Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Hello All,

We finnaly finished our application and sent it off via Fedex..

Now just nervouse. and the waiting begins.

Thank you each and everyone in this forum for all the help..

Rajani

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@walonila
lOL. They'd ask us to write our names and client identification numbers and tell us that they'll give us AIPs and DMs the next day.

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
sounion said:
have a security clearance letter that will take longer than 3 months to receive in the mail. obviously this will be an issue as they need to be from within the last 3 months yes? i am sending a letter to CIC to explain the issue (coming from Bhutan, there is no way to get an original faster), do they grant exemptions?
maybe i missed a response to this. bumping it to see if anyone can help.

btw congrats to everyone who got dm's!!!!!!!!!

sweetsher

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
screech339 said:
It appears that all those who are going to Calgary are getting their snail mails despite long wait time there. Wonder when the other applicants outside Calgary are getting their snail mail for their landing appointments.

Screech339
Not sure but I know the Etobicoke office isn't 30 days. My frend got her DM two months ago and have been waiting to hear from Etobicoke and all now not a word! They probably take over 2 months or my frend is out of luck

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
hi i just got my letter and it says

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at the time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents."

please advise me, what does this all mean??? thanks.. vancouver office didn't contact me yet.

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Hi guys :)

Received my workpermit TODAY!
its for 2 years and the first thing I wanted to do was tell you guys :) I feel like a mountain is lifted off my head.....
I applied on 21 Feb 2013 for second time.

good luck to those waiting for work permits and DMs

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
canadaeh1234 said:

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at the time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents."

please advise me, what does this all mean??? thanks.. vancouver office didn't contact me yet.
I Believe that is your DM letter! Congrats! do u got it from mail or from an email?

by any chance do you have a dependent child outside Canada?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
sarakhans said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Fredericton will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

YAY! Full one year for us! :) We applied April 13 2012 !! :) Will post soon regarding DM letter
Sarakhans, this is great news. You must be very happy, we are for you. Let us know when you get your landing date.

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Nahmed said:

its for 2 years and the first thing I wanted to do was tell you guys :) I feel like a mountain is lifted off my head.....

Congrats!!!-Did you apply by mail or online?i applied on the 16th of February but haven't gotten mine yet:(

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
gjfst said:
Hey Rusty , i fixed the OWP column for you. This doesn't contain anything you entered since yesterday after 9pm.
Thank you, you are a lifesaver.

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
yffAm said:
I Believe that is your DM letter! Congrats! do u got it from mail or from an email?

by any chance do you have a dependent child outside Canada?
Yes but does anyone know what does this mean??

I don't have any dependants

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
canadaeh1234 said:

Congrats Canadaeh, I am very happy for you. The wording is the same as mine last week. I have no dependents in our app either but I think it is worded that way so they cover all bases.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Nahmed said:

Nahmed congrats on the work permit. Now your life can start to be normal again.