+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We did the medical in feb. and sent the medical letter from our doctor in with the pr application

ItisTime

Sep 20, 2012
wolanila said:
Just got an update on ecas. Medical results have been received. :))
You are a one step closer! Big news comming soon. We are in the same boat right now...let's keep our fingers crossed lol

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
We received your application to sponsor MEOWMEOW on March 14, 2012.

We started processing your application on July 5, 2012.

We sent you a letter on October 2, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I got decision madeeee. I check it this morning during in the class time, and I gonna cry ;D

Gluck everybody..

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
I have updated and sheet!! I read through several pages since i was pretty backed up ::) oops

So i changed any information i got wrong and added new inlanders who have joined the group and updated those who have heard awesome news :D....

ok so i can make the Sheet public so it is editable by people. So anyone could change and edit their own information is that what everyone would prefer...

Unfortunately any gaps in the sheet is because those inlanders haven't updated me or possibly posted on the forum in a while. However, if you see there's something missing in your information let me know...

By the way... is anyone landing in scarborough??

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool it's time we r in the same boat. Good news sooooooon!!!!!!!

Meow meow great news congratulations on AIP that is wonderful

Busy bee u are amazing for doing all this work for everyone and thank you. I have no objections to u doing this wonderful great job I just suggested a public spreadsheet because I thought it would take some pressure off you because I know it is a lot of work. Thank you for doing all this for everyone you are great.

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
wolanila said:
Cool it's time we r in the same boat. Good news sooooooon!!!!!!!

Meow meow great news congratulations on AIP that is wonderful

Busy bee u are amazing for doing all this work for everyone and thank you. I have no objections to u doing this wonderful great job I just suggested a public spreadsheet because I thought it would take some pressure off you because I know it is a lot of work. Thank you for doing all this for everyone you are great.

Thanks wolanila, it was really amazing! Im wondering how long does it usually take for the 2stage? my ecas shows that my pr application started processing on oct 2nd. Will everything be done before new year cuz Im planning go back my country with my husband on January 2013 hihi ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks everyone!

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
buzybee said:
I have updated and sheet!! I read through several pages since i was pretty backed up ::) oops

So i changed any information i got wrong and added new inlanders who have joined the group and updated those who have heard awesome news :D....

ok so i can make the Sheet public so it is editable by people. So anyone could change and edit their own information is that what everyone would prefer...

Unfortunately any gaps in the sheet is because those inlanders haven't updated me or possibly posted on the forum in a while. However, if you see there's something missing in your information let me know...

By the way... is anyone landing in scarborough??
thanks you so much for ur devotion! im really appreciate it! And good luck for ur landing! :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meow meow, word on the thread is that it has been taking approx 2 months from AIP. Happy for u and everyone. I can only imagine the smile on ur face.

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
wolanila said:
we applied for a work permit together with our application but did not receive one with our AIP letter. I am assuming this is normal, but does anyone know how long it takes to get the work permit after AIP?
The email I got October 2th said they will send the work permit, I'm hoping is already on the its way :) will let you know if I get it soon, I'm assuming and for what I read you get the work permit with the AIP.

Karito

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
wolanila said:
Meow meow, word on the thread is that it has been taking approx 2 months from AIP. Happy for u and everyone. I can only imagine the smile on ur face.
Thanks for ur answer, it's pretty wield when I read some posts say that they are waiting for the landing 1 year since getting AIP. It makes me nervous so far! Hope that we are getting very soon. Wolanila, let me know when it goes through ok :)

im so crazy now bc over happiness :-*

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
Karito said:
The email I got October 2th said they will send the work permit, I'm hoping is already on the its way :) will let you know if I get it soon, I'm assuming and for what I read you get the work permit with the AIP.

Karito
Hey Karito, I forgot to say thanks to you due to cheering me up! Did your ecas change yet?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meowmeow said:
Thanks for ur answer, it's pretty wield when I read some posts say that they are waiting for the landing 1 year since getting AIP. It makes me nervous so far! Hope that we are getting very soon. Wolanila, let me know when it goes through ok :)

im so crazy now bc over happiness :-*

well a year was the old timeline but now people are saying they have got a landing date with in 2 months.

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
wolanila said:
meow meow where are ya from?
Hi wolania, Im Vietnamese and currently in Vancouver. I lived in Toronto for 1.5 year and moved to Vancouver after the marriage ;D. It would be very nice if u are living in Van as well :)

Deepcove

Sep 22, 2012
wolanila said:
We did the medical in feb. and sent the medical letter from our doctor in with the pr application
Hi Wolanila,

I have done my medical + police in my home country and had the results sent by Fedex to Vegreville. The FedEx tracking system tells me that it was received on Oct 1st. When do you think the ecas will confirm receiving them?