24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
charmainefrances said:
Thanks you! on our foss notes, it says, our service standard date is on Nov. 1 so I really hope they will open it and hear good news! :)
Oh hopefully they will.
I just ordered my notes again, just to see if i can find out what the hold up is.
My last notes had no information on them that should cause such a delay

ProudFather

Dec 6, 2011
aagarcia said:
Congratulations!!!!!! I heard the rest of the process is not too lengthy. Where is your immigration office? We got DM on September 9 so hopefully we get landing soon.
thanks,Montreal, hope everyone gets good news soon

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hi guys just an update of my situation, I got Decision Made on my second stage Oct 5 but I still waiting for the letters for the land interview! So frustrated 17 days waiting for this letters! It looks like it will never end!! :( The call center said could take 6 weeks to finish everything!! OMG :(

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Cangaceiro said:
Hi guys just an update of my situation, I got Decision Made on my second stage Oct 5 but I still waiting for the letters for the land interview! So frustrated 17 days waiting for this letters! It looks like it will never end!! :( The call center said could take 6 weeks to finish everything!! OMG :(
Where will you be landing? I called and they told me it could take from 6-8 weeks too. I'm landing in Ottawa.

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
CrazyLucy said:
Where will you be landing? I called and they told me it could take from 6-8 weeks too. I'm landing in Ottawa.

Crazylucy, it is almost 8 weeks since you got DM, you should receive the letter in these few days.

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
CrazyLucy said:
Hi CrazyLucy I'll be landing in Etobicoke! Do you know anybody else in the same situation? I already sent them everything they asked for, paid the fee land, they received and sent me back the receipt, my medical examination it's there, my ECAS changed to DM oct 5 and I called and they say its in Etobicoke if I dont have the letter until Dec 9 I should call then back!! OMG!

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Cangaceiro said:
Hi CrazyLucy I'll be landing in Etobicoke! Do you know anybody else in the same situation? I already sent them everything they asked for, paid the fee land, they received and sent me back the receipt, my medical examination it's there, my ECAS changed to DM oct 5 and I called and they say its in Etobicoke if I dont have the letter until Dec 9 I should call then back!! OMG!
sounds about right. They told me 6-8 weeks and I got DM on Sept 8th and if I dont hear back from them by November 3rd then give them a call. So you're getting the same response as I am, but with a different date.

it varies from office to office, but I think the hold up has to do with how a lot of local offices shut down and now more people are shoving into the main offices. i dont think it really has to do with me or you, just the situation.

ProudFather

Dec 6, 2011
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Woooohooo i had my landing interview this morning at the montreal Office, it lasted about 90 minutes we was about 30 people, after a quick speech from an agent saying we are about to become PR, we was called to a closed room to verify our documents, where the agent asked 3 questions, do you have any other dependent? have you commit any crime? last one was to the sponsor, do you still want to sponsor? afterwards i signed and received my COPR, she said i will have the PR Card in 4-6 weeks she then took us nextdoor to get a new social Insurance number cause the one i had started with a 9, the agents were really nice to everyone lots of smiles...i initially file Dec 20 2010, AIP Nov 2011, DM August 2012, Landed Oct 25 2012 Thank you Canada also to all who've help me in this forum be patient and good luck to all of you guys...now time to celebrate 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) no more CIC until Citizenship yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
no updates rhis week wow

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
ProudFather said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Woooohooo i had my landing interview this morning at the montreal Office, it lasted about 90 minutes we was about 30 people, after a quick speech from an agent saying we are about to become PR, we was called to a closed room to verify our documents, where the agent asked 3 questions, do you have any other dependent? have you commit any crime? last one was to the sponsor, do you still want to sponsor? afterwards i signed and received my COPR, she said i will have the PR Card in 4-6 weeks she then took us nextdoor to get a new social Insurance number cause the one i had started with a 9, the agents were really nice to everyone lots of smiles...i initially file Dec 20 2010, AIP Nov 2011, DM August 2012, Landed Oct 25 2012 Thank you Canada also to all who've help me in this forum be patient and good luck to all of you guys...now time to celebrate 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) no more CIC until Citizenship yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Congratulation !! Must be a real relief :) No new for us it has been 1 month today that medicals were redone...

sunshine2012

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal office is faster than Ottawa to arrange landing interview.
Too bad for us who are still waiting for the interview letter from Ottawa.

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
sunshine2012 said:
Montreal office is faster than Ottawa to arrange landing interview.
Too bad for us who are still waiting for the interview letter from Ottawa.

Can't believe capital is slower than other cities. :(

sunshine2012

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tonigh watch the tv, Jason Keny said that soon the new marriage sponsored pr law would be issued. (the two years conditional PR).
I dont mind the two years conditional PR, just tired to deal with stuff again after 2 years to change it into regular PR.

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

It is only for the applicants whose applications are received on or after October 25, 2012

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-10-26.asp