Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
I got my interview date in the mail today... June 9th at 9am in Edmonton!! Yippee!!

L.Y - I would keep calling them back if I were you. Even though they technically aren't processing the 16th yet, I called when they were on June 14th I think, and my app was June 23rd. They sent my letter out on May 19th (at which point they still wasn't even up to 23rd...)
I wasn't expecting to get both stages done at the same time, although I think they spent 1 week looking through the second stage because it was 10 days after when I received the 2nd stage letter and it had a different date on it.
It took ages for my E-cas to update though, I think it was about a week after receiving everything so by that point it was old news anyway! LOL

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Sorry guys this is going be a long post but I waited to write back to everyone.

angtao said:
LY, you have every right to be pissed.

Go out for the next 2 hrs and then come back and call again. Screw them. This is your life your talking about. People do not realize that our lives are put on hold for so long. Not being able to work,travel or plan your life. Honestly, even the 10 month wait is brutal. I hate it when people say at least you get to be together. It's true we do get to be together but the wait get's brutal sometimes.
Venting as well today. LOL
I did go outside for a bit with hubby and we walked to go pick up the mail then went to the pizza place to order a pizza. I can't exactly call after 4 pm my time because the hotline runs from 8 am to 4 pm YOUR local time or from what they state on the CIC website. Besides, I just really wasn't up to recall. I mean what if I had gotten him again. And I hate when people say that bit too. I mean I am always grateful for everyday with my hubby together but it does get hard somedays when you can't actually plan anything. And please vent away, I am just glad we can all share here. Thanks for that.

lovely20 said:
You don't need to apologize sweetie. You are just human, and as human we have feelings. When I said that my heart was racing when I saw the trackitt update it was literally beating 160 I guess and I was thinking about you. I know too that every application is different and we can't compare everything but we can't help it also. It's sometimes frustrating to know that someone in Vegreville has your file and hasn't done anything to make our wait a little less stressful. I know it's just a job for them but I do hope they don't see our files as just a number, each file represents a family who can't fully function because we have to wait for their decision.
It is so nice to know that we all care about each other here like our own friends/family. But yes, I truly hope we aren't just thought of as another number. I have to be hopeful here though and just think that they are trying to finish both stages. Or so I pray.

TeresaLynn said:
Oh LY....i wish I could make it all go away. Its the worst feeling ever, and it must be awful seeing that on trackitt. You must have an Io that is behind. Don't think to negatively. The decision was probably already made today. I hope you wake up and your ecas is updated. I am sending a great big hug, and get a good cry out, it will help don't hold all that frustration in, its not good for the soul.
TL...I wish it would all go away. And you are so right it hurt to see that on there and is the worst feeling. I am hoping they aren't behind but just trying to finish both stages up. I took a short nap today and so far still no update but I will try to remain hopeful. Thank you for the hug. :) I had my first big cry ever about it today, it felt so good to just finally stop holding back all the feelings. I hope it gets easier soon. Thanks again for always being understanding.

lilly_inland said:
Got my landing interview letter today. Will be landing at the Kitchener CIC office on May 31st at 9.15am.
Yay, CONGRATULATIONS that is just wonderful and so soon. You must be excited for sure. Please let us know how it goes. ;D

Kayeeen said:
hi everyone...
i haven't been here for awhile i have to take time in the next few days to read all the post. just an update on my papers i got my new interview letter today. landing date is on June 2. hopefully this time i will be landed when i leave the office.
congrats to everyone who got good news. and good luck to everyone who is waiting for their good new :)

take care all of you :) have a good day
Woo, CONGRATULATIONS so excited for you. Where will you be landing again? ditta also lands on that day if I am not mistaken. Can't wait to hear about your landing.

sophie100 said:
I got my interview date in the mail today... June 9th at 9am in Edmonton!! Yippee!!

L.Y - I would keep calling them back if I were you. Even though they technically aren't processing the 16th yet, I called when they were on June 14th I think, and my app was June 23rd. They sent my letter out on May 19th (at which point they still wasn't even up to 23rd...)
I wasn't expecting to get both stages done at the same time, although I think they spent 1 week looking through the second stage because it was 10 days after when I received the 2nd stage letter and it had a different date on it.
It took ages for my E-cas to update though, I think it was about a week after receiving everything so by that point it was old news anyway! LOL
Woo lots of landing dates today. CONGRATULATIONS! I bet you can't wait and we can't wait to hear about it all.
And thank you for the advice. I don't think I will call tomorrow but will try again on Wednesday in the late afternoon. Hopefully I just get some kind of update soon. ;)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, I would call once a day this whole week. What if your file get's approved tomorrow and then you call on Wednesday. You have a rught to call everyday this week until you hear approved.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
LY, I would call once a day this whole week. What if your file get's approved tomorrow and then you call on Wednesday. You have a rught to call everyday this week until you hear approved.
Yeah I would just rather not though. You don't realize just how upsetting it is just to keep hearing it is still "in process" again. If I wait at least a couple of days then I increase my chances of getting help and also hearing something. Like Wednesday they change the date and it will most certainly be past my date so when I call then, they will be more than willing to help because they know I should be hearing something and they can't give me the excuse in saying "we aren't processing your date yet". See where I am getting at? Besides I think I will just try and take a break from it all tomorrow. I really need it and hubby and I deserve it. However, you know I promise to let all of you once I hear something.

xiques

Jun 8, 2010
hi Guys
i am gald find this site, everyone been so helpful here.
i send my Inland spouse app to Vegreville Alberta Sep 28 2010, and after look at FOSS note that i oder from them, it in process Nov 09 2010.
So very soon it my turn

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Hi Xiques,

You should be able to login on eCas too!

