Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello friends,

Any good news from those who got their AIP & OWP in April 2011. After sending police clearance waiting for final decision.

Prospective immigrants and visitors to Canada now have a new interactive web tool at their fingertips to help them determine if they are eligible to come to Canada.

www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada
Nothing yet. I'm hoping to hear something on Aug 26 or after (60 days after they received the police clearance).

I'll let you know as soon as I get any news. :)

Good luck to all of us!!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hi LY, can we get a chart update when you have time? I just looked for the last one and it seems that the last one was done 3 weeks ago on July 27 unless I missed one in between. I was on vacation for 1 week with hubby.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
Hi LY, can we get a chart update when you have time? I just looked for the last one and it seems that the last one was done 3 weeks ago on July 27 unless I missed one in between. I was on vacation for 1 week with hubby.
I knew it had been a while but not that long. :-[ Shameful. Would you happen to know what page you last saw it on? That way I can get there to it quicker. Yes, I will get to that today for sure. My how time flies when creating that "normal" life again, I feel bad. I hope you had a good vacation. :)

babel

Nov 11, 2010
hi guys i have quick question my application was recieved on the 16th of december 2010 and now its been 9 months ....but the cic proccessing time is still stuck on 12th october ...by this rate i dont think ill get my AIP before 11 months ...i thought it take 9 to 10 months for AIP. I tried calling cic today and the agent said that its gona take 2 more months so any ideas like have they increased the time line now for inlands ....casue by looking at majority of cases on this forum most of the people got thier first stage approval in 9 to 10 months

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi Babel,

So far you have been waiting 8 months and not 9. And right it takes 10 months the first step. So 2 more months for you will mean 10 months.

I know it is hard to be waiting. I am 3 weeks approximately to get my OWP and I can wait anymore!! But be strong and things will be ok.

Cheers

Pepe

babel said:
hi guys i have quick question my application was recieved on the 16th of december 2010 and now its been 9 months ....but the cic proccessing time is still stuck on 12th october ...by this rate i dont think ill get my AIP before 11 months ...i thought it take 9 to 10 months for AIP. I tried calling cic today and the agent said that its gona take 2 more months so any ideas like have they increased the time line now for inlands ....casue by looking at majority of cases on this forum most of the people got thier first stage approval in 9 to 10 months

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi everybody,

I have a question. Once you get your OWP, how long takes to get the SIN to be able to start to work?
I have a job ready but they are waiting for me to get my papers... I think I should hear something from CIC at the beginning of Sept but I don't know how long takes to get the papers ready.

Cheers

Pepe

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi LY,

here it is what you needed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2010-t48144.5985.html

Love_Young said:
I knew it had been a while but not that long. :-[ Shameful. Would you happen to know what page you last saw it on? That way I can get there to it quicker. Yes, I will get to that today for sure. My how time flies when creating that "normal" life again, I feel bad. I hope you had a good vacation. :)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Guys,

CIC have just updated the the processing time page and the date is still struck at processing application received on October 12,2010.hmmmmmmmmm no movement this week.....its really getting too hot in here. :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
I have a job at the end of Sept and I thought that I will be able to get it.... but if CIC is not moving forward I am afraid I won't be able to work and I won't get a job in my field until next year... I have a big mix of feelings... I am super mad and I want to cry... this is not possible.

tozo said:
hello Guys,

CIC have just updated the the processing time page and the date is still struck at processing application received on October 12,2010.hmmmmmmmmm no movement this week.....its really getting too hot in here. :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

zehra

Nov 15, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Pepe261,

I got my sin number the day after I got the letter of work permit. No worries, it is a very quick process. I missed some job opportunities while waiting but hopefully you won't.
Also, they are further ahead than the processing times on the website.

Good luck!
Zehra

pepe261 said:
Hi everybody,

I have a question. Once you get your OWP, how long takes to get the SIN to be able to start to work?
I have a job ready but they are waiting for me to get my papers... I think I should hear something from CIC at the beginning of Sept but I don't know how long takes to get the papers ready.

Cheers

Pepe

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tozo said:
hello Guys,

I know!!! No movement for the 2nd time this month! They were only be able to advance 4 days in 3 weeks...grrrrrrrrrr flippin' retarded !

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zehra said:
Hi Pepe261,

I got my sin number the day after I got the letter of work permit. No worries, it is a very quick process. I missed some job opportunities while waiting but hopefully you won't.
Also, they are further ahead than the processing times on the website.

Good luck!
Zehra

Pepe.well once you get your OWP ...take it to service canada and you will be issue with a SIN Number so you can start to work...good luck.
Zehra i hope they are further ahead than the processing time on the website......that will be a real relief

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE WHO IS STILL WAITING 8)

lotionice

Aug 2, 2011
hi there.

i live in montreal, application was sent on 15 october and file opened on 30 november.
any idea, when will i get AIP and OWP?
been waiting toooooo long :(

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lotionice said:
hi there.

i live in montreal, application was sent on 15 october and file opened on 30 november.
any idea, when will i get AIP and OWP?
been waiting toooooo long :(
LOTIONICE....HANG IN THERE YOU HAVE SOME FEW DAYS TO GO.......GOOD LUCK