Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
moony said:
My proove of residency was the driver license. It is in Ontario Health Insurance Coverage Document List.
Yes but health Ontario used your OWP to stablished which day you became resident not your driver license...

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
CIC just called to reschedule my landing: it'll be on October 19th! :D

F

Frank25

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

I have a question. I came to Canada with a work permit, 6 months after they sold the company and the owner was not able to continue with the contract, I never said to cic about this, my work visa expires in december 2011, I ve been living with my fiancé and we are getting married and she is gonna sponsor me. so, do you think I should tell cic about this? or will they refuse my application if I do? should I just fill everything like if Im still working there? or say that the company was sold and the new owner didnt want to continue with this contract? please I need help.

What should I say or do?

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone - can someone please let me know what page the latest 2010 progress chart is on. Thanks!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billybob said:
Thanks again. I don't want to question what you say - because it sounds like great news! I would like to know though, how we can tell from the messages in ecas whether it is just AIP, or PR approval, or a refusal etc. To the unwise among us they all surely look the same in ecas?

For instance, the ecas update I received, could easily also have been, for example, a refusal due to a failed medical (medical results have been received) and then (a decision has been made and you will be contacted).

Maybe the people here with more experience than me could give a summary of what the ecas updates mean?
Billybob,below is typically Ecas update that has been approved for PR,

We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 1, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
(We bought a house, so we sent some documents.)

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 5, 2011 to -------- about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Again when your ecas update up to A decision has been made and you will be contacted.......this is a first stage approval(AIP) and ecas still shows in process in status but that of we sent you a letter.......ecas.changes to decision made.

If there is a problem with your medicals CIC will request to redo it again to confirm or if your medicals has expired they request that you redo it again
medical result has been received .....means you have passed the medicals.
Also for refusal as per inland applications CIC WILL TRANSFER YOUR FILE TO YOUR LOCAL OFFICE for an interview to clear some doubt or request more document to be able to approve because with inland applications are no APPEALS if you have been refused.

i hope that i have tried to answer some of your questions.....good luck

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
OMG!! I just got home and check my mail... I got my CSQ !!!!! I dont really know what to do with it , but im so happy lol ........can anyone tell what to do ??? Do I have to forward it to CIC? ... Thank you in advance . xoxoxo

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Lyrical!!!

On a side note, what is CSQ? Is this just for people in Quebec? Or does it mean that CIC have started working on 2011 applications?

billybob

Sep 14, 2011
tozo said:
ecause it sounds like great news! I would like to know though, how we can tell from the messages in ecas whether it is just AIP, or PR approval, or a refusal etc. To the unwise among us they all surely look the same in ecas?

For instance, the ecas update I received, could easily also have been, for example, a refusal due to a failed medical (medical results have been received) and then (a decision has been made and you will be contacted).

Maybe the people here with more experience than me could give a summary of what the ecas updates mean?

Billybob,below is typically Ecas update that has been approved for PR,

We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 1, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
(We bought a house, so we sent some documents.)

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 5, 2011 to -------- about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Again when your ecas update up to A decision has been made and you will be contacted.......this is a first stage approval(AIP) and ecas still shows in process in status but that of we sent you a letter.......ecas.changes to decision made.

If there is a problem with your medicals CIC will request to redo it again to confirm or if your medicals has expired they request that you redo it again
medical result has been received .....means you have passed the medicals.
Also for refusal as per inland applications CIC WILL TRANSFER YOUR FILE TO YOUR LOCAL OFFICE for an interview to clear some doubt or request more document to be able to approve because with inland applications are no APPEALS if you have been refused.

i hope that i have tried to answer some of your questions.....good luck
tozo, thanks a lot - that makes a great deal of sense. It wouldn't make sense to refuse inland applications without giving an opportunity to clarify any questions/issues, if there is no right to appeal.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angus said:
Hey everyone - can someone please let me know what page the latest 2010 progress chart is on. Thanks!
Angus, the last updated 2010 progress chart is on page 469.

@ LOVE_YOUNG......I know you are busy with work and all the stuff but can you please update the chart because lots of guys keep sharing their good news...thank you.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Tozo! Yeah saw that one, just thought there may be a more recent one that I just couldn't find.

Thanks again!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
lyrical said:
OMG!! I just got home and check my mail... I got my CSQ !!!!! I dont really know what to do with it , but im so happy lol ........can anyone tell what to do ??? Do I have to forward it to CIC? ... Thank you in advance . xoxoxo
MICC sends a copy to CIC directly (usually even through email), so you don't necessarily need to do anything now (except keep good care of the documents, because you'll need to use them at later points in life, like for your landing). However, you could just send a copy to CIC yourself. Sometimes information gets lost, so the chances of 2 copies getting lost are really as small as zero, so you're sure that you won't have any delays and waiting after CIC without knowing what's going on there... But that's just my advice.

Congrats, though! News from CIC won't be long! Just a few weeks until first stage approval (and maybe probably second stage) left!

Angus said:
On a side note, what is CSQ? Is this just for people in Quebec? Or does it mean that CIC have started working on 2011 applications?
Yep, it's something Québec applicants need to get from Immigration Québec. ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I will update the chart but it is sad to realize that I have been dealing with something bad happening to my mom while I am away and the only thing people cared to say after mentioning it was: "when is the chart coming out?" It will be coming out and I know this chart is very important but I needed time to heal from worrying about my mom so much. Its been difficult.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh LY, I'm so sorry to hear that, I didn't know - I must of missed that post.

My thoughts are with you. I hope your mum is okay!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Angus said:
Oh LY, I'm so sorry to hear that, I didn't know - I must of missed that post.

My thoughts are with you. I hope your mum is okay!
That is okay Angus. Just tough being thousands of miles away and not being able to be there, you know.
Thank you so much for the well wishes. I know she would appreciate it and I know I do. :-*
I promise to update VERY soon. I feel badly for it going so long without one.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, I don't think that people have been disregarding your mother being ill. Maybe they forgot about your mother being ill or missed the post. We do not know what is going on in your everyday life so when you say that the only thing that is important to people is the chart being updated, I think that you are wrong.

Many of us care here and have also expressed that your mother gets better.

How come you don't go visit her? Now you have your PR card you can go. I know you just got your new job too so maybe that is the reason why. Anyway, I hope she feels better soon.