Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
I am in the process to do inland application. I have a couple of question.

1) Does you wife come on visitor visa?
2) If yes, then they would have definately has granted you for 6 months.
3) Then did you apply for extention of the visa? If yes, then
4) Did you apply with the application of permanent residence( when sponsoring your wife for immigration). And if you were to granted extension of the visa, how long did they gave it to you?
5) In the application form for the extension of visa, what reason did you mention of her coming to Canada as visitor.

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confusedwife said:
Thank you all Amen!!

I applied to sponsor my husband Nov 25,2009.
App received Dec. 1,2009
1st letter received Feb. 23,2010 that our file was transferred to local office Ottawa.
2nd letter received June 2010 from Ottawa that the have file but is backlogged 24 months
we moved to Gatineau June 2010
Nov. 24,2010 file transferred to Gatineau local office
husband arrested for overstaying Dec 2,2010. He has been out of status for 8 years.
Released after 5 days $5000 cash bail and he signs in once per week
Ticket bought for him to leave Jan 10, 2011
deferral request made Dec 21,2010 and granted same day. Ticket cancelled.
Interview letter received also letter telling us to apply for CSQ in Quebec Jan 4,2011
request CSQ Jan. 7,2011,
Interview done and passed Jan 11, 2011;
CSQ received Jan 19,2011
Jan 25, 2011 landing interview as well as 1st stage approval letter received.

So when a person says "Journey" I completely understand. I fought to keep my husband here and you should not give up. There are ppl in this country with great level of authority that can get things moving. You just have to ask.
I have been worried about this very thing! My fiance is here "out of status" for the last year and we are about to get married and file our paperwork. Can you tell me what is this "CSQ" you speak of? I have been told by a few on here we should be fine if when we submit the app we also submit a restoration of status form and fee as well as the owp etc... I just would hate the getting arrrested thing at this stage, NO IDEA how I would bail him out. We are living paycheck to paycheck (mine) and have no savings at the moment.

Side note: Hr received a fantastic job offer and had to pass it up as he cannot legally work here. So frustrating! GRRRRR! LOL.

Congrats to you both on a great outcome! Hope mine goes well :)

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kris13 said:
Hi Inlanders

I thought I'd get on here and let you know that My son Jack christopher was born today @ 1326 and he was 10lbs 7oz and he and mum are doing fine

thank you all
Tons of Congrats!!!! ;D

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congratulations Kris!!!! Wow 10lb, sounds like a very healthy baby :)

Vincywife, thank you for that information about the length of time it takes the RCMP to do their checks. It is good to know some sort of timeline for the second stage wait instead of just being 9 months. I too hope my IO is not one to mess around lol :)

Brightsage, that just sux big time that it takes sooo long to open the mail, you would think they would have some better system than this!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Good luck processing times everyone! :)

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canamconnect said:
I have been worried about this very thing! My fiance is here "out of status" for the last year and we are about to get married and file our paperwork. Can you tell me what is this "CSQ" you speak of? I have been told by a few on here we should be fine if when we submit the app we also submit a restoration of status form and fee as well as the owp etc... I just would hate the getting arrrested thing at this stage, NO IDEA how I would bail him out. We are living paycheck to paycheck (mine) and have no savings at the moment.

Side note: Hr received a fantastic job offer and had to pass it up as he cannot legally work here. So frustrating! GRRRRR! LOL.

This process is hard On those legally here but it may be harder on those out of status.
However if he doesn't have any criminal record or as long as he keeps himself away of trouble he will be fine. They cannot deport him for overstaying his visa. I have recently seen a case where the guy had overstayed his visa for 8 years and he just got his landing interview not to mention other more complicated cases. Hang in there, hope for the best.
Try not to think too much ahead it is gonna make u go crazy.
Luck! :)

E

emmagail

I'm in bigger trouble, I am actually illegal here - I misread all the criminal inadmissability - i presumed I was deemed rehab'd, and I didn't think that a DUI was counted as criminal ( its not criminal in Ireland, unless something else happens while you are driving)

I going to have to apply for PR + Visa extension (applying for work permit to make the time go faster) and criminal rehabilitation, all at once.

By the time my stuff is all together, my visitors permission will be expired... (I'm from a visa waiver country)

Dec 16, 2010
Re:Faimly class grand parents sponsorship

Dear Sir,I want to know about my Status my madical was done in april 2010after that a new madical requested in june.i made additional madical which was sent in 23rd august2010.My DMP sent my madical in India canadian consulet request also recieved new dehli canadian consulet and they send to Islam abad.Can you tell me how long wating for any news.Thanking you. Best Regard. Saeed ur Rehman.Siddiqui

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
canamconnect said:

CSQ is only applicable if you live in Quebec otherwise you don't need to worry about it! I don't know much more about out of status, but best of luck :).

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
oh well 3 months of waiting after first stage approval. And today i see the update on E-Cas. that says
"We have received the requested information on January 28th, 2011. Thank you for providing the information" Still under -Process :(

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
adzees said:
oh well 3 months of waiting after first stage approval. And today i see the update on E-Cas. that says
"We have received the requested information on January 28th, 2011. Thank you for providing the information" Still under -Process :(
very similar to mine and yeah..still in process :/

Kris, congrats with baby yeyyy! (a bit envy :p)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Asta said:
very similar to mine and yeah..still in process :/

Kris, congrats with baby yeyyy! (a bit envy :p)
Asta what did they request from you?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
got off the phone, and told by an agent that they are still waiting for background checks. Every thing else is good for now..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Did anyone else here obtain their FOSS notes? If so, what did it say pertaining to your medicals?
Mine said M1/9. I hear that M1 is good but I could not find anything for M9. And I can't remember right now but I think they also said the diagnosis was NV-R53 or something along those lines. What does this mean?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I also just wanted to send a belated thank you to all of you for keeping my spirits high and for reassuring us that the sponsor part will be okay. Good news is we get to spend more time really needed together, bad news he won't be able to start part time for 2-3 weeks while they train someone else for the overnight position. Oh boy!

I am sorry if I have forgotten to congratulate anyone on their news. I love hearing how everyone is doing no matter if it something tiny or big. Big congratulations to Kris13 and his family on a healthy baby boy. Thank you for sharing such a blessing of news with us all. And congratulations to all that have gotten AIP or will be landing soon and also to all those that have had an update to your case recently. Hopefully we all get wonderful news soon. I am routing for you all.

Sorry I haven't been around much but I do still check on here. I will update the chart when I have available time. Just didn't want you all to think I had forgotten about you.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
adzees said:
Asta what did they request from you?
police clearance. i sent it in november. and they updated ecas that they received it on jan 14.