Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
ChesherCat, I'm so sorry to read of your disappointment. I hope you will be able to reverse the denial.

To all others who have received good news - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! All this progress is so hopeful for our fall 2012ers who are still waiting! :)

And more good news on my end. I received a call from CIC today to make sure that the landing date would work for me. I will be landing on Thursday, October 10. A week from tomorrow! And best of all...they're coming to me! Montreal is about a 5 hour drive for us (each way), which would have meant my husband burning a day or more of leave, me missing at least one French class, and the expense and hassle of an overnight stay in Montreal. Instead, I will be landing here in Chicoutimi! Sooooooooooo happy!

canadianthrower

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2012
Interview........
12-02-2014
Annabell said:
I was a bit excited then and too quick posting on here. Haha

My AIP is here! OWP to follow.

So so happy right now! :D
Yeah!!! Congrats! Hopefully mine will be coming soon now too! :)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Annabell said:
My hubby just got the email saying he has met the requirements of sponsorship. My AIP isn't here yet though! Hopefully I will update you all on it later.

Great news for all of you on November 16th onwards applicants though as it's getting really close to you now. ;D
Oh yah,oh yah, ???...I mean congratulations!!!!!....am a November 16th applicant!!! ;D

bethfaint

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-26-2012
AOR Received.
12-21-2012
Med's Done....
10-20-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2013
Annabell said:
I was a bit excited then and too quick posting on here. Haha

My AIP is here! OWP to follow.

So so happy right now! :D
Yay Annabell!! I knew it would come soon!! :) Congrats!! Hopefully you get DM soon as well. Mine came 2 weeks after getting AIP. Still no landing appointment from the Calgary office though!

Very very happy for you!! ;D

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
QuebecOkie said:
ChesherCat, I'm so sorry to read of your disappointment. I hope you will be able to reverse the denial.

To all others who have received good news - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! All this progress is so hopeful for our fall 2012ers who are still waiting! :)

And more good news on my end. I received a call from CIC today to make sure that the landing date would work for me. I will be landing on Thursday, October 10. A week from tomorrow! And best of all...they're coming to me! Montreal is about a 5 hour drive for us (each way), which would have meant my husband burning a day or more of leave, me missing at least one French class, and the expense and hassle of an overnight stay in Montreal. Instead, I will be landing here in Chicoutimi! Sooooooooooo happy!
Good for you!!!!...you are at the leg of the race now!!!

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
screech339 said:
Glad you were able to take my advice on contacting computergeek. I figured he has more indepth knowledge regarding negative DM situations. It appears that Judical review is the next course of action. Let us know how it goes.

Screech339
Thanks Screech. I will keep everyone updated as best as I can. Time is ticking right now and we have our hands full.
I will keep coming back to see how things are going for everyone. It's exciting each time I see someone get AIP or DM (successfully) LOL etc.

Good luck guys!!

Annabell

Jun 27, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-01-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2012
LANDED..........
May 19, 2015
Thanks everyone. I'm just so pleased I can finally work and know all is ok.
And yes Beth DM soon would be great as I know Calgary office is slow for landing appointments.
You soon Rachel I'm sure.
I'm very emotional and am going to buy a nice bottle of wine for tonight now!! Haha

colivia

Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
AOR Received.
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2013
Interview........
not requested
VISA ISSUED...
AIP & DM: 21-01-2014
First of all, BIG congrats to all inland 2012 application who got their approval!!!!

I've a question... when you guys said DM - does that mean you've past the stage 2 already too?

I'm a bit confuse here... since CIC changed stage 1 from 6 months --> 10 months --> 11 months and stage 2 is about 8 months.. so I was thinking the reason that I applied for the OWP was because while I'm waiting for stage 2, I'll be able to work.

I can't wait to see all 2012 application that get approval so they'll move onto 2013 applicants!!!!

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Thanks, Mrembo! Yep, land a week from tomorrow, RIGHT HERE where I live, and then just the wait for the PR card. But I have friends in NY, so even if I don't have the card, I know I can at least drive down and visit them. And the PR cards seem to be going out within a relatively consistent time, 65-80 days, which should mean I have PLENTY of time to get it before our family trip to Spain in late March. My classmates laughed at me when I returned to class after taking the call from CIC. I was grinning ear to ear, flushed with excitement, and I lost nearly all of my French, except, "Je suis tellement excité!!!!!!!!!!!" (I'm so excited!)

And Annabell - a good bottle of wine seems like the perfect idea! We have a going-away party for one of the hubby's coworkers, and since he works at 7am, he can't drink, which means I can have beers!

confrentis

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
ON, GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2012
AOR Received.
31/01/2013
Med's Done....
17/12/2012
Interview........
AIP+OWP+ DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec 13, 2013
Somebody told me that not all companies hire with temporary OWP. Does anyone know something about it?
Another think I'm wondering - what if applicants gets AIP and DM for 2nd stage at the same time. But they applied for OWP. Looks like no point for OWP then..

