+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
TeresaLynn said:
I called yesterday and the agent told me my last BF date was Oct. 12. She said the BF 3 months at a time, therefore Jan 12 should be the next time our file is reviewed. I hoping for second stage approval. You should be on the 6th of Jan. Good luck.
so if they receive new document on a file they dont update/review it? they wait for the 3 month BF date?

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
Hi all of you...

i need some help...

i have been trying to get my medical done for inland application.. so able to guide me the process?

how many photos they need? some forums said 4, some said 8... i will be using form "Medical Report Section A — EDE/EFE [IMM 1017 SCL]". do i get this form back after the assessment from the doctor?

also i m trying to reach a few DMP but omg they are hard to get! do they accept walk ins? i know their operating hours though.

oh i have one question, i have many evidences of proof(photographs, boarding passes,etc) but i can put them in a file? if not, its kind of messy...

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
saja, any news yet? The date is now Dec.31. Have you called cic?

Jurgen, apparentley right now they are opening mail from Aug.9. I sent in additional docs and they were recived by vegre on Oct.3 and still not attached.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Quick question guys, I know Love Young said she is going to do the chart until the very last person hears something. Is anyone going to take it over to fill in the blanks? Jurgen,Tozo?

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
angtao said:
saja, any news yet? The date is now Dec.31. Have you called cic?

Jurgen, apparentley right now they are opening mail from Aug.9. I sent in additional docs and they were recived by vegre on Oct.3 and still not attached.
I called CIC on wednesday....the lady was quite nice ...she said there was nothing wrong with our file...she put me on hold forever....when she came back she said she sent a a communication to Vegreville...and that we should receive our AIP letter within 2 weeks....So I asked did we get AIP...she said no but not to worry that our file is fine....don't know what she sees......she said they were already doing background check.....trying to be zen about it !! just very frustrating !!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
saja, did you call before the update? I would call again on Monday and ask now that the website says Dec.31. You can tell them that and see what they say. Who knows, maybe you will get both stages at the same time. Now wouldn't that be the greatest Christmas present!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Quick question guys, I know Love Young said she is going to do the chart until the very last person hears something. Is anyone going to take it over to fill in the blanks? Jurgen,Tozo?

thanks Angtao,well since Love Young is the one in charge for updates on the chart she has to give go ahead for it to be done by any of us .....am more than ready to help in this regard. ;D ;D ;D

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
jbel said:
Hi all of you...

i need some help...

i have been trying to get my medical done for inland application.. so able to guide me the process?

how many photos they need? some forums said 4, some said 8... i will be using form "Medical Report Section A — EDE/EFE [IMM 1017 SCL]". do i get this form back after the assessment from the doctor?

also i m trying to reach a few DMP but omg they are hard to get! do they accept walk ins? i know their operating hours though.

oh i have one question, i have many evidences of proof(photographs, boarding passes,etc) but i can put them in a file? if not, its kind of messy...
Hi, you should call the clinic to make appointment and they will tell you everything(you tell them you are doing this for immigration),like how many photos. and you will not get form after you do it they will give you a receipt. i don't think they accept walk ins. For your evidences, just put them in your file and organize them!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
jbel said:
Hi all of you...

i need some help...

Normally they're not walk-ins. You'll need to call to make an appointment (you can call to ask about the price and opening hours at the same time).
The medical package usually says 5 pictures, but my DMP office only took 4.

Remember: whatever you send, you cannot get those returned after the process! Rather put the digital versions of the photographs in a Word document, make some descriptions and then print it out. Boarding passes: make photocopies.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
angtao said:
saja, did you call before the update? I would call again on Monday and ask now that the website says Dec.31. You can tell them that and see what they say. Who knows, maybe you will get both stages at the same time. Now wouldn't that be the greatest Christmas present!
I called after the update....I am dreaming of both stage...we sent all Police certificate with application...the only thing is that my boyfriend lived in mexico for more than 6 month so we did not submit PC from mexico with application as they say in the guide....however since he came to canada on a work holiday permit he had to submit all PC (including mexican one) with first application, so I am hoping they would not have us re do it...since they already have it in thier file ...let's see if they use judgement ;-)

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
sa_ja said:
I called after the update....I am dreaming of both stage...we sent all Police certificate with application...the only thing is that my boyfriend lived in mexico for more than 6 month so we did not submit PC from mexico with application as they say in the guide....however since he came to canada on a work holiday permit he had to submit all PC (including mexican one) with first application, so I am hoping they would not have us re do it...since they already have it in thier file ...let's see if they use judgement ;-)
excuse me again.. just want to give my view on quote above... If your boyfriend did not go out of Canada since he submitted PC when he applied for holidey visa, I beileve you are fine...

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
Jurjen said:
Normally they're not walk-ins. You'll need to call to make an appointment (you can call to ask about the price and opening hours at the same time).
The medical package usually says 5 pictures, but my DMP office only took 4.

Remember: whatever you send, you cannot get those returned after the process! Rather put the digital versions of the photographs in a Word document, make some descriptions and then print it out. Boarding passes: make photocopies.

Thanks for the reply.. :)
can i give originals? since i dun really want them any more? also.. i tried calling the DMP on weekends.. i dun think they are open on weekends? i didnt know its that hard to get an appointment with the DMP.

anyone tried any DMP in north york? i tried to google them and those reviews are shockingly horrifying.... :eek:

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
abc3896 said:
Hi, you should call the clinic to make appointment and they will tell you everything(you tell them you are doing this for immigration),like how many photos. and you will not get form after you do it they will give you a receipt. i don't think they accept walk ins. For your evidences, just put them in your file and organize them!
thanks for the reply... i have put the evidences into 2 presentation types of files? sufficient enough? ok i m still trying to get them but i only hear rings and voicemails. even i leave my voice mail behind..

i only called the north york side and downtown... the others are TOO far away.. i dun drive...

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
jbel said:
Thanks for the reply.. :)
can i give originals? since i dun really want them any more?
I would recommend you keep a copy for yourself in case something gets lost. We still don't know if additional evidence we submitted the first time was ever attached. It wasn't noted in FOSS so we resubmitted the next year.

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
i have another question, if i submit application for OWP together with the spouse sponsorship, can i go apply a job immediately? if not its very boring just to wait for them to reply....