INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandra_85 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on August 12, 2011 to xxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contac
t us.

!!!!!!

What is this? Do I have both stages approval??????!??

yeah congrats, you have combo.....celebrate ; ;D :D 8)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Sandra! felicitaciones! cuanto me alegro por vos.... Espero que pronto puedas ir a visitar a tu familia!

Suerte!

Pepe

sandra_85 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on August 12, 2011 to xxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contac
t us.

!!!!!!

What is this? Do I have both stages approval??????!??

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is what it says on my eCas now..

You entered Canada at the CIC Vancouver Admissions office on July 27, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

however, i landed july 25... do i have to call somebody for the changes or is it really like this? just wondering..

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
Love_Young said:
Did you get an OWP with your AIP letters or apply and receive one later on? If not, then no, you will have to wait to receive your PR card after you land to get you "permanent" SIN. If you don't have an OWP and go to get a temporary SIN before landing then you won't be eligible for a SIN until after receiving your PR card which takes about 2 months to receive. This is what happened in my situation. You should read more of my previous post for more.
HI Love_Young,

thanks for your reply, i didn't include my OWP with my PR application. but when I received my AIP on July, I did apply for my OWP right away. So, I am not sure if they still issue me a OWP because I already received a letter for my 2nd stage approval. I wish they will just issue me first if it's long time to wait for the PR card.

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
Up until now I were sure that your sponsor had to attend the landing interview but recently people on this forum have suggested that it is not nessesary for your sponsor to be present. Does anyone know whether this is true?

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
jhjeppe said:
Up until now I were sure that your sponsor had to attend the landing interview but recently people on this forum have suggested that it is not nessesary for your sponsor to be present. Does anyone know whether this is true?
My husband landed on Friday!! Finally.... (we applied September 2009). We received a voicemail on Wednesday asking if we could attend a landing interview on Friday, and spoke to an agent on Thursday, who told us what time and what to bring and that my husband had to bring his sponsor.

We were told that I had to attend to sign something. I attended and showed identification, but did not have to sign anything. So at least in our case, yes, sponsor had to be present.

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pepe261 said:
Sandra! felicitaciones! cuanto me alegro por vos.... Espero que pronto puedas ir a visitar a tu familia!

Suerte!

Pepe
Graciaaas!!! Siii Estoy super feliz

threa

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
22-02-2011
Corrine said:
Uhh! its like they do not want us to win. A few months to put together the applicaton, another nine months to process it. I sent my application Nov 19,2010 Canada Post and CIC posted received on Nov 26, 2010 found out via-the call cente number 1888-242-2100 I just imputed my husbands client ID # and birth year. Then follow up to two weeks ago, I was going over my photo-copy of the application and reliased I left blank spaces ie. no N/A Panic!!! I resent the application with applicable N/A and a cover letter of the amended application, they received it at VEGREVILLE TODAY! Now when I called the call centre two weeks ago the man on the phone told me there is nothing I can do about it, that they would most likely find the app incomplete and return it. I mean come on this is me and my husbands life we are talking about. Some of the call agents are more helpful than others.

Me and my husband have been fretting unsure of what the future will bring since it is dependent on CIC, to some extent at least. I just wish they would process these apps faster, then the current time line. Waiting sucks! Calling upon Members of Parliment is a good idea.

Oh well, hopefully they will attach the new app to our old app and all will be well.
Did u find out whether they attached ur new application with the old one?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I am hoping to update the chart tomorrow. Wish I could say I will update all the time but I know my days will only continue to get more busy/normal again. However, I will still update when I can and stop by to congratulate, catch up with news, and answer questions when I can. I am still always here for you all just maybe not as active on here as I once was. But you all still hold a soft spot and I am routing you on. Good luck and congratulations to everyone!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
jhjeppe said:
i would love the idea that the sponsor could not attend the landing interview because we live 650 km from the local office. who told you that? or if you can show me the posts that say this i would be grateful. tks

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
jhjeppe said:
No, the sponsor needs to be there when you are landing for a Inland process. They will have to verify with the sponsor they are who they are, tell them their responsibility as a sponsor, and verify their identification. Now, some local offices may have different procedures but most times they are required to come with you.

couver

Jun 24, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 29 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2010
threa said:
Did u find out whether they attached ur new application with the old one?
I have heard horror stories about leaving a field blank, but I have also talked to call centre agents who have said that they will only send it back if the lack of an N/A creates ambiguity. For example, if you check a box saying that you have no children, then you don't have to write N/A where it asks for their details. I'm sure it doesn't hurt to do that, but the real problem is when you leave whole sections blank without any indication elsewhere that it doesn't apply to you.

I'm just writing this because I've spent many worried hours thinking I had made some big mistake, only to realize that a human being is at the other end, and is often somewhat reasonable. In the end, it's just a matter of who you get, and sometimes I think the online forums like this can be a double-edged sword. There are so many helpful people on here, but because everyone's situation is slightly different, there can sometimes be false alarms. That said, thanks to everyone for their input on their experience. It is extremely helpful to hear real-life accounts of others' application processes.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello friends,

Any good news from those who got their AIP & OWP in April 2011. After sending police clearance waiting for final decision.

Prospective immigrants and visitors to Canada now have a new interactive web tool at their fingertips to help them determine if they are eligible to come to Canada.

www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello friends,

Any good news from those who got their AIP & OWP in April 2011. After sending police clearance waiting for final decision.

Prospective immigrants and visitors to Canada now have a new interactive web tool at their fingertips to help them determine if they are eligible to come to Canada.

www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada
wow...this great for prospective immigrants,visitors workers and student.this will help them alot...great innovation :D ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
whiteapple said:
this is what it says on my eCas now..

You entered Canada at the CIC Vancouver Admissions office on July 27, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.

however, i landed july 25... do i have to call somebody for the changes or is it really like this? just wondering..
I do believe you should contact CIC. This could cause some trouble down the line when documents don't match come time for citizenship.
Let us know how it goes.