Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ditta said:
I just got our brown envelopes L_Y, it is the same big format as they usually send extensions, ect. in. My fingers are cressed for you, I`m positive that you get AIP/PR at the same time. :-*

Mark_Anna, I submitted the police clearances with my original application and just to make sure, I got new ones before I was very close to the AIP date. I wanted to avoid anything that can slow the process down. I was approved for AIP/PR at the same time and I do think it was because I sent everything all together and my polices clearances were in the 1 year validity period. Try to get them as soon as you can, but be prepared to wait an additional 90 days from the time they receive them. Usually it takes that long to look at your file again after additional documents are added. Good luck!
Congratulations!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ditta said:
I just got our brown envelopes L_Y, it is the same big format as they usually send extensions, ect. in. My fingers are cressed for you, I`m positive that you get AIP/PR at the same time. :-*

Mark_Anna, I submitted the police clearances with my original application and just to make sure, I got new ones before I was very close to the AIP date. I wanted to avoid anything that can slow the process down. I was approved for AIP/PR at the same time and I do think it was because I sent everything all together and my polices clearances were in the 1 year validity period. Try to get them as soon as you can, but be prepared to wait an additional 90 days from the time they receive them. Usually it takes that long to look at your file again after additional documents are added. Good luck!
as i was saying one of my police certificates was issued on the 24 th of april 2010 and they sent me a letter with the decision on the 29 th of april 2011. i hope they considered that certificate valid and they signed the approval before that date so that they will not ask for new papers. i really hope....

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Mona_Barca said:
(working on applications received on July 5, 2010)

They have advanced only six days!!!!!!!!!
well i tell you my application was received by them on july 6 and on the 29 th of april they already had sent the letter with the decision. so i would say they are processing applications at least on the 10-12 th of july now

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
July 5th!
Any move forward is a good thing!!! :)

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlandappl said:
well i tell you my application was received by them on july 6 and on the 29 th of april they already had sent the letter with the decision. so i would say they are processing applications at least on the 10-12 th of july now
I hope so, it is actually taking exactly 10 months for processing, it is not 9 - 10 months anymore....

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
ditta said:

I disagree with this, I sent police certificates from England and Canada. I had my medicals done, I paid ALL the fees, I have no criminal record, no kids, never been married. Yet all I got was AIP, not PR. I think it depends on who is looking at the applications. Or maybe they wont even give me PR?? Who knows, all I know is that for me the wait continues...

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Mona_Barca said:
I hope so, it is actually taking exactly 10 months for processing, it is not 9 - 10 months anymore....
I was expecting them to advance at least 7 days... but they didn't.
In moments like this it's hard to have hope and be positive. But, let's keep in mind that we in the same boat and we can support each other.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
sophie100 said:
I disagree with this, I sent police certificates from England and Canada. I had my medicals done, I paid ALL the fees, I have no criminal record, no kids, never been married. Yet all I got was AIP, not PR. I think it depends on who is looking at the applications. Or maybe they wont even give me PR?? Who knows, all I know is that for me the wait continues...
Sophie can you tell us when did you send your papers and when they started to work in you application?

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
sophie100 said:
I agree sophie, I sent everything at the same time and I'm still waiting.....

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pepe261 said:
I was expecting them to advance at least 7 days... but they didn't.
In moments like this it's hard to have hope and be positive. But, let's keep in mind that we in the same boat and we can support each other.
Pepe261

It is really not easy to wait for another week to look at the processing time………It is going slower and slower, I remember days when it was 7 to 8 months………Let us hope for the best and be optimistic…
P.S. BTW have they received your application on Nov 8th or Aug 11th?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Inlandappl said:
as i was saying one of my police certificates was issued on the 24 th of april 2010 and they sent me a letter with the decision on the 29 th of april 2011. i hope they considered that certificate valid and they signed the approval before that date so that they will not ask for new papers. i really hope....
We can't really try to figure CIC out. I got my police cert in Feb 2010 and sent my app in May 2010. I got 1st and 2nd stage approval March 2011. Certificates are usually valid for 6 mths. I guess with the long processing times for inland apps, they take that into consideration too and don't ask for new ones. Congrats to all the people who got more good news and for all those who are waiting... I am rooting for you! L_Y..... I can't wait to celebrate with you too!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Mona_Barca said:
Actually it isn't taken 10 months EXACTLY. Haven't you looked at the chart. It is actually taken 9 months and 20 some odd days.

kiwikris said:
July 5th!
Any move forward is a good thing!!! :)
Ugh...I don't even have any words for this. That is pathetic especially since we can tell by the chart they have already processing July 6th and above. I better get news next week. I can't take anymore of this wait.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
July 5 is terrible. They only moved 6 days.

I think that they are working a few days ahead of July 5 as 2 people received answers and they sent there's July 6.