Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Black-Berry said:
I landed on the 29th of March, Still haven't received my PR card yet. it takes a while which adds some more time to up to two months!. Will not settle until Ive received it.
Asta congrats!

Also has anyone ever applied for a U.S visa with a Canadian PR card?. i need to visit the states shortly thereafter was wondering what the process was.

I have previous visas to the united states and im wondering if the process is different if you are a Canadian PR card holder

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Blackberry, i applied for a US Visa about 5 years ago before I became a Canadian Citizen. It's the same process for Canadian PR card holder. You pay the filing fee of 100 dollars (dunno how much it is right now). Since you have been issued a US visa before, they might not require you to attend an interview.

silvapriscila

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-07-2010
Hey everyone!! my sponsorship process is finally coming to an end! wohoooooooooo
I'm just waiting for the letters so it can be official.
They sent it to me April 19th so I should be getting it pretty soon.
I'll post my timeline as soon as I receive it in the mail.
Good luck to everyone I'm sure you guys will hear from them very soon.

Pippi

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Question for you folks...cuz someone here always seem to know the answer to any question asked.

My e-Cas was updated Thursday to say the following....

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 15, 2010.

We received the requested information on April 21, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

BUT...they never requested any info. What does this mean?

Thanks ..... and HAPPY EASTER!!!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Pippi said:
Question for you folks...cuz someone here always seem to know the answer to any question asked.

My e-Cas was updated Thursday to say the following....

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 15, 2010.

We received the requested information on April 21, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

BUT...they never requested any info. What does this mean?

Thanks ..... and HAPPY EASTER!!!
Did you send them anything after you sent the initial application? Anytime they add new info/docs, e-cas will read: "We received the requested information on..." whether they requested it or not. So if you sent them anything in the past 3 mths, it means they just added it to your file.

Pippi

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Yes!
That must be it then.

We sent the Notice of Assessment Option C and the RCMP clearance afterward, not having realised that the Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment wasn't good enough, and two police clearances do not an RCMP clearance make, evidently.

Thanks for clarifying!

At least it means they're working on it?!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Pippi said:
Yes!
That must be it then.

We sent the Notice of Assessment Option C and the RCMP clearance afterward, not having realised that the Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment wasn't good enough, and two police clearances do not an RCMP clearance make, evidently.

Thanks for clarifying!

At least it means they're working on it?!
Yes , also in my case i sent additional information( not asked for by them) and it shows the same message: we received the requested .....etc etc

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Black-Berry said:
Asta, I was gonna ask you if you recieved it yet. hmm
I need to apply for a visa to go to the U.S. and i was told that i need the actual card!
\Congrats on getting it!..
thank u BB!

actually i went to States on friday. i had to wait 3 hours on a boarder bleh. an hour inside the office cause since its my first time going to States i need some kind of paper to enter. i got a stamp which means i can reenter or stay in States for 3 months. going back to Canada same day they didnt even wanted to see my PR card. they just checked our passports.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
My first time. Just curious if anyone of you has 2 files under your name in e-cas.

My time line:Inland
09/09/2010-Application received
10/28/2010-Started processing
12/10/2010-Medical done
04/2011-Able to sign into e-cas

I was surprised to see 2 files under my name, says: In process-for Spouse Inland application, the other one is: Decision made-for Federal Skilled Worker I applied September 2007, and decision made August 2010- (I was denied for not reaching required points). I applied for FSW in Middle East while working there and came here in Canada on tourist visa May 2010- married my now husband in July 2010.

I am confused since my e-cas says: Application for PR inside Canada In process and Application for PR outside Canada that says - "We withdraw your application and your file has been closed" and "Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligble for processing. Processing has begun. Medical Results Received by CIC.

:( Should I order FOSS and CAIPS this time? Your thoughts?

Happy Easter to All ...

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Asta said:
thank u BB!

actually i went to States on friday. i had to wait 3 hours on a boarder bleh. an hour inside the office cause since its my first time going to States i need some kind of paper to enter. i got a stamp which means i can reenter or stay in States for 3 months. going back to Canada same day they didnt even wanted to see my PR card. they just checked our passports.
thanks Asta! :). Congrats on travelling!.
For me, I have to apply for a visa!. Cant apply without the PR card itself!. I have the confirmation of PR but it says not valid as a travel document on it :| I think i have about 3 more weeks to apply for my visa!. My kids birthday is end of May and the states is just soooo much cheaper!! to gas up, buy presents, im also about 15 minutes away drive!. Im obviously on the island so have to catch a ferry then fdrive 15 minutes to the states :) sucks seeing it right there but cant really do anything!!

I have been to the states about ten to twenty times before hahahahaa.. Hope it wont be a [problem!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
How's everyone ? Its still Holiday Monday, longggg weekend huh! So I guess we will not hear any news from CIC because of this ??? Anyway enjoy your day its a sunny day , take a good walk and smell fresh air! Have a nice day to all 8)

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
How's everyone ? Its still Holiday Monday, longggg weekend huh! So I guess we will not hear any news from CIC because of this ??? Anyway enjoy your day its a sunny day , take a good walk and smell fresh air! Have a nice day to all 8)
It's holiday for some people only. Like banks and government(provincial, federal) related places.

:)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
boasorte said:
It's holiday for some people only. Like banks and government(provincial, federal) related places.

:)
Hi Boasorte,

i saw in your timeline that you were asked to provide new police certificate from CIC. Can i ask you why? you didn't provide them in your original application? or because you had sent them already expired?. From what i have understood if the police certificates, at the moment of sending them, are less than 3 months old they should be valid for the whole process of the application.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
hi good morning finally i am now married lol
the weather really cooperating us yesterday im so happy everything runs smoothly
ready to send our documents from what they were requesting
we will going to sent our marriage license, pictures of our wedding from yesterday hopefully everything will be ok now
some says that license is valid documents too im hoping for that. A photocopy of license notarized should be ok.

anyways do u know guys how long they will gonna attach to my profile since im already past with the processing we submit our original application last may of 2010

thank you God Bless

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
congratulations on your wedding!!

when i sent my documents in to CIC-Vegreville, it took them less than 4 weeks to attach it to my file. that was just last month. however, it varies. for those who sent additional documents in late last year, it took CIC around 3 months before attaching it to the respective files.

hope that helps!

santacruzan said:
the weather really cooperating us yesterday im so happy everything runs smoothly
ready to send our documents from what they were requesting
we will going to sent our marriage license, pictures of our wedding from yesterday hopefully everything will be ok now
some says that license is valid documents too im hoping for that. A photocopy of license notarized should be ok.

anyways do u know guys how long they will gonna attach to my profile since im already past with the processing we submit our original application last may of 2010

thank you God Bless

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
silvapriscila said:
Hey everyone!! my sponsorship process is finally coming to an end! wohoooooooooo
I'm just waiting for the letters so it can be official.
They sent it to me April 19th so I should be getting it pretty soon.
I'll post my timeline as soon as I receive it in the mail.
Good luck to everyone I'm sure you guys will hear from them very soon.
I will be waiting for your good news. Can't wait to hear the date.

santacruzan said:
Congratulations on your wedding and that everything worked out great. :)