Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + OWP 10-10-2012
CheshireCats said:
Hey guys...quick question as I'm having a hard time getting through to the call centre.
We are working on getting our police certificate from Australia.
Does anyone know if we have to just get a 'Name Check' or a 'Name and Fingerprint check'
Makes a huge difference as time is of the essence here, they've given us until Dec. 24th to get all the information back, and if we have to send in the fingerprints to Australia and wait for that to be returned I don't think it will come back in time...
I lived in Australia for 2 years. You only need the "name check" from the AFP. I took about one month to get here.

We've sent CIC all the documents needed for both stages , including police clearances and medical for faster processing.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
So much activity!! I'll update the chart tonight!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty I found this for u pay special attention to robsluv's post it is quite informative. I would send it in right away so that it gets there before they process ur AIP and then the owp will be sent in the same letter I am assuming. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t10903.0.html;msg38373#msg38373

Good luck my friend.

And thank u busy bee for all ur hard work and effort if u need a hand let me know.

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
buzybee said:
So much activity!! I'll update the chart tonight!
Hey Buzybee,

We received the letter saying that I got AIP yesterday and ecas says that the medical has been received. The letter was dated September 25, if you'd like to add me to the chart :) thank you!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats perkele? Did ur ecas show the md right away. Ours does not say that. Maybe I should give them a call.

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
wolanila said:
Congrats perkele? Did ur ecas show the md right away. Ours does not say that. Maybe I should give them a call.
Hey there,

Thanks and congrats to you too.

No, it didn't show it right away. Friday it just said in process and today it said that the Medicals had been received. They're sometimes slow at doing updates. I'm sure that it'll show up soon!

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
wolanila said:
Rusty I found this for u pay special attention to robsluv's post it is quite informative. I would send it in right away so that it gets there before they process ur AIP and then the owp will be sent in the same letter I am assuming. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t10903.0.html;msg38373#msg38373

Good luck my friend.

And thank u busy bee for all ur hard work and effort if u need a hand let me know.
Wolanila

Thank you for this. I have not submitted an OWP yet and I do not have an ECAS number yet. I am planning on waiting till I get an ECAS number.

ItisTime

Sep 20, 2012
perkele said:
Hey there,

Thanks and congrats to you too.

No, it didn't show it right away. Friday it just said in process and today it said that the Medicals had been received. They're sometimes slow at doing updates. I'm sure that it'll show up soon!
Wolanila, my own did the same, my medical rec'vd was only updated last Sunday...maybe you should wait a bit.....

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
I'm so happy CIC is working faster.. Only we understand how difficult it can be sometimes just waiting and waiting, and sometimes to what extent it can cause frustration to our spouses...

I hope they keep updating it every week, and best of luck to all 2012 applicants.

Fingers crossed, and waiting! :)

Sara

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
I would like to ask this to you guys.

We sent our application on June 6 and recieved on the 7th. I did not include the open work permit application since i was thinking that my recent work permit will expire on Nov. 2014. Am i doing the right thing not including the OWP? I haven't working since last year.Does my working permit still valid or not? pls. i need your insights about this.thank you soo much and congrats to those who have gotten their AIP..:)

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
You don't need to include owp if you already have a work permit valid until 2014. At the speed CIC is processing right, your entire process will be done hopefully way before nov 2014 :)

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Hi everyone:

My name is Minerva and I am new here!! I am sponsoring my husband and we sent the application on July 15-2012 to Vegreville (they got it July 17). We haven't receive absolutely anything from them, not even the AOR. Is this normal? Will I get any sort of letter or e-mail? We want to apply for an open work permit, but we still do bot have the client number. is anyone in the same boat?

Thanks a lot!!!

Minerva

ItisTime

Sep 20, 2012
mini2404 said:
Hi everyone:

My name is Minerva and I am new here!! I am sponsoring my husband and we sent the application on July 15-2012 to Vegreville (they got it July 17). We haven't receive absolutely anything from them, not even the AOR. Is this normal? Will I get any sort of letter or e-mail? We want to apply for an open work permit, but we still do bot have the client number. is anyone in the same boat?

Thanks a lot!!!

Minerva
Normally appliants receive an email acknowledging receipt of the application about 3 to 4 months after sending the application (not everyone does). You may receive one in the next month and a half or so,but if you don't its not something to worry about.

It is recommended that you send the work permit application with the PR application...However, since you did not, it would be a good idea to send one ASAP.. it will not be approved until AIP is approved anyway.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply I appreciate it. And to all people who recently got good news Congratulations, and to all people who just applied or joined our thread - Good luck and welcome.

Y

youssef_123

hi guys, my wife and me in quebec for tourism(i have tourist visa) and i want to ask some questions:
-can we apply as family for CSQ from inside quebec
-how long it will take (how many monthes)
-can we start working during the process time of our CSQ or we have to wait until we get the approval? if we can't work so will they help us financially(if no so how can we live without money)
- can we stay over there during the process time of our CSQ or we should go back to our country until they take decision about our CSQ
-should we know french or our english language is enough
-is our conditions are sufficient or not (i am 26 years old and have bachelor of information technology and computing, with 1-2 years of experience in web development very good in English no french married with no children my wife 25 years old she studied nursing in Technical Institute and she has 4-5 years of experience in Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) in american university hospital in Beirut, good to very good in English with no french )

please share you experience...

one more question can i search for job me or my wife and get a job offer if yes can we get work permit to stay and work during the process time?
regards