Someone for an update of the list (it's been page 262). For my contribution: I saw I made a mistake. I've sent my application early October, not in September. My application has been received the 18th of October. Thanks in advance!!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
LY- I wouldn't call today I would wait till it has been updated tomorrow I know it is very hard not to obsess over this I did and I still do sometimes! Some of the people you talk to are nice and others really shouldn't have a job there. When my date came up and I called that very day she said nothing was there yet but she would send an email right then and there and to call back in a week, well I called the next day anyway and they told me I had my work permit and AIP!!! I was so freakin excited and happy!!! I know this will happen for you and this whole process is a rollercosaster of emotions. Most likely you will get the same answer as yesterday so give the website a chance to update tomorrow then they HAVE to do something if your date is up! Today and tomorrow before the update will feel like the longest time of your life so get away from the internet so you can't check it every 2 seconds go watch a movie, have a laugh and spend some time with people. After you get AIP and maybe PR you will feel like the weight of the world is off your shoulders.

Big hugs!!!
;D ;D ;D

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DECISION MADE!
I waited one week to share the news with you guys so my e-cas changed to Decision Made last tuesday and I just received the letter stating that my application has been completed.

I am amazed because I sent the Requested Documents on April 11 and they attached them to my file on May 4, less than a month after I sent it and also I got Decision Made less than a week later. :)

Now I am waiting for the landing interview letter from my local office which is in Halifax, NS.

My e-cas status is as follow:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 21, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on February 4, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on May 4, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on May 9, 2011 to my mailing address about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Congratulations to Boasorte, lilly_inland, Kayeen and Sophie100!

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Hey Kayeen! What is your local office you land in? Edmonton by any chance? If it is, we have the same date.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Jurjen said:
Someone for an update of the list (it's been page 262). For my contribution: I saw I made a mistake. I've sent my application early October, not in September. My application has been received the 18th of October. Thanks in advance!!
I will update the chart soon Jurjen. I just haven't been up for it lately. Maybe tomorrow? Thank you for correcting the error though.

kiwikris said:
LY- I wouldn't call today I would wait till it has been updated tomorrow I know it is very hard not to obsess over this I did and I still do sometimes! Some of the people you talk to are nice and others really shouldn't have a job there. When my date came up and I called that very day she said nothing was there yet but she would send an email right then and there and to call back in a week, well I called the next day anyway and they told me I had my work permit and AIP!!! I was so freakin excited and happy!!! I know this will happen for you and this whole process is a rollercosaster of emotions. Most likely you will get the same answer as yesterday so give the website a chance to update tomorrow then they HAVE to do something if your date is up! Today and tomorrow before the update will feel like the longest time of your life so get away from the internet so you can't check it every 2 seconds go watch a movie, have a laugh and spend some time with people. After you get AIP and maybe PR you will feel like the weight of the world is off your shoulders.

Big hugs!!!
;D ;D ;D
Don't worry, I am definitely taking a break today. I need it for myself. I can't wait to have the feeling you describe though. Having the weight of the world off my shoulders would be amazing right now but then again, I would at least settle for a good sleep. I haven't been able to sleep anymore since waiting. Thanks for always being so caring and thoughtful. Today is a much needed break.

boasorte said:
I waited one week to share the news with you guys so my e-cas changed to Decision Made last tuesday and I just received the letter stating that my application has been completed.

I am amazed because I sent the Requested Documents on April 11 and they attached them to my file on May 4, less than a month after I sent it and also I got Decision Made less than a week later. :)

Now I am waiting for the landing interview letter from my local office which is in Halifax, NS.
How did you hold it in for a week? Lol. CONGRATULATIONS though. I am so excited to hear that. Please let us know when you your landing letter. Should be really soon. :p

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone! :)

LY: I didn't believe it at first, I said to my partner that we could only share the news with anyone when we received the letter. ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Haha completely makes sense. I mean, I bet I would be the same way with getting approved. If I got AIP approval today I still probably wouldn't believe it. Lol. :) So happy for you though. I cannot wait until you get to land. Will you be sticking around for a while longer?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LY: Of course! All the help I needed for my application I got from here, besides the emotional support and everything.
I will be around until the last person from INLAND APPLICATION 2010 thread gets approved.

Your turn is coming, you probably have been approved and doesn't even know. :)

PS: I just gave you your 100th positive rating. ha ha :)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, I would call CIC just before they close at the end of the day. For instance, if they close at 5pm EST then call just before that.