Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
iluvcanada77 said:
Hi guys, this is a dumb question...Where do I find the chart? I tried searching for it, n all that comes up is like the oldest ones?? Thanks
Hi iluvcanada77,
you can find it here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2010-t48144.5280.html
I browsed it today at the morning :D

Pippi

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
So after hearing we got AIP & PR on Monday, then seeing e-Cas change on Wednesday, we stopped by the Windsor immigration office this morning to see what their wait time is like for Landing Interviews.

The lady said "oh, I recognize your name, I just sent you a letter!".

She told us our landing interview is on July 28th.

Apparently the Windsor office only does landing interviews on Thursdays, so that's only 3 Thursdays from now. Pretty sweet turnaround time!

So it may pay to show up in person sometimes??

iluvcanada77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
fleurette said:
Hi iluvcanada77,
you can find it here: http
I browsed it today at the morning :D
Thanx Fleurette

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Pippi said:
So after hearing we got AIP & PR on Monday, then seeing e-Cas change on Wednesday, we stopped by the Windsor immigration office this morning to see what their wait time is like for Landing Interviews.

Apparently the Windsor office only does landing interviews on Thursdays, so that's only 3 Thursdays from now. Pretty sweet turnaround time!

Congratulations Pippi!!!

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippi said:

Congrats! Your total process time is only for 10 months and one day!
That's wonderful...Really cheer us up! :p

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
jesse_love said:
Congratulation!!!
Our cases seem to be similar.
May I ask when you sent your additional documents?
I sent some requested information in early of April and Police check in early of May, 2011, but I did not see any updates on ECAS. I called CIC, and they said they saw nothing in my file yet.
I start being worried if they have received my documents or they have received but not opened them yet or they just misplaced my documents somewhere....
they recieved our additional info may 2 of this year and they open it last june 27
regarding my police clearance it was included in our initial applications
keep try phoning them as my personal experienced they always gave diff answers..

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Santacruzan,
Kumusta ka? Mabuti...............lalaki pinoy diba
My time line is as under we sent our police clearance according to their request letter dated 6th April 2011. They received my police clearance on 30th May 2011 but not yet any news from them. Agent lady said they are opening April post letters now so soon they will open mine and add it to my profile for final decision.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Any Suggestion....View.... Comments..........................wel come.......................................

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Santacruzan,
Kumusta ka? Mabuti...............lalaki pinoy diba
My time line is as under we sent our police clearance according to their request letter dated 6th April 2011. They received my police clearance on 30th May 2011 but not yet any news from them. Agent lady said they are opening April post letters now so soon they will open mine and add it to my profile for final decision.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Any Suggestion....View.... Comments..........................wel come.......................................

Hello Mark-Anna!

Congratulations Kabayan! You got first stage approval!

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Jurjen said:
I was a bit early getting worried. Today I found my QSC in the mail! It was dated June 27th.

@ whiteapple: QSC / CSQ = Québec Selection Certificate / Certificat de Sélection du Québec. Nothing for you to worry about. ;-)
When did you file for yours? Everyone is tycially telling me that CSQs take about 3-4 weeks to get approved. Does CSQ normally mean my AIP process is almost done? I mean...if they wanted more details,they would have asked for it, right?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
I don't know exactly.

I imagine that at CIC someone does a first screening (seeing if all documents are there to start processing) and puts your data in 'the system'. As soon as your calculated date for processing approaches, CIC sends an automatic letter that you can proceed at MICC for the QSC. This way they can make sure that MICC's research is pretty recent (MICC is a bit more mystical about what they check for), but will be processed in time for the first stage of the PR. Then when your processing date comes up, an agent authorized to do the complete research and make a decision on your case will get your case with the QSC in it. So I suppose it's not a full guarantee yet, because the real research isn't done yet by CIC. At least Québec applicants have a part of the research done by MICC, so CIC can review your file a bit quicker (for example: the Québec sponsors don't have to prove their finances). But still no real guarantees for AIP and our files won't be processed earlier then other people that filed at the same time or earlier.

So if there are details missing, they will still definitely ask for it!

Here's my Québec section timeline:

- Application received on 07 June 2011
- Approved for QSC on 27 June 2011

(But you already saw that in the Québec thread. ;))

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I just figured that since mine is going a bit sluggish..what with the issues of my mail and all, they would have gone over my application by now. Who knows. I sent mine June 20th I'll give CIC a call next week if I dont hear anything by then.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
If you sent your application for the QSC on June 20th, it'll be processed in the next few days. MICC will also notify CIC directly about the decision. After that, I think it should take less then a month to wait for any decision from CIC (but that's based on the more regular applications).

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Id say my application is normal. Just the mail issue. They had to send me and my sponsor the request for the CSQ twice because I didnt get the 1st one. I didnt even know they sent me that in the first place. They origianlly sent it in April.

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
question....

when they send you a letter that says you've been approved in principle (AIP), do they include the work permit as well? or i have to wait again for a while..? i submitted my application for work permit at the same time and i was informed that i have also been approved in principle..

thanks!

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
Does anybody know how long you have to live with your spouse after you get PR? Is there some kind of timeframe?