wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
Hi

Which address should i send the confirmation that i done my Meds?

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

For applications:

CPC Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

Thanks
when do your medicals expire?

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
when do your medicals expire?
Thanks for the PM, i got it on the phone and i forgot to answer, sorry about that.
My meds expire feb 1.
The cic agent said that they sent an email regarding this on oct 1. (someone messed it up because my lawyer didn't get anything)
I already did the exam , i know cic can extend it , but i don't want to risk it on 200$.I am tired of waiting and i want to eliminate every chance of delay. According to the FOSS notes, they expire feb 1. as well. My dad is going to have a surgery Feb 28 overseas , probably i wont get DM/landing until that, but this way i did everything i can...
Any idea which postal code i need?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
Thanks for the PM, i got it on the phone and i forgot to answer, sorry about that.
My meds expire feb 1.
The cic agent said that they sent an email regarding this on oct 1. (someone messed it up because my lawyer didn't get anything)
I already did the exam , i know cic can extend it , but i don't want to risk it on 200$.I am tired of waiting and i want to eliminate every chance of delay. According to the FOSS notes, they expire feb 1. as well. My dad is going to have a surgery Feb 28 overseas , probably i wont get DM/landing until that, but this way i did everything i can...
Any idea which postal code i need?
when did they send you a letter. I never received one like that? When did you ask for your Foss notes . We asked for ours about 2 weeks ago.

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
we are going to move to another apartment so it's enough changing the address only in ecas???

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all my Canada Visa Forum friends. I hope that we all have success in 2013 and are all Permanent Residences quickly. I also hope that CIC has a good holiday but hopefully not too long of one. LOL

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
Rusty53 said:
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all my Canada Visa Forum friends. I hope that we all have success in 2013 and are all Permanent Residences quickly. I also hope that CIC has a good holiday but hopefully not too long of one. LOL
I second that Rusty! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and the best of the New Year to all!!!!!

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
May Santa bring me some landed immigrant status :p

I'll accept it even if it shows up late :p

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
when did they send you a letter. I never received one like that? When did you ask for your Foss notes . We asked for ours about 2 weeks ago.
I never received the email , the agent said that they sent it , but i never got it.
Call cic after Xmas and maybe they will tell you the same.

FOSS notes requested nov 6. received dec 4. (by email)

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Merry Christmas to all my forum friends and lets pray the New Year brings us all good news.

Felicia

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
merry christmas every one

aakpawan

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 9th, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec. 17th, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan. 22nd, 2014
I have all my documents for inland PR including my medicals, I did it already and I have my police certificate from my country of origin.Do I need to submit application for OWP as well with my inland spousal application or will my application be approved within the time frame since I already have everything in place. Does my medicals get sent to CPC or I need call the hospital to get my results and send it with my application, any answers will be appreciated.

Thanks

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
0979230 said:
Hello everyone,
I have posted here once to say that we sent the documents on October 1, 2012.
This week we received two letters. A letter to me (the sponsor) telling me that they have opened a file and are processing our application and another letter to him saying that he has to send a new Schedule A form (IMM 5669).
The letter just says that all questions must be answered in full and that we must provide details for every month/year since the age of 18.
I thought we had done just that the first time. For the pat 10 years, he has studied the whole time or has been unemployed (he helped out his mother in her firm, so we put it as being unemployed - intern for ...). We have included summer vacations in the time periods for his studies (it doesn't make sense to ask us to account for the time he was on vacation, right?).
The other thing is that he has lived in three different countries in that time period and although we have made sure there are no time gaps in his studies and the addresses he lived at, they are requesting a new form and I just don't know what to change ...
Can anyone suggest what a possible mistake is and if you have any ideas from past experiences what the CIC wants us to add in the form, I will greatly appreciate it.

Happy holidays to everyone!

Hi,

The same thing happened to me. My husband (sponsor) received a email confirming they have received our application on June11,2012 and I received a email asking to resent the IMM 5669 form.
I check and recheck again, thinking what I could had missed. I did in fact forgot to answer NONE in one of the question, instead I answered " I've haven't been member of any military position.
Resent on October 22,2012 and on Dec 6,2012 may husband received the AIP so I think that everything is Ok in the form now.

So just make sure that every detail is according with their instructions sometimes is just a small detail. Just make sure when you resent your form to sent to the correct address . If in Vergeville it is to Additional Docs Postal code T9C 1W5. and send a copy of your letter requesting the new IMM5669, so they can put in your application.

Good luck!!!

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
aakpawan said:
I have all my documents for inland PR including my medicals, I did it already and I have my police certificate from my country of origin.Do I need to submit application for OWP as well with my inland spousal application or will my application be approved within the time frame since I already have everything in place. Does my medicals get sent to CPC or I need call the hospital to get my results and send it with my application, any answers will be appreciated.

Thanks
if you want to get your OWP, you may send it along with ur application, cos even u do everything correctly, they may only offer you AIP first, and then proceed to stage 2 which takes 8 months for now. I sent along my OWP application together and got AIP + OWP the same day. You can also apply for OWP after u receive AIP, but it will take another 2-3 months..

Deepcove

Sep 22, 2012
Waiting for stage 2 is painful !

It has been 2 months already after submitting my med + police ! My status (med has been received) never changed !

Any pat on the shoulder??