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
lsj2767 said:
Yeah you're right.
I hope I will get AIP and DM
so that cic has clear reason to extend my medical.

I accidentally cut my finger with a knife.
It was pretty deep.
So my wife called emergency to get my finger stitches.
The hospital administrative person told her
it would be $500 minimum for 1-2 stitches.
We decided not to do. I'd rather stitch myself..
Good thing is my wife has a health card.
If we have a baby without her card,
we couldn't be just happy.

I thought cic must speed up processing.
There are a lot of people like me
and a lot of unidentified people who attempt to commit a crime.
No finger prints in RCMP database for one year??
The slow processing time is not good for Canadian society itself either.
Oh my goodness that sucks. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I cut the upper top of my index finger to a point it was hanging in little strings.. Saw everything there was no time to call or anything. I needed 3 stings and then I couldn't lift the finger upwards so they sent me into surgery the next day and fixed the very damaged tendons. It took me at least 2 months with physio therapy and what not. Thank goodness we found out it could be covered with ab health since I was on a work permit.

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
bethfaint said:
Yay Annabell!! I knew it would come soon!! :) Congrats!! Hopefully you get DM soon as well. Mine came 2 weeks after getting AIP. Still no landing appointment from the Calgary office though!

Very very happy for you!! ;D
@bethfaint,

I'm so excited for you coz I live in Calgary and they received me application on 6Dec'12.

Can't wait to get my AIP & open work permit (but if I got DM would be great) :D

qosmio

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville__Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
AIP__26 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012
Interview........
DM__12 Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Med's Redo__28 Apr 2014
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here but I followed the thread since CIC began striking.
This is my spreadsheet:

- Application received in Vegreville on February 20, 2012.
- Processing started September 26, 2012.
- Medical and police results done on October 30, 2012. (I did not submit OWP)
- Decision Made on September 12, 2012.

As you can see, my app's stage 1 only takes 7 months, but stage 2 takes 11,5 months (my MSP as well as study permit expired, thanks to that) :eek: . During the time, I'm so frustrated but at least now I got DM ;).

I would like to ask @ northvancouverestonian and @ tatey what I should write in the email to question @ cic.gc.ca in order to get contact from CIC Vancouver or just even the general reply that landing appointments in Vancouver office take 2-6 months to be scheduled. The reason is that I sent 2 emails to CIC last two weeks but both only receive an automated answer:

"Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

This email address is intended for case specific enquiries only. For general enquiries, please consult our Website<...>.

We will respond to your enquiry if:
- It is case-specific and meets the criteria<...> listed on our Website regardless if your application was submitted inside or outside Canada (the response delay for this type of enquiry is 30 business days). Your email must include your complete name and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number.
- Note: If you are requesting the urgent processing of an application, you will be contacted by CIC within two (2) business days. If you require your Permanent Resident Card urgently, please refer to our Website for the procedure<...> to follow.
- If you are requesting an appointment at the local CIC office, we will only respond to your enquiry if it falls within the existing reasons for an appointment.
OR ..."

You can PM me. Thank you very much!

esthersun

Apr 17, 2012
Deedeedar said:
@ bethfaint,

I'm so excited for you coz I live in Calgary and they received me application on 6Dec'12.

Can't wait to get my AIP & open work permit (but if I got DM would be great) :D
Hello, we sent our application almost at the same time, so keep in touch and update your good news^^

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
qosmio said:
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here but I followed the thread since CIC began striking.
This is my spreadsheet:

- Application received in Vegreville on February 20, 2012.
- Processing started September 26, 2012.
- Medical and police results done on October 30, 2012. (I did not submit OWP)
- Decision Made on September 12, 2012.

As you can see, my app's stage 1 only takes 7 months, but stage 2 takes 11,5 months (my MSP as well as study permit expired, thanks to that) :eek: . During the time, I'm so frustrated but at least now I got DM ;).

I would like to ask @ northvancouverestonian and @ tatey what I should write in the email to question @ cic.gc.ca in order to get contact from CIC Vancouver or just even the general reply that landing appointments in Vancouver office take 2-6 months to be scheduled. The reason is that I sent 2 emails to CIC but both only receive an automated answer:

"Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

This email address is intended for case specific enquiries only. For general enquiries, please consult our Website<...>.

We will respond to your enquiry if:
- It is case-specific and meets the criteria<...> listed on our Website regardless if your application was submitted inside or outside Canada (the response delay for this type of enquiry is 30 business days). Your email must include your complete name and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number.
- Note: If you are requesting the urgent processing of an application, you will be contacted by CIC within two (2) business days. If you require your Permanent Resident Card urgently, please refer to our Website for the procedure<...> to follow.
- If you are requesting an appointment at the local CIC office, we will only respond to your enquiry if it falls within the existing reasons for an appointment.
OR ..."

Thank you!
I can add you to the sheet. Could you also tell me where you live and what country you are from?

Screech339