Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
i need help, i called the call center today as i did not hear anything from vancouver office. the agent said cic vancouver sent me a letter and i missed the landing last september, what should i do? i did not receive anything

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
I just get a email from CIC.

I need to redo my medical exam.
There was no AIP.

What does it mean?
I won't have AIP before I redo medical????

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
End
lsj2767 said:
I just get a email from CIC.

I need to redo my medical exam.
There was no AIP.

What does it mean?
I won't have AIP before I redo medical????
I don't think it is the case of not getting AIP without medical. I think it is more of the fact that your current medical result has expired saturday past and with 8 month for second stage, even with a 6 month extension on your medical, it still expires by the time 8 month second stage is done. Everyone is required to land before their medical expires. It is also possible that agent just noticed the expire date of your medical, thus too late to request an extension of your medical.

Screech339

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Doe123 said:
We are now even more concerned; as it's now been 10 weeks since DM, and we continue to not have received any letter in the mail, no response by email, nothing.

What did you (and tatey) put in your emails besides your inquiry about the general timeline; did you add more then just your full name and UCI number? How long did it take to get a response? We are not even sure if they have our phone number on file if they wanted to call us.
I have a feeling that we may have missed ours!!! :eek: :eek: :'(

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
iav12 said:
Hi Guys ..
I landed Yesterday @ Vancouver office..Its fast and quick landing..There is nothing to worry about it.
Now just have to wait for the PR card to arrive...So happy now
Good luck to you all and God bless.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Congrats iav12!!

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family
members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.
The information requested above must be received at this office by 06Jan2014.

I'm sorry about mess.

Is it AIP???!!!!!

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
northvancouverestonian said:
Landed today. The process itself was from 1300 to 1315 in the Expo boulevard office. I was asked the 3 usual questions, got the VOIDED work permits back, the only thing they kept was the recipe. Still the usual that no NEW SIN with CORP, have to wait for the PR Card, which takes 6-8 weeks. Apparently I was the only person landing.
I asked them what could be the reason I never got the letter about the landing interview appointment but the immigration offical (Mr. Lee) did not elaborate.
So I was lucky that I sent the email to questions @ cic.gc.ca after one months had passed from my DM, because they called me yesterday morning 9 am and told that the interview was scheduled for today 1pm. In my email I included my UCI and cellphone number.

now just waiting for the PR card...

good luck to anybody who is still waiting...
We still haven't heard anything from them!!! and our DM was May... We were in Montreal last week for our belated honeymoon... Hubby's phone didn't have reception with his phone carrier... I wonder if we've missed this phone call. No email, no snail mail so far from them. And we've given them EVERYTHING.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
lsj2767 said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family
members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.
The information requested above must be received at this office by 06Jan2014.

I'm sorry about mess.

Is it AIP???!!!!!
Yes that is your AIP letter. It is addressed to you as an applicant saying you qualify for PR sponsorship.

Congrats.

Screech339

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
screech339 said:
Yes that is your AIP letter. It is addressed to you as an applicant saying you qualify for PR sponsorship.

Congrats.

Screech339
Thank you!

I almost in suicide watch situation
when I and my wife called cic seperately :D
I'm so happy even though I couldn't get AIP and DM at the same time
because I need to redo my medical.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
lsj2767 said:
Thank you!

I almost in suicide watch situation
when I and my wife called cic seperately :D
I'm so happy even though I couldn't get AIP and DM at the same time
because I need to redo my medical.
At least there is a chance that your DM will come sooner, maybe shortly after CIC receive your medical result. Now go apply for your OHIP. Let me know how you get on with OHIP application in ontario service in brampton if you went to 1 gateway blvd. We applied for OHIP there. Wondered if they started accepted email AIP there now since we were denied there on account that it is an email with no letterhead/signature.

Screech339

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
meowmeow said:
I sent a letter to cic vancouver last week regarding my situation and finally today I got a call from cic's officer to schedule for me tomorrow. I was super happy since Im almost done. :D
I will update tomorrow after landing.
Have a good day everyone!
Hi meowmeow,

Did you send them an email or a actual letter? I think I may need to do the same to remind them of our appointment.

Thanks,

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
hi, i need help, i called the call center today as i did not hear anything from vancouver office. the agent said cic vancouver sent me a letter and i missed the landing last september, what should i do? i did not receive anything

Mimence777

Jul 26, 2013
I have a question, I received my AIP on Oct/04, so I wonder when do I apply for OHIP, do I have ato wait for 3 months from this date and I can apply right away and wait after? Also, where do I do this? Thanks to anyone that can help me.

allgoodthings

Dec 2, 2012
I went to apply OHIP because i have an open work permit, they denied me of my health card. they told me i required an employer's letter. This is at north york service canada.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Mimence777 said:
I have a question, I received my AIP on Oct/04, so I wonder when do I apply for OHIP, do I have ato wait for 3 months from this date and I can apply right away and wait after? Also, where do I do this? Thanks to anyone that can help me.
You can apply anytime for OHIP with your AIP. Just make sure you apply before your 3 month has pass AIP issue date. The AIP date set the 3 month wait time. So if you apply now, you won't get on OHIP until 3 months later. If you wait until Nov 4, you qualify on the spot since you have already proven you meet the 3 month requirement. You won't get a card but a piece of paper with your assigned OHIP number and you can use that to visit any doctor. You still have to wait 3 months for the actual OHIP card.

Screech339