+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepcove 3 to 4 months is normal but at the rate CIC is moving who knows maybe faster.

erFiodena

Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + OWP 10-10-2012
buzybee said:
I have updated and sheet!! I read through several pages since i was pretty backed up ::) oops

So i changed any information i got wrong and added new inlanders who have joined the group and updated those who have heard awesome news :D....

ok so i can make the Sheet public so it is editable by people. So anyone could change and edit their own information is that what everyone would prefer...

Unfortunately any gaps in the sheet is because those inlanders haven't updated me or possibly posted on the forum in a while. However, if you see there's something missing in your information let me know...

By the way... is anyone landing in scarborough??
Hi Buzybee!

Awesome job on the spreadsheet.

Can you please update my row?

I got the "in process" email on July 27 :).

I've sent a complete application package and apparently everything was correct. I am waiting for CIC to process my application and I am getting excited considering how fast things are moving!

Back to the spreadsheet, can you add the column "complete application package sent". It seems that some of us sent the complete application and others are sending some documents (medical/police certificates) to CIC later in the process. I think in the second case the processing times can be longer. What do you think?

Congratulations to all of you that have got the AIP!!!And good luck to the ones that are waiting for it!

:)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is faster if u send everything together.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy thanks giving everyone!! GO RIDERS GO!!!!! What a victory....good game boys!!

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
wolanila said:
Just got an update on ecas. Medical results have been received. :))
Hi wolanila,

Today I got the same update as yours :). Is it a good news? I'm so scared of waiting for 2nd stage in a long time ::)

Good luck everyone, hope we all will hear a good news as the new week comes ;)

Cheers.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is great news meowmeow. This is getting very exciting.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep cove I sorry I miss read ur question about when ecas will show vegreville has received ur medical and police check. For some reason I thought u were asking about aor. For ur question I really have no idea but I don't think it should be to long. Don't worry there are others who have sent in there med and police in later and I don't think it effected there timeline. But I honestly could not tell you.

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa office: ..............Vegreville
Application received : March 12. 2012
(Meds, police sent with application)
Started processing : ..June 28. 2012
Aip: ........................Oct 2 2012 ,
Started processing PR:Oct 2 2012
Meds received:......... Oct 9 2012

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Hmm.. no one receiving any AIP's this week? Thanksgiving may have slowed the processes down this week...
Lets hope there is an update on the website this week as well :)

Good luck to everyone! and Happy Thanksgiving!

32pearls

Oct 3, 2012
Visa office: ..............Vegreville
Application received : March 12. 2012
(Meds, police sent with application)
Started processing : ..october 1. 2012
Medical results received:......... Oct 9 2012 :)

i am hoping to recieve step 1 approval letter any day now...any ideas how do we proceed with the work permit after that? Do we need to apply for one or will they send one along with the sponsor approval letter ??? and how long does it usually take for the step 2 after that???? thanx

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know the difference between meds received and MD? Is there a difference?

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

My partner and I have received our AIP on September 21st by email which advised us to do her medicals. Letter indicated her work permit approval, which we still have not received it yet. When she called, they told her that they have sent her visa on sunday September 23rd,but so far neither us or our lawyer received any thing from CIC. I was wondering if any of you guys had the same problem. One of the agent told us it might take up to six weeks till we receive the permit which is some how strange.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
We could view our application status now but it's just being said they received our application on June 7 and nothing else..Hoping that we could hear from them this month.:)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Out AIP was sent sept. 28 and we have not received a work permit yet. We will call tomorrow when that open and ask.does anyone know if you can get back payed for hospital bills after AIP?

Deepcove

Sep 22, 2012
wolanila said:
Deep cove I sorry I miss read ur question about when ecas will show vegreville has received ur medical and police check. For some reason I thought u were asking about aor. For ur question I really have no idea but I don't think it should be to long. Don't worry there are others who have sent in there med and police in later and I don't think it effected there timeline. But I honestly could not tell you.
No problem Wolanila. I actually thought that one of your previous posts was to answer my question (when you mentioned that it takes like 3 months!).

Enjoy