room, but I didn't see any. There were about 10 people in the entire waiting session and they were either alone or with parents or children. The agent asked the traditional questions on criminality and dependents, and that was it. I asked about applying for a PR card on urgent basis, since I am traveling soon, but she said "there's no such a thing as urgent PR, that's only for passports." I felt like taking my phone and showing her this: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing.asp), but decided not to. She said once I receive my PR card I can go and get a SIN, and also gave me a guide that reads "Welcome to Canada" and a document on residency obligations and such. I am happy it's all over and wish you all the best of luck!
Welcome to Canada as a PR MDNA!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Hi... Mdna...
So the total processing time until you got your PR just 8 months ( Inland ?) ? :eek:

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Rusty53 said:
minime#

Our call logs included Skype, Email and Text. I was in the same situation as you. I had so many. I ended up sending just over 100 pages of logs. I sent what I had from the telephone company with regards to texts. It was in spreadsheet format since that was how I got it from them. I also sent email logs, which were mostly in one direction because my wife would email me and then I would text her back. I explained that this was because she had to pay for texts. I also sent our Skype log. All of them had gaps. I explained this and told them that if they wanted the gaps filled I didn't have them but would try to get them for them. What I did do was to take a couple of months of each and record the number of texts, emails or skype calls with in that time and in the case of Skype the length of those calls as weel. This helped to paint a picture of constant and prolonged contact in both directions.

I hope this helps.

Rusty
Thanks think Imma send a bit of each because its alot!!

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Hello guys, this time to share with you I received AOR today in the morning! yeeeeiii!! :D ;D

I want to use the spreadsheet, but I got confused (I know it so easy hahah!) Where it mentions AOR I was going to write today's date, since I got the email today, but in the email is mentioning they got everything on August 14th, so what is the date I have to consider?

I know is a silly question but I just wanna keep track of everything and avoid confusion!

Thank you!! ;)

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
mdna said:
Congrats !! Your whole process went fast !
Where did you land ? and may I ask where you're from ?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Mdna

Congrats! Your timeline is awesome. We will all be there soon.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Loops

I can add you to the spreadsheet if you like.