+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Love_Young said:
Yes, it is true that it can take a long time to do background checks but for the chart the AIP date section can also be the date that some get "decision made" on as well as AIP since that is the date that some both got approved on. If they just got AIP alone then I use that date there. If they later get "decision made" I do not report that date. Only if both stages were approved at the same time because technically that would still be the date they got AIP approval. Hope that makes sense.

Please see above for part of my explanation. It also derives to the fact that they did not come back and give any information about it. They could have already landed or still be waiting, I do not know. I only put in there what is told to me. Hopefully that explains it a bit more. ;D
Ok, i see. thx LY.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi friends, CEC, Theresa_Lynn, GiGi, Love_Young

This is my time line,

I got AIP & OWP on 6th April 2011.
They ask police certificate, I sent & they receive on 30th May 2011.
Not yet second stage approval. Any comments. Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Hi Love_Young..........what do you think of second stage approval time usually 4, 5, or even 6 months?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lotionice said:
i wonder why i skip AIP, fingerprint, police cert.. and got DECISION MADE on CIC web.
is it normal?
You didn't skips AIP, fingerprints, or anything related to AIP or second stage.
"Decision Made" just simply implies that both AIP stage and the second stage have been finalized, approved, and completed.
Several have people have got both approved for at the same time. Getting either AIP just by itself or having both stages approved at the same time is "normal".

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Mark_Anna said:

This is my time line,

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Hi Love_Young..........what do you think of second stage approval time usually 4, 5, or even 6 months?
As the CIC states, it takes approximately 9 months for the second stage to be approved for. However, each IO, local office, and individual case is different. There are no go by the rule deadlines for second stage, unfortunately. Keep your head up. Every day you are getting closer to it. :)

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:

This is my time line,

The last couple of time I called CIC the agents told me they have received the medicals, the police clearance and the RCMP report, so will not be further requests. They are just waiting for somebody to put my file together and land me.

That tells me (or at least is what I think), they are only waiting for my BFD to open my file and send me the letter for the landing interview.
Love_Young told in a previous email that next BFD might be 60 days after receiving all the documents requested, so I believe, that was last friday the 26th (they received them on May 26). Now I'm waiting and hopping to receive a letter tomorrow or tuesday.

In your case maybe your BFD is on Aug the 30th (hopefully) and if that is the case then you might get your letter on thursday September 1st.

Let's hope and wait. It's all we can do.

Good luck!!! ;)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi everybody,

I have a question. How long last the medical checks before the get expired?
Also I want to say that I hope CIC move faster this week and that we can hear good news in this Forum,...

Cheers

Pepe

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been exactly 10 months since CIC received my application so I called and asked about my status. As expected, the agent gave me a standard answer: "your application was received on Oct 29th 2010, but we are still working on application received on October 16th"..Sigh..It's taking longer than 10 months now!

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigi1612 said:
The last couple of time I called CIC the agents told me they have received the medicals, the police clearance and the RCMP report, so will not be further requests. They are just waiting for somebody to put my file together and land me.

That tells me (or at least is what I think), they are only waiting for my BFD to open my file and send me the letter for the landing interview.
Love_Young told in a previous email that next BFD might be 60 days after receiving all the documents requested, so I believe, that was last friday the 26th (they received them on May 26). Now I'm waiting and hopping to receive a letter tomorrow or tuesday.

In your case maybe your BFD is on Aug the 30th (hopefully) and if that is the case then you might get your letter on thursday September 1st.

Let's hope and wait. It's all we can do.

Good luck!!! ;)
Gigi,

I get the same answer from them when I call but it sounds like bull to me.

They also say everything is correct and they will not request anything else etc so what's the hold up? Do you really believe it is just a matter of putting the file together and giving the 2nd stage approval? Hard to believe. There's gotta be something behind it.

Have you ever ordered FOSS notes? Do you think it delays the appl. ordering it?

Thanks

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
pptk703 said:
It's been exactly 10 months since CIC received my application so I called and asked about my status. As expected, the agent gave me a standard answer: "your application was received on Oct 29th 2010, but we are still working on application received on October 16th"..Sigh..It's taking longer than 10 months now!
it is true that is taking more than 10 months... anyway you are super close. Actually if I am not wrong 2 weeks ago somebody who sent the application on October 18 got approved so even thought they say that they are on October 16 they are more advance than they say they are.
If I were you I would call every 2 days and next week everyday.
Good luck

Pepe

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
We went online this morning to look cuz we sent the 'proper' police check form in last week ... And they received it which is good

so we have

Application Recieved November 4th
Application Processed December 6th
Additional documents reiceived August 23rd

But how come I don't see anything about Medicals being sent? or recieved ? We did our medicals back in September of 2010 ... Do you think becuase it might have been recieved before the application was sent in ?

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Pepe 261!

Medicals are valid for one year and if expired CIC requests to redo those. That happened to my colleague, they've sent him a letter one week after his meds got expired.