Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
Congratulations!
NicJohn said:
Congrats to all who have recieved DM over the past week..

The good news for the rest of us is that they now have fewer applications to process :)
gjfst said:
Congratulations!
canham2012 said:
Congratulations wolanila !!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) .. Very happy for you.. Two DM's in a day ..
Nigea said:
Congratulations Wolanila and all others who received DM. :) :) :)
Tomorisu said:
Congrats!! Wow, the record of the DM continues! Everyday, someone gets the DM! Great!
Penna7 said:
Wolanila, Karito congrats!!! Awesome news!! :)
meowmeow said:
Im so happy for you Karito, we are in the same boat, hopefully I will receive DM soon. I wanna go back to school badly :(.
@ wolanila: bro, congratulation! Just only me left here! What wrong hic hic
jiggyzealous said:
Congrats everyone walonila and karito your journeys have come to a sweet end with CIC. They're seeing this forum I guess yesterday when we promised to visit vegreville and make lunch and coffee for them :D :D :D :D. I'm happy for u guys. Dont leave us now
Rusty53 said:
Wolanila, YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO WOW WOW WOW WOW It would be an understatement to say that I am happy for you and your wife. I knew your time had to come soon. Now I can really celebrate. :) :) :) :) :) :) Lets hope we get the same day for landing in Saskatoon then it is time for champagne!
Thanks every one.. You all are awsome amazing people who are a great support network. I find the fellowship here to be the best I have ever experienced. Thank you so much for all of your support. I ask the great creator to help the process to keep moving in a positive direction and to make it easier for honest deserving people to cross borders. I have much gratitude for all entities that are helping us here and much respect for CIC. Stay positive guys. The more positive everyone feels in the process the better results we will receive. Rusty My friend we will be celebrating soon. It would be very cool to have our landing date on the same day so we can celebrate in Stoon town. regardless we should go for a drink or something when we come down there if you have time. Thank you for all your support Rusty. Ziggy the lunch Idea was a great Idea. Show a little positive support for all the hard work over there, keep up the moral.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meowmeow said:
Im so happy for you Karito, we are in the same boat, hopefully I will receive DM soon. I wanna go back to school badly :(.
@ wolanila: bro, congratulation! Just only me left here! What wrong hic hic
Dont worry sister, I feel they are working on yours right now.

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
so for those who got DM already, any update seen on ECAS too?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
ichbinella said:
so for those who got DM already, any update seen on ECAS too?
We got DM last Tuesday by email and it showed up on ecas today.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Gong Xie2x..Wolanila and Karito..

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
wolanila said:
Dont worry sister, I feel they are working on yours right now.
Congrats,Wolanila! soo happy for you! :)

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
I love logging in to see MORE Good News!!! Congrats to all of you !!

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@thatgirl123
we have to invite everyone in here to wash off CIC in the beautiful white sand beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica when we all get DM's.

@Rusty,
it seems that CIC works faster when we give them compliments. 2 weeks ago you went to speak something nice to the empty building and you later got DM. Yesterday, Walonila and a few of us were here speaking of going to Vegreville to prepare luch and coffee and today DM's come. Keep up the compliments!!!! :D ;D ;) :)

@sunsun

when our day comes youre gonna shine brighter than the sun and I will be Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy all the way to Jamaica :D ;D :D ;D

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
My wife was worry about my application processing time and wondered would CPC-V process it in October 2012 or January 2013 ? As I told here before that CPC-V have returned all of my application because the officer thought that I haven't paid the processing fee which I had already "PAID" the fees in October 2012. The officer in CPC-V had "LOST" the Original Payment RBC Bank Draft . I must have sent back all of my application with the copy of the payment proof.

I still remember when I and my wife ran to the post office in heavy snowfall and my wife almost fell down hole . I hope CPC-V Officer will NOT make anymore mistake. When CPC-V returned my application ,my wife was so stress and wanted to cry.

@Jiggy...
I hope we can get our AIP before Saturday :)

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
I called CIC and they said that Vancouver's waiting time before landing was 3 months...

does anybody here has done interviews already?

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
canadaeh1234 said:
I called CIC and they said that Vancouver's waiting time before landing was 3 months...

does anybody here has done interviews already?
Hi,I haven't had my interview yet,but the guys who have had them say the officer just asks a few questions like,have you committed any crime since your approval,are you still together with your sponsor etc......nothing major or to worry about :)

nishika

Mar 28, 2013
Wow... CIC is working amazingly fast! April is lucky month for all 2012 applicants...Congratulations to everyone who received DM.. :D :D

nishika

Mar 28, 2013
I am wondering about the landing now... the local CIC offices should work as fast in giving us landing date! So anxious all over again!!

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Mrembo said:
Hi,I haven't had my interview yet,but the guys who have had them say the officer just asks a few questions like,have you committed any crime since your approval,are you still together with your sponsor etc......nothing major or to worry about :)
Thank you so much! Great help!