Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
kiwikris said:
PR is an emotional roller coster and one little date can just make you want to break down and totally ruin your week as it only updates once a week! This forum is great for support as you are right NO ONE else understands, No I can't get a job, No we can't go out all the time as it costs money and we are living on one wage, No I can't take courses as I don't have AIP or PR yet, No no no!!! Arghghghgh People don't understand that as much as you want to do this stuff, legally you are not allowed to and none of us here are people who would rather sit at home and do nothing.

LY I know it is hard and the waiting tears you up inside. It will get better, trust me and you will get there, we are all behind you and also behind each other which makes this time bearable..

Hey, you will have AIP soon enough in your hot little hands and this part of the journey will be over, I know it is hard to see it now but you will get there.

Good luck everyone lets hope CIC get a move on before the elections and send out lots of letters!!!

;)
Hello everybody,

It's true that nobody understands what means to be a year o nine months without working or studying. Thanks God I found this Forum, it help me a lot see people with hope and fighting like me.
Thank you for everything.

Pepe

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
I hope I hear something in the next few months.

Applied August 8th 2010

In E-CAS status is "In Progress" since October.

I am VERY lucky to be able to keep working, for some reason they sent me a letter stating I could continue to work

If I couldn't work, I would be screwed.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
angtao said:
Love Young,

What is the fax number for FOSS notes again? I know it is somewhere in these 245 pgs
some of the people here talking about the FOSS how dors it means
how it works in our applications,
how can i get this
sorry if i had lots of questions really dont understand
thank u good luck to all of u guys hoping this week u will hear good news from cic

Material

Feb 16, 2011
santacruzan said:
some of the people here talking about the FOSS how dors it means
how it works in our applications,
how can i get this
sorry if i had lots of questions really dont understand
thank u good luck to all of u guys hoping this week u will hear good news from cic
Hey

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes

You can order them they would take up to 4 weeks untill u recieve them sometimes more.They might have some usefull info on them on the process like remarks made by the officer dealing with your file. In your case I think you should order them I remember u saying that your file was transfered right?

Here is the link to the form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

the mailing address and fax number are on this link:

http://www.infosource.gc.ca/inst/imc/fed11-eng.asp

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Material said:
Hey

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes

You can order them they would take up to 4 weeks untill u recieve them sometimes more.They might have some usefull info on them on the process like remarks made by the officer dealing with your file. In your case I think you should order them I remember u saying that your file was transfered right?

Here is the link to the form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

the mailing address and fax number are on this link:

http://www.infosource.gc.ca/inst/imc/fed11-eng.asp
thank you but my file was not transfer they were just asking more info 1st we applied as conjugal and after a year of living together we didnt realized that we need to update our relationship to cic to conjugala to common law that why it take too long and they asking more documets and yes we submit of the documents they were asking but last wek weve got married so everything was included in the package even the weeding pics marraige license ect

Material

Feb 16, 2011
santacruzan said:
thank you but my file was not transfer they were just asking more info 1st we applied as conjugal and after a year of living together we didnt realized that we need to update our relationship to cic to conjugala to common law that why it take too long and they asking more documets and yes we submit of the documents they were asking but last wek weve got married so everything was included in the package even the weeding pics marraige license ect
Aha sorry my mistake, Congrats on your wedding :) :)

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Material said:
Aha sorry my mistake, Congrats on your wedding :) :)
thank you just wannas how long it will takes to attached to my profile
thanks for the links too

Material

Feb 16, 2011
santacruzan said:
thank you just wannas how long it will takes to attached to my profile
thanks for the links too
No one knows how long exactly , some members say three months some say a month.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
santacruzan said:
In my case when i sent additional info after 3 weeks they had updated everything(matched the info to my original application), in some other cases(people in this forum) it took 3 months
Did you send the additional info to the special address? just would like to remind you that this address differs very little from the address for the original application.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Inlandappl said:
In my case when i sent additional info after 3 weeks they had updated everything(matched the info to my original application), in some other cases(people in this forum) it took 3 months
Did you send the additional info to the special address? just would like to remind you that this address differs very little from the address for the original application.
what is special add what it means

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
I finally received my OWP in the mail yesterday so I went straight down to the licencing centre to get my drivers licence and health card! YAY!! I can officially drive - now we need to buy a second vehicle! LOL!

I'm so happy we got the first stage out of the way, now we've got to worry about the next part. We're half way there now so hopefully in a few more months we can just relax and live normal lives without this stress.

I know how scary it is waiting for the first approval, but seriously, don't stress too much. I think they are much more easy going on inlander applications, and thats why we cant appeal the decision. My fiance is 13 years older than me, I thought they would judge our whole relationship on that, but they obviously haven't so far. Also, in the applications I wrote about how we are going to get married once we are allowed to leave the country as we want to do it in England (where I'm from) so that my family don't have to travel all the way here.

We missed a few things off our app too, we never sent the "Option C" print out, we didn't state any previous relationships (it would open a whole can of worms if we did that). So far it all seems to be smooth sailing, we got first stage approval. But now, like I said, we have to get through the 2nd stage which is just as bad as the first, only it doesn't take as long!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Processing times are now June 29. They moved 4 days.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
angtao said:
Processing times are now June 29. They moved 4 days.
It was expected after the long weekend.... :( Oh well, maybe they're back full of energy!!! :p

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Ya, 4 days is not bad. At least they moved a little and didn't just stay at June 25.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SantaCruzan,
Magkababayan tayo, kung gusto mo contact mo ako sa email address ko para balitaan tayo sa papeles natin iyong ibang kumplikadong topic kasi mahirap ilagay dito sa forum. Sige, kung paano tayo mg babalitaan at sa mga kabayan din natin dito, mag ugnayan tayo sa Inland application natin.

Salamat... at sana pagpalain tayo lahat na mga applicants dito sa forum