29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
BelieveinGod said:
Congrats everyone who have received good news - especially Love Young - all that worrying and fretting and look today you are landed- congrats! God has said " I will give you rain in due season". I'm staying in faith that our turn will come very soon. June 18th will be 5 months since we got AIP. Our appl was received since dec 2009. There are so many people that have landed that applied after us, but in due season, we will also be landing.

Komar - congratulations!! Good luck to everyone else that are still waiting...stay in faith and stay strong...
Thanks dear!

I suggest you talk to your MP to inquire on your behalf. They usually get an answer within a couple of days. Also call the helpline and ask them the reason for delay. They can let you know if background checks etc are complete. Also ask about the bring forward date on your file. Atleast it will give you an idea.

Best of luck!

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
I called in today and was told that they hadn't recieved my missing paperwork yet. It should have gotten there May 10th, so it's been almost one month for them to sort the mail. Hopefully it happens soon and I get my AIP....I'd love it if I got to land as well. I'm not sure if they'll accept my OWP application, so if not, how long does it take once you recieve AIP to get your OWP? I just was offered a great job that I regretfully had to decline but wish I could have given them a better idea of when I would be available to work!

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congratulations for everyone getting AIPs and landing interviews recently!! Extra special for Komar, your example shows that nothing is impossible if you have a great deal of strenght and determination. All the best to you with whatever comes ahead!

This SIN issue turned out not such a big deal, I talked to the supervisor at the International Tax Services and he said it is fine to keep the temporary SIN until we can obtain the permanent. They can also issue a temporary tax number if someone did not have a a SIN starting with a 9 before. Thanks for all the inputs though!

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
Haven't been around for a while as I've been busy enjoying the weather! My parents came to visit me from England and we had a wonderful time travelling around Alberta. We went to Jasper and my dad got chased by an elk!! So funny and I'm glad that I could enjoy it knowing that all the worries are put behind me.

I will be travelling to Edmonton tonight for my interview tomorrow. I'm not really nervous about the interview, I'm more nervous about whether I have packed everything I need for the interview!! I have my pasport, my OWP, my landing fee and my ID photo's. I think that's everything I need...
Anyone know of anything else they may want from me???

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
Hello 2010 guys.

I've a question for you, if i want to send extra documents or a missing file, can i use only my Client ID Number or should i need a file number or so??

Thank you guys.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
ditta said:
Congratulations for everyone getting AIPs and landing interviews recently!! Extra special for Komar, your example shows that nothing is impossible if you have a great deal of strenght and determination. All the best to you with whatever comes ahead!

This SIN issue turned out not such a big deal, I talked to the supervisor at the International Tax Services and he said it is fine to keep the temporary SIN until we can obtain the permanent. They can also issue a temporary tax number if someone did not have a a SIN starting with a 9 before. Thanks for all the inputs though!
Thanks Ditta! :-[

We are thankful that everytheing is turning out fine. As they say, all is well that ends well. No doubt, it has been one big emotional roller coaster though it will be a few years before we can look back and assess the effects of the CIC ordeal on us. It lasted 2.5 years for me and 11 years for hubby.

Good to hear that the temp SIN does not get cancelled like OWP once you become PR and is valid till you get your PR card. Best of luck for everything.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Valhalla said:
Hello 2010 guys.

I've a question for you, if i want to send extra documents or a missing file, can i use only my Client ID Number or should i need a file number or so??

Thank you guys.
Put as much info as you can like full name of the sponsor, DOB, client ID, name of the person being sponsored, his/her DOB, file number etc so that the documents get attached to the correct file with minimum chances of being misplaced.

Gocanucks

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! Can anyone help me?
My inland PR application was sent on 16th August 2010, and it was received on 20th August 2010. Now on CIC website it updated the processing time on 22nd August 2010. How come I haven't got any information from them yet, neither mail or update on my file? :'(
Thank you in advance

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Gocanucks said:
Hello guys! Can anyone help me?
My inland PR application was sent on 16th August 2010, and it was received on 20th August 2010. Now on CIC website it updated the processing time on 22nd August 2010. How come I haven't got any information from them yet, neither mail or update on my file? :'(
Thank you in advance
Have you tried calling them?

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
komar said:
Put as much info as you can like full name of the sponsor, DOB, client ID, name of the person being sponsored, his/her DOB, file number etc so that the documents get attached to the correct file with minimum chances of being misplaced.
Thank you so much Komar, so far we only got my Client ID #, but i'll call them and request my FILE # too and i will do what you suggested. :D

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
anyone know people that have withdrawn their inland application and went outland? If we go outland in our country 80% of the cases are done before 4month+2 days at Missasuaga, we submitted our inland last April and got our AIP Jan 2011, even more complicated they send us a form to update applicants info which we send back a day later express, now Canada Post cannot "find" the letter, based on the tracking it got processed at the Edmonton Facility but nothing after that, so CP started its own investiagation which will take weeks, and the Immigration Canada call center said they send a note to some office that will contact me within weeks to send me another form.

I would have gone outland in the first place but we just had a baby and did not risk chance of a interview which will take 10hr++ flight to get to.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Hi guys!

Congratulations to everyone who got AIP and who are landing soon. Sorry I haven't been here too much this week, it's just crazy at work. Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely week and for those who are waiting hang in there!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
ditta said:
Wow, really? So does that mean I could get one still. Or is he just talking about a regular temporary tax number because I already have that but it doesn't allow you to work. Could you message me on here or FB to talk about it though? I would really love to get a temporary SIN if possible.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Love_Young said:
Wow, really? So does that mean I could get one still. Or is he just talking about a regular temporary tax number because I already have that but it doesn't allow you to work. Could you message me on here or FB to talk about it though? I would really love to get a temporary SIN if possible.
I think if you already have a temp SIN before you applied for immigration, you can keep using it till you get a permanent one. If you didnt have one and now that they have taken your work permit, I dont think you can apply for a temperorary SIN. I sincerely hope there is a way around it.