Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
tozo said:
GLORY BE TO GOD

Hi guys,this is the news i have been waiting for the first stage approval(AIP) and just check my Ecas and its change to......

We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on June 16, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

;D ;D ;D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

10 months 16days
AMAZING congratulations..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
tozo: CONGRATULATIONS! It is about time. :D
twchu: Thank you for the congrats. I will most definitely keep dropping by. Don't you worry. ;)
angtao: Sure thing. Just let be get woken up a bit more (just woke) and I will be at it. :p

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
santacruzan said:
I cant remember because the immigrations representative here in NWT was the one who filled out our applications, she just only asked us if we want the kids to come and live here too. We just only signed the applications.The reason why our applications takes too long coz they asking for more additional informations, and my medical was expired too before they process our applications so i need to redo my medical again.
The lady said before if my PR approve my dependents are approve too.
thanks so much for sharing your case. According to it, so your kids are applying PR too, no wonder why it takes a little bit longer.
I believe you'll hear good news soon and be together with your love kids. Best wishes for you.

To LoveYoung

Congrats for your job, you deserve it.
Enjoy your "last" free time :p

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
congrats TOZO :) now its the pr wait

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations pptk703 and tozo!!!
It's nice to hear the good news.

pptk703 said:
I called CIC this morning and the agent told me my landing office would be Scarborough. She also said I should hear from the office within "3 months" about the completion of PR. 3 MONTHS??? Does is really take that long? Can I call the office myself and ask them to expedite my case? I have a job offer on hand which I don't want to turn it down AGAIN !!
It depends on how busy your local office is. After the interview we need to wait 2 more months to get the pr card and then finally you can start working unless you have your temporary SIN now. Long journey still, but got approved without any hassle, so I'm trying to stay positive. :)

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
Hi All,

Just letting everyone know I'm almost done. My husband will have his interview at the Etobicoke CIC office on 09/29/2011.

I haven't been here in a while. This has been a long drawn out process but it's now coming to an end.

Have a nice day everyone

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
tozo said:
GLORY BE TO GOD

Hi guys,this is the news i have been waiting for the first stage approval(AIP) and just check my Ecas and its change to......

We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on June 16, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

;D ;D ;D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

10 months 16days
You got AIP. Congratulations!!!

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Great news TOZO !!

Now CIC move fast we want to see nov and dec application receiving AIP

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coldgirl said:
Congrats!!!
thanks coldgirl
sa_ja......i hope they move super fast this week.

yeah love_young its about time....thanks

thanks katie_van,

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ly!

I finally receivedthe letter with the landing interview. it's on October 5!!!! im so excited! i have a question.... i know after the interview you receive your pr card after 2 months, but can you start working after the landing interview??

I heard they put a stamp on your passport and you can go to ask for a work permit right away with that.

Any thoughts on that???????

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
sandra_85 said:
hello ly!

I finally receivedthe letter with the landing interview. it's on October 5!!!! im so excited! i have a question.... i know after the interview you receive your pr card after 2 months, but can you start working after the landing interview??

I heard they put a stamp on your passport and you can go to ask for a work permit right away with that.

after landing, you can apply SIN, which allows you to work immediately. you don't need pr card to work.

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Vincywife said:
Hi All,

Just letting everyone know I'm almost done. My husband will have his interview at the Etobicoke CIC office on 09/29/2011.

I haven't been here in a while. This has been a long drawn out process but it's now coming to an end.

Have a nice day everyone
HI, Vincywife. I have a question that why was your 2nd stage taking so long?? almost 11months?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
AnnaLin said:
after landing, you can apply SIN, which allows you to work immediately. you don't need pr card to work.
Please do not give out information unless you know it is factual. This answer is wrong.

sandra_85 said:
hello ly!

Yay, congrats! What office will you be landing at? I think there are one or two that will let you get a SIN without PR card but no, unless you have a temporary SIN right now before landing, you will have to wait for your PR card to come in the mail to be eligible to get a SIN and start working. When they talk about stamp, they are talking about outland applicants whom actually need a visa stamped in their passport to land in Canada. Then they show that along with their COPR and are immediately eligible for a permanent SIN. Inland applicants are not. Some do get stamps but they are the same type of stamp outland applicants get that qualify them for a SIN.

You have to apply for a work permit BEFORE landing after you get AIP approval. You will not qualify for one after becoming a PR because at that point, there is no need for any temporary status anymore.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
Love_Young said:
Please do not give out information unless you know it is factual. This answer is wrong.

Yay, congrats! What office will you be landing at? I think there are one or two that will let you get a SIN without PR card but no, unless you have a temporary SIN right now before landing, you will have to wait for your PR card to come in the mail to be eligible to get a SIN and start working. When they talk about stamp, they are talking about outland applicants whom actually need a visa stamped in their passport to land in Canada. Then they show that along with their COPR and are immediately eligible for a permanent SIN. Inland applicants are not. Some do get stamps but they are the same type of stamp outland applicants get that qualify them for a SIN.

You have to apply for a work permit BEFORE landing after you get AIP approval. You will not qualify for one after becoming a PR because at that point, there is no need for any temporary status anymore.
Oh, I won't argue with you. And sorry to reply in your post.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
AnnaLin said:
Oh, I won't argue with you. And sorry to reply in your post.
Oh hun, I won't argue with you either. :p Don't apologize, I just don't want people getting a bad answer is all.
I know you want to help to and that is great. Don't stop doing that, just make sure you know that the answer is true before giving it out is all. :)