Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
annabruce said:
Lol. Point taken. Your guess is as good as mine. Because I returned app in exact way I received it, I think Feb is where processing CONTINUED. So both processing dates are valid. Ha ha.
Haha, alright I just wanted to check with you first. :D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
CIC advanced only 4 days!?!? I can't believe it. I don't know what to do...

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Very upsetting!

CiC update : working on application received on oct 26th

Come on... Work a bit harder pleasethere are people waiting!!

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
pepe261 said:
CIC advanced only 4 days!?!? I can't believe it. I don't know what to do...
I truly wish you were just kidding :'(

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Just got off the phone about 15min ago. The 10min wait turned out over 15min, but at least I got through.

There was a nice calm man that gave me all the details I wanted to hear (although he was really running ANY possible security question, like the telephone number that we had for about a week, but was cancelled by the phone company and was replaced by another one). Our file was sent from Québec to Montreal the 15th and was received the 19th of September. Currently it takes about a month to get a landing interview in Montreal (which is what the forummers here say). If I didn't get any notice by October 22nd, we need to call CIC and ask what happened. The landing will most likely be at the end of October. Based on previous results (and that Vegreville is running very slow nowadays) I would say the landing will be half October.

Ow... And counting down 10 days until local health care!
(Too bad Québec just announced a 540 million budget cut on that. But they do have 200 million for a new stadium/amphitheatre in Québec that nobody needs. Go figure...)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa_ja said:
Very upsetting!

CiC update : working on application received on oct 26th

Come on... Work a bit harder pleasethere are people waiting!!
Hi guys,don't worry too much ....the received my application on October 27,2010 and just got my AIP just last Friday September 16,CIC is way ahead.November applicant get ready to receive good news.stay positive

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
What CIC is doing is really bad... I have been more than 11 months without working or studying.
Why at least I can't go to visit my family? I have been almost a year waiting that nothing bad happens to my family because I k ow that I won't be able to go if something happens.
How is possible that t takes 11 months to approve my partner as sponsor who is she was born here in Canada?

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
coldgirl said:
Congrats Annabruce(what a way to start the day)!!! Now you can go apply for OHIP. I just checked my ecas and it doesnt say anything but hopefully I will hear something soon. Again, congrats.
Thanks coldgirl.

Don't worry you'll hear something soon. Oct. 30, 2010 was a Saturday. I am sure they didn't actually open the app until the next monday on the same day they opened my wife's app. There processing at a rate of 4 days per 7. So you should here in the next couple of days.

BTW, the automated phone system has returned to normal. It now simply sais that "application received Novermber 1st". However, when I chose option 7 instead of 1 and check her work permit application. It tells me that her work permit has been approved. (You should try this.) She qualifies for work permit only because of her relationship with me, therefore I can assume AIP. I haven't actually spoken to a person at CIC since our app was returned in December of 2010.

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
Love_Young said:
Haha, alright I just wanted to check with you first. :D
I think the best thing to do is to simply forget that my application was returned. The fact that it has been processed in normal time shows that they acknowledged that the returned app was their mistake.

So chose November 1st for the receipt date. December 15th for the began processing date. Anna's work permit was issued on the Monday the 19th of September, so her AIP was likely given a couple of days before. Let's say the 15th. Perhaps, you'd like me to wait until I get the letters so I can give you exact dates. Anyway, I am within a couple of days of being accurate.

Thanks for adding me to your list.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
annabruce, did you not have to re-do your medical? It says you did it in Dec.2009?

babel

Nov 11, 2010
hi guys i have a question one of my friends is applying for the inland spousal application ....all his doc s are complete ,,i just wanted to know abt the notice of assesment in his case he is the one who is being sponserd, so is it possible if he could just send his notice of assesment for the past year instead of the sponsor. becasue his wife didnt work last year and she didnt apply for her taxes .....but he has been working fulltime so can he send his option c instead of the sponsor.

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
angtao said:
annabruce, did you not have to re-do your medical? It says you did it in Dec.2009?
I expect to receive a request for my wife to redo her medical as a part of the AIP document that will arrive soon in the mail. Originally we had planned to submit outland many months ago but chose not to because we weren't sure if we could keep her in the USA legally to attend a potential interview. We did the medical at that time. Her medical was valid at the time the inland app was received November 1st, 2010. We are still a little hopeful that they will waive an additional medical, but ....

By the way, I didn't rush to provide updated medical because I actually wanted a gap in between AIP and permanent residence. It is very important the she get her medical and work permit. It is also important that she get a SIN as soon as possible. I've heard others comment that they don't get a SIN until after receiving their permanent residence card which can really delay the ability for the immigrant to get out there and start working. So Anna and I decided to actually intentionally cause a delay so that she would get the work permit and temporary SIN more quickly. At this stage, the Permanent Residence aprroval is just an added bonus. The ability to work, study and be healthy is of greater importance.

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
Love_Young said:
Hey there guys, I know it isn't immigration related but I just wanted to share some news.

I GOT THE JOB!!! :p ;D :D

I can't believe this. I just passed out 3 resumes 2 days ago, I get a call back for the place I have really wanted to work right after handing it in, my first job interview was yesterday, and I got a call back saying they would like me to be a part of their team. He said that since I haven't worked in Newfoundland or Canada before that he could get funding from the province to help train me since I have no food experience yet. He said it won't come out of my paycheque just he has to report it on my pay stubs or something of the sort and can get funding. I meet with them tomorrow to give them my SIN number. He said the bad news is, is that it takes 7-10 days for the application to pull through but I said that is fine. (Just leaves me one last break to myself, lol) and that I can't work less than 25-30 hours but that is what I was looking for anyway.

CONGRATULATIONS LY.
so happy to hear good news...and thanks for sharing!
At the end of the conversation, I told him "thank you" and he said "no, thank you and we can't wait for you to be a part of our team".
They all seem so nice there. The woman that interviewed me yesterday was funny and laid back, the other guy working instantly complimented me on my shirt, and the boss/owner is nice. I hope I can pull this off well.

I just wanted to post here so that it gives you all hope that you can do this and that it is all worth it to be with your family here. Never give up on that. I am so happy that things are falling into place for hubby and I. I couldn't be more ecstatic for our new future. And just to think that around this time last year our application was just starting to process, now here I am PR and soon to be new worker. Come on guys, there is a light at the end of this and it is worth it. Stay strong! ;D

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
Congratulations to recent AIP :D
Tozo, annabruce, isabela, and TRUE RUSSIAN
and congrats to LY for the new job.

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
santacruzan said:
I am still waiting and doing well too busy for me since i got my open work permit, no days-off even holiday, need to save money, I am planning to go Phil by next year. I hear that you got your job. Well good luck and enjoy God Bless...
Do you think the reason why it takes to long for the processing for the 2nd stage because i have 2 dependents?
Hi Santacruzan,

I am in the same situation, I have dependent outside Canada whom I included into my inland application. May I ask how long after you get AIP , they contacted the dependent for further documents?

did you submit your dependent medical when you first send your application?