jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
ichbinella said:
indeed i submitted most of my evidence in the form of print-outs...

i printed out every piece of evidence cos I got a letter from CIC after 7 months I submitted my application... saying they cant process my application cos i dun provide enough proof of my relationship and marriage....

i was so scared and alert that i printed out everything i had... (including facebook photos/ check-in etc.. sounds silly but at least i got AIP after submitting tons of papers to CIC)
lol i did the same thing even text messages with me and my husband talking about person things lool looking back on it i will not have like to be that officer reading that hill off paper work he got lol

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
vincystress said:
lol i did the same thing even text messages with me and my husband talking about person things lool looking back on it i will not have like to be that officer reading that hill off paper work he got lol
ya.. sometimes i think when they found that u submit tons of papers, they wont really spend time reading, and will just randomly picked some..i hope my Stage 2 of security check of my family members in home country will go fast....

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
You can get come coverage but only through a community health centre.....I get to visit the doctor and nurse practitioner free of charge through a centre called West Hill Community Centre........you should check them out. If your partner has private insurance se if you can get on it as well for dental, etc.
Minime# what do you mean Community Health Center. I live in London Ontario and am wondering about health coverage after AIP for my husband

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Nigea said:
You can get come coverage but only through a community health centre.....I get to visit the doctor and nurse practitioner free of charge through a centre called West Hill Community Centre........you should check them out. If your partner has private insurance se if you can get on it as well for dental, etc.
Minime# what do you mean Community Health Center. I live in London Ontario and am wondering about health coverage after AIP for my husband
I am not sure about London as I am in Toronto but a community health centre is a place for people who cant afford health care or who need access to cheaper services or who are not insured. With AIP I think you can apply for a health card (double check that). Go on the ohip website or call service ontario to find out.

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nigea said:

Hi

I am not sure about the fees , this is what i found in London!
http://lihc.on.ca

In London , you can apply for OHIP after you receive your AIP letter in the downtown service ontario. (i believe it's on the york street)
The health coverage is activate exactly 3 month after your AIP date.
Don't go to the smaller service ontario, they do not make temporary health cards.
You need the AIP letter and a passport or drivers license.

John

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
Hi

I am not sure about the fees , this is what i found in London!
http://lihc.on.ca

In London , you can apply for OHIP after you receive your AIP letter in the downtown service ontario. (i believe it's on the york street)
The health coverage is activate exactly 3 month after your AIP date.
Don't go to the smaller service ontario, they do not make temporary health cards.
You need the AIP letter and a passport or drivers license.

John
hello our timeline is very similar, any news?

rossal-

Jun 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-10-2012
Med's Request
March 2012
Hi Everyone!

Sorry if I come back over and over with the same questions but still no answers :-[

I just want to know if somebody had a same problem with the OWP, I got AIP but not the OWP and when I called them last week they have not idea about that, and still this week shown that nothing is issued yet. Their only answer was that could take up to 3 months :( Everyone in the INLAND 2012 file have their AIP+OWP at the same time, and wait three months is the same if I apply again now but I won't, so why to paid and do all the paperworks if still need to wait months ? :-X. Is sad because I was waiting for AIP because I could take a job, we was waiting just for the OWP letter but of course they can't wait anymore for me to have this paper issued. What can I do ?

Thanks in advance for your comments :)

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012
« Reply #1995 on: December 19, 2012, 10:27:13 am »
Quote Modify Remove
Hey folks, does every police check require finger prints? I see a lot of talk about prints but my UK police check didn't ask for them, I got my cert and submitted. I got my AIP and I'm just waiting but the prints thing has thrown me a little???

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you get AIP? although our owp was signed only a few days later, we did not receive it with the AIP letter. It came about three weeks later if I can recall correctly.

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Did the AIP letter say that a work permit has been approved? Thats what ours said, but the actual owp paper came in a separate envelope.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ours didt say it was approved. But it did say we would be receiving a desperate letter regarding our application.

rossal-

Jun 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-10-2012
Med's Request
March 2012
wolanila said:
When did you get AIP? although our owl was signed only a few days later, we did not receive it with the AIP letter. It came about three weeks later if I can recall correctly.
Thank you Wolanila :) , We got the AIP email two weeks ago, when I called them last week asking about the OWP they said nothing was there. This week said that a note was sent to Vegreville(last week) but nothing was issued yet and gave me that long time frame. Well, I think I only need to WAIT :-X

rossal-

Jun 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-10-2012
Med's Request
March 2012
wolanila said:
Ours didt say it was approved. But it did say we would be receiving a desperate letter regarding our application.
Besunshine said:
Did the AIP letter say that a work permit has been approved? Thats what ours said, but the actual owp paper came in a separate envelope.
No, said that NOW I can apply for an OWP or study permit, That's why I called them... They only said that nothing shown about the OWP but they will send a note, this week they said a note was sent but still nothing issued and any information about my OWP... :( They said If I don't get any news in a month they will send ANOTHER note but this could take 3 MONTHS! :-\

WOW, that's seems like they lost something... because in the AIP letter they said all what they need but nothing about the OWP... I have the receipt of the payment and some copies of that form...

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
confrentis and hope786110, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the club!!

confrentis, please let me know when your courier lets you know your package has arrived in Vegreville.

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Rusty53 said:
confrentis and hope786110, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the club!!

confrentis, please let me know when your courier lets you know your package has arrived in Vegreville.
can i be added to the spreed sheet as well please