Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Hi good morning just phone the cic yesterday they got my medical, my questions is how many more months to wait for the PR, and i asked if my dependents still need to go for background check they said under 18 no need to for background check.....

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
santacruzan said:
Hi good morning just phone the cic yesterday they got my medical, my questions is how many more months to wait for the PR, and i asked if my dependents still need to go for background check they said under 18 no need to for background check.....
awww....this is a good news to me too :)
I haven't called CIC for more than 8 months since I've never gotten any useful information. Honestly, I think this form is more helpful than call center. :p :p I truly appreciate everyone here.
Wish you all the best and have a good news soon.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi Guys!!!! Got a good news!!! I called CIC today the agent told me that my file got transfered to Edmonton local office for landing interview!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe that...so I called again just to be make sure....different agent told me the same thing. My e-cas hasn't been updated yet, since it was transfered just yesterday and they send me a letter as well. Moreover, Edmonton office is kinda busy they said it's about 6 weeks to wait, but it's at least it's DONE DEAL!:))))
:) :)
Wish you guys all the best....

couver

Jun 24, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 29 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2010
tozo said:
GLORY BE TO GOD

Hi guys,this is the news i have been waiting for the first stage approval(AIP) and just check my Ecas and its change to......

We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on June 16, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. :D ;D
CONGRATS TOZO! We're in the exact same boat. I got my OWP and just yesterday a letter arrived that explained AIP, but I'm still waiting for 2nd stage. I wish you and I both got 2nd stage at the same time, but I'm happy with AIP for now. Hopefully it goes quickly. I need to stop checking my status to much. I'm be processed in Vegreville. Is that the same for you?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
couver said:
CONGRATS TOZO! We're in the exact same boat. I got my OWP and just yesterday a letter arrived that explained AIP, but I'm still waiting for 2nd stage. I wish you and I both got 2nd stage at the same time, but I'm happy with AIP for now. Hopefully it goes quickly. I need to stop checking my status to much. I'm be processed in Vegreville. Is that the same for you?
yeah Couver,am being processed in vegreville......i got that Ecas update last sunday so hopefully i am expecting the letter for the AIP by Friday.....Its great to know that we are in the same boat. am happy to have 1st stage approved ,its exciting after a long wait.....hopefully the 2nd stage will follow very soon. ;D

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
If I want to change the address,is it better to call CIC?
I changed online by "update address" on CIC website three weeks ago but it has not changed.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tplink1357 said:
If I want to change the address,is it better to call CIC?
I changed online by "update address" on CIC website three weeks ago but it has not changed.
If you change your address on the Ecas update address its takes 15 days to show up with your new address.well to be on the safe side you can call CIC to make sure its has been changed.good luck

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
We have been on October for 2 months now. I really hope the jump is 10 days tomorrow but I highly doubt that.

I miss the 12 day jumps!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
We have been on October for 2 months now. I really hope the jump is 10 days tomorrow but I highly doubt that.

I miss the 12 day jumps!
Yeah Angtao,i really hope so..... tomorrow they have to make some super jump...hopefully 8 days jumps so we get some good news from the November applicants.........November applicant get ready. :D

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
tozo said:
Yeah Angtao,i really hope so..... tomorrow they have to make some super jump...hopefully 8 days jumps so we get some good news from the November applicants.........November applicant get ready. :D
Anna and I will be the first to report good news for November! Where are those letters from CIC? Where is the update on Ecas? Come on! Come on!

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
TRUE RUSSIAN.....I LANDED IN EDMONTON TOO...its not that too long...just wait for 2 weeks..and it will be your interview...

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Inlanders friends,

Especially who applied in or around June 2010.

I call today cic agent, she told me that at the end of October I will receive some news or update from cic (Hopefully my second stage). Here is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
annabruce said:
Anna and I will be the first to report good news for November! Where are those letters from CIC? Where is the update on Ecas? Come on! Come on!
Jeepers, why didn't I say this a month ago. Maybe it would have processed quicker. Within hours of my earlier comment: DECISION MADE, BUT WHAT DECISION. My Ecas looks different because the application was returned on December 15, 2010. Also, they asked for address and employment update at the same time as returning app. So there is no line on Ecas about receiving the "requested information", I am guessing, because it was a part of the newly submitted application.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 1, 2010.
We started processing your application on December 15, 2010.
We started processing your application on February 25, 2011.
We returned your application with a letter to 1624 ... , Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,... on December 15, 2010. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Let's hope this is Anna's AIP!!!

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
Automated phone system said work permit approved! Yes, Anna got AIP!

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congrats Annabruce(what a way to start the day)!!! Now you can go apply for OHIP. I just checked my ecas and it doesnt say anything but hopefully I will hear something soon. Again, congrats.