+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frank25 said:
Please somebody help me with this, my wife has a studants loans through the royal bank and she still has not paid it. can that be an issue for our application? I d really appreciate if somebody can help me out with this..
Are the loans overdue?

You cannot go into bankruptcy on student loan until 7 years have passed from when you were last in school

is she paying on the loan, bad credit will not affect her active bankruptcy will

moony

Oct 10, 2011
Hello AnnaLin! Can you please say me how can you see your sponsor's e-Cas. What number do you use? Same like yours client number but his last name or something different? Maybe it's strange question, but we can not to see it.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
moony said:
Hello AnnaLin! Can you please say me how can you see your sponsor's e-Cas. What number do you use? Same like yours client number but his last name or something different? Maybe it's strange question, but we can not to see it.
Sponsor has unique client ID too. On the back of his or her PR Card. I don't know where to find one for Canadian-born citizen.

moony

Oct 10, 2011
AnnaLin said:
Sponsor has unique client ID too. On the back of his or her PR Card. I don't know where to find one for Canadian-born citizen.
Thank you any way...He is citizen now, but was not born here. I will think about it ))

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
moony said:
Thank you any way...He is citizen now, but was not born here. I will think about it ))
Hello Moony, I got my ID number from CIC, this number was in the letter that I have to send to MICC for Quebec's Selection Certificate QSC... yes, Im a canadian-born citizen.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
AnnaLin said:
Last week, I got all DMs in sponsor's and applicant's eCAS. And later I received a letter to sponsor saying the requirement of sponsorship had been met.
Today, I got another letter to applicant, saying the eligibility requirement to apply for permanent resident has been met and background check etc will still need to be done.
You got both First and Second Stages approved. Congratulations! :D

Inlandappl said:
i don't think you could be sued by the dutch govt if you never used your dutch health card, no?because they didnt spend money for you...but maybe you talk about taxes matters too.
In the Netherlands we have private insurances, under supervision of laws (so the insurances never offer an inch more then the law obliges). And in order to pay for health insurance, people with low income receive a monthly payment from the government (me too). So I received the gov. support and I had to use my insurance (I'm diabetic type 1, depending on insuline injections).

Inlandappl said:
i think you can have the quebec insurance because you are a resident or will become a resident of quebec. i have never heard of the thing you talked about in ur post(not being able to have 2 insurances in 2 different countries.....but anyway what i have learnt with the government that is always better to leave the things as they are and sometimes to be ignorant about some laws or to pretend not to know....
I already got the health insurance, I called to check if I was already automatically covered by the prescription medications insurance, since the online system rejected me (I think it's because of the temporary SIN). I didn't know of that special rule either. I was never informed by the RAMQ (could be useful if they make immigrants aware of that), so I didn't know I was supposed to keep my mouth shut about any other insurance.

Any way... This week I'll make a letter to end my dutch insurance to end my 'criminal' situation.

californiajeninca said:
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you Jurjen :-( Maybe talking to your mp? Please don't think me ignorant, I know Quebec has different laws than Ontario so I'm not sure what your local politician is. Perhaps you need to get an English to Moron dictionary if all else fails. I have a feeling that woman you were talking to was just being a C (bleep bleep bleep) because you know how beurocrats with even an iota of "power" feel the need to try to intimidate those on the low end of the pecking order. I hope it all gets resolved in your favor.
No, I don't feel like going to my MP for every little thing. I'll write a bigger letter to the Immigration Ministers' offices (both CIC and MICC) when everything will be done. Maybe when I'll have my citizenship, I'll present myself as a candidate for election. A new experience in life and I've got a nice list of topics to discuss. ;-)
I don't think the woman was trying very hard to be a pain in the... She was actually very relaxed and took the time for me (unlike a lot of other phone agents at RAMQ). It's just her duty to flag people abusing the system. People's tax money will be spent on me. ;)

The big problem with the Québec system is that every time you become eligible for private insurances, you have to unsubscribe for the public insurance. That means it's horrible for freelancers, since some projects qualify for private insurance (it's a matter of doing enough time per month? year?) and a lot don't. So I don't feel like subscribing and unsubscribing every few weeks, especially if the online system doesn't work.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Jurjen said:
You got both First and Second Stages approved. Congratulations! :D
The big problem with the Québec system is that every time you become eligible for private insurances, you have to unsubscribe for the public insurance. That means it's horrible for freelancers, since some projects qualify for private insurance (it's a matter of doing enough time per month? year?) and a lot don't. So I don't feel like subscribing and unsubscribing every few weeks, especially if the online system doesn't work.
Well Technically you don't unsubscribe Jurjen, when you are filling up your annual income tax return (Schedule K) Premium Under the Québec Prescription Drug Insurance Plan , you need to indicate if you had a private insurance provider, if you don't have one, then you are required to pay a premium under the Québec Prescription Drug Insurance (Schedule K) I think the maximum is 500$ a year per individual (19 and older).. Consultants or freelancers have to pay this amount as well but unfortunately the return from medical expenses cannot be more than 3% of their income. The good thing is premiums are tax deductible. Private medical insurance can be very costly if you are a Consultant, however, doctos's appointent, hospital assistance, surgery, etc is free for any one who holds a medicare.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Forgot to add... Once you start working in a new company that offers medical benefits, you need to suscribe to the Private Insurance, it is compulsory. You cannot refuse this plan. If you refuse this fringe benefit, you will have to pay to RAMQ by filling Schedule K when completing your annual taxes.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
Last week, I got all DMs in sponsor's and applicant's eCAS. And later I received a letter to sponsor saying the requirement of sponsorship had been met.
Today, I got another letter to applicant, saying the eligibility requirement to apply for permanent resident has been met and background check etc will still need to be done.

Is it AIP only?

Or am I going to receive another letter? ? ? ? ? ? ?

So confused. Somebody help please.

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
Hey, could someone please tell me which page has the most up to date chart? I see lots of good news here. Looks like they finished up to Nov.18? Congrats to those who got good news after the long, painful wait. My wife and I are still waiting. It's not easy at all but we'll be fine as long as the ending is happy. Come on, CIC.

billybob

Sep 14, 2011
Babyhangon said:
Hey, could someone please tell me which page has the most up to date chart? I see lots of good news here. Looks like they finished up to Nov.18? Congrats to those who got good news after the long, painful wait. My wife and I are still waiting. It's not easy at all but we'll be fine as long as the ending is happy. Come on, CIC.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2010-t48144.0.html;msg1051910#msg1051910

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jurjen said:
No, I don't feel like going to my MP for every little thing. I'll write a bigger letter to the Immigration Ministers' offices (both CIC and MICC) when everything will be done. Maybe when I'll have my citizenship, I'll present myself as a candidate for election. A new experience in life and I've got a nice list of topics to discuss. ;-)
I don't think the woman was trying very hard to be a pain in the... She was actually very relaxed and took the time for me (unlike a lot of other phone agents at RAMQ). It's just her duty to flag people abusing the system. People's tax money will be spent on me. ;)
I think you have an idea becoming a politician. Even though I can't vote in Quebec, I'd root for you.

Congratulations to AnaLin and bobby! Onward and upward!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
hey guys. first, congrats AnnaLin on your DM . so glad to hear that!!

And i have a question here. After i have done my medica test again. how long will cic receive that ?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I just wanted to mention here that I believe a lot of people are getting confused by the "decision made" letter arriving. This letter does/may not arrive at the same time as the AIP letters even if you got it approved at the same time. All the letters of notification you get from CIC is mailed separately from each other and is also dependant on mail time. It should arrive soon.