+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao - I don't know this with 100% certainty, but my husband (my sponsor) is also a born and bred Canadian Boy. I was told that we can look up his sponsorship side of things via the receipt number. We paid all fees online before sending off the application and apparently we can use that assigned number to look it up on eCas.

That being said, nothing has shown up yet, but apparently that can take quite some time (maybe even the 10-11 months)

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Angus said:
angtao - I don't know this with 100% certainty, but my husband (my sponsor) is also a born and bred Canadian Boy. I was told that we can look up his sponsorship side of things via the receipt number. We paid all fees online before sending off the application and apparently we can use that assigned number to look it up on eCas.

That being said, nothing has shown up yet, but apparently that can take quite some time (maybe even the 10-11 months)
[/quot]

YOU WILL JUST SEE THE CLIENT ID OF THE ONE WHO SPONSORED AFTER YOU GOT THE FIRST STAGE APPROVAL, WHICH IS IN 10 TO 11 MOS.....THE CIC WILL SEND YOU A LETTER CONFIRMING THAT THE SPONSOR WAS APPROVED....

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
angtao said:
Tozo, I am the sponsor but I was born and raised in Canada. I do not have a PR card. I am a canadian citizen.
I(sponcor) am born and raised in canada too, i got my ID number when we ewceived the letter telling us to go with MICC for CSQ... guess that is my my ecas says started processin onjune 30th while my boyfriend started processing on feb 24.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Indeed, as soon as CIC will start processing the 1st stage, they'll assign a brand new ID# to Canadian citizens. You can call to ask for it (after all the security questions). But if you call too soon (before starting processing), they didn't assign anything. It's usually a month or two before 1st stage approval.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
I got both DM in sponsor and applicant. I think I got both stages. This update came from this morning.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 1, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
(We bought a house, so we sent some documents.)

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 5, 2011 to -------- about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Good luck to the others!
By the way, I did name check only and didn't provide any fingerprint to CIC or other authority.

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
AnnaLin said:
I got both DM in sponsor and applicant. I think I got both stages. This update came from this morning.

We received the requested information on April 1, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on October 5, 2011 to -------- about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Good luck to the others!
By the way, I did name check only and didn't provide any fingerprint to CIC or other authority.
Congrats. Maybe in the letter they will require u to do the fingerprints.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
AnnaLin said:

Good luck to the others!
Congratulations!!!! this means that they are working on December's applications!!!

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
AnnaLin said:

Awesome ! Congratulation!!

Good news for all of us that are still waiting. They are at least 1 or 2 weeks ahead of what it is posted on cic website !!!

Good luck to the others!

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
canadiancitizen said:
Congratulations!!!! this means that they are working on December's applications!!!
No!! They received the app on November 15!!! This is the date that we must consider! if i'm not wrong!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Cangaceiro said:
No!! They received the app on November 15!!! This is the date that we must consider! if i'm not wrong!!
mmm I dont see it that way.. the mail office received it only, but they starting the PROCESS in December!!! in my case, I sent it on May 10... but they only started processing it on May 24 so I would say May 24 is the time they starting to work on my file and not when they received it... TGIF... and a long weekend as well... happy thnksgiving guys!!!

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
canadiancitizen said:
mmm I dont see it that way.. the mail office received it only, but they starting the PROCESS in December!!! in my case, I sent it on May 10... but they only started processing it on May 24 so I would say May 24 is the time they starting to work on my file and not when they received it... TGIF... and a long weekend as well... happy thnksgiving guys!!!
I dont think so! If you go to CIC website, check Processing Times, you'll find this information:
10-11 months
(initial assessment)

(working on applications received on Novembe 2, 2010)
;) Happy Thanksgiving!

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

It is good to see that things are moving forward and that CIC is trying to get things done. For what I have seen, they are working on applications received on Nov15 2010, which is promissory.

On a different note , I wanted to see if any of you guys have a case similar to ours. I am referring to the specific fact that my wife - she is the sponsored person - is a REFUGEE CLAIMANT. She hasn't had a hearing yet, which means that there are no major issues here, but I was wondering if this is grounds for additional delays, such as interviews or the like. We sent ALL the required documentation in January this year with the application, a 4 pounds package with all the imaginable info, but I would like to hear from other people that have had - or have - a similar situation. (By the way, I'm an friendly intruder from the Inland Apps. 2011 thread)

Many thanks

S

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Inlanders friends,

Especially those who applied in 2010 (June),
After my AIP & OWP on 6th April 2011 now I finished 6 months for second stage approval but no reply yet. Here is my time line below:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Charlamag

Aug 31, 2011
;D OK...I just got the mail and in it - a letter from CIC.

I am confused.

All the letter says is that I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, and I now have a client ID number.
It then says that the Application for PR will be processed separately and that the applicant will hear from the office shortly.

That's it.

So what happens now?

Thanks!