Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hello folks!

I am writing to you guys because I will have the landing interview in a week. I would like to know if any you you, who have gone thru the interview already, have any advice or comments.
Also, I have a question. should I bring pictures and proofs of our marrige, etc? We sent pictures of our wedding and travels together, but....

Any help will be fully appreciated!

Cheers

Pepe

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
abc3896 said:
Hi oceans_end . you should call cic call center and ask them if you need redo your medical. Just try to call different agents. Because some of them do not actually know.

so did you call them after AIP to ask why it takes so long??
got through only once to a agent, said my background check is still being done, and she can't see if I needed a medical or not, she said I will be contacted if it needs to be done. Tried calling again can't even get on the waiting quene.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
My ECAS updated today! yay :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) A line added..

"We sent you a letter on November 23,2011 to 361 XXXXXXXXXXX Alberta about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us."

OMG this is 2nd stage approval! We got AIP November 15,2011. This is a celebration for us! :)

I would like to thank everyone here for all the answers and support that I got from this long journey. This is really an awesome site. For all those still waiting, just hang in there and be positive...Prayers really work!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abisehiyo said:

"We sent you a letter on November 23,2011 to 361 XXXXXXXXXXX Alberta about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us."

OMG this is 2nd stage approval! We got AIP November 15,2011. This is a celebration for us! :)
Y
I would like to thank everyone here for all the answers and support that I got from this long journey. This is really an awesome site. For all those still waiting, just hang in there and be positive...Prayers really work!o
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Am happy for you . ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
Hi LY, I hate to harass you girl but can we get a chart update? There are 42 pages that you have to go through and we have not had an updated chart in 1 month and 10 days. The last time was Oct.14.
Yeah, sure thing. I am going to start it now. If it isn't done in a few hours you should see up tonight. :)
CONGRATULATIONS to abisehiyo, moony, and pepe261. :D So happy for your good news.

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abisehiyo said:

I would like to thank everyone here for all the answers and support that I got from this long journey. This is really an awesome site. For all those still waiting, just hang in there and be positive...Prayers really work!

Prayers do work, indeed. Congrats!! :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
ATTENTION: Please read carefully!

I will be doing a very long overdue update to the chart. This will involve going through 42 pages and a month and a half of news to go through. I would just like to say, please be patient as I am working to have this updated in the next few hours. :) I am going Black Friday shopping today so the latest it should be put out is 12-1 am Newfoundland time.

If you have gotten good news in the past month and a half, I recommend that you put your news in an easy/quick format for me to understand if you haven't already, ESPECIALLY if you are a new member.

Please list the following (be as accurate as possible, please):
1. Date application was received
2. Date application started processing
3. Date you were approved for AIP (date listed on the letter you received)
4. Date of landing
5. Landing city

I will wait about 10-20 minutes to see if anybody updates with the following. If not I will go ahead and update then edit/re-post chart with new information as it comes in.

leo_liu

Nov 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
Love_Young said:
ATTENTION: Please read carefully!

I will be doing a very long overdue update to the chart. This will involve going through 42 pages and a month and a half of news to go through. I would just like to say, please be patient as I am working to have this updated in the next few hours. :) I am going Black Friday shopping today so the latest it should be put out is 12-1 am Newfoundland time.

If you have gotten good news in the past month and a half, I recommend that you put your news in an easy/quick format for me to understand if you haven't already, ESPECIALLY if you are a new member.

Please list the following (be as accurate as possible, please):
1. Date application was received
2. Date application started processing
3. Date you were approved for AIP (date listed on the letter you received)
4. Date of landing
5. Landing city

I will wait about 10-20 minutes to see if anybody updates with the following. If not I will go ahead and update then edit/re-post chart with new information as it comes in.
here is my status...

We received application for permanent residence on December 1, 2010.

We started processing application on January 20, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on August 2, 2011.

A decision has been made and will be contacted.

AIP received on Oct 25, 2011

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
It's been a long long time since I've posted anything in here. Saddly, that's due to the fact that there isnt much to update on. I'm still on AIP and I am waiting on my OWP. I sent in the police certificate (in my timeline below) and am still waiting for any word back.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
leo_liu said:
here is my status...

We received application for permanent residence on December 1, 2010.

We started processing application on January 20, 2011.

We received the requested information on August 2, 2011.

A decision has been made and will be contacted.
Thank you, could you please post your AIP date as well?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CrazyLucy said:
It's been a long long time since I've posted anything in here. Saddly, that's due to the fact that there isnt much to update on. I'm still on AIP and I am waiting on my OWP. I sent in the police certificate (in my timeline below) and am still waiting for any word back.
Wow *hugs* I am so sorry to hear that. You are always welcome here though whether you have an update or not. We don't mind that.

moony

Oct 10, 2011
Hi!
Here is my timeline
1. Date application was received - 28.06.2010
2. Date application started processing - 09.09.2010
3. Date you were approved for AIP (date listed on the letter you received) - 19.04.2011, decision made - 10.11.2011
4. Date of landing - in the future - 05.12.2011
5. Landing city - Etobicoke

leo_liu

Nov 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
Love_Young said:
Thank you, could you please post your AIP date as well?
Oct 25 2011

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
My time line Love_Young

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Love_Young said:
Wow *hugs* I am so sorry to hear that. You are always welcome here though whether you have an update or not. We don't mind that.
Not a big deal, really. I'm just glad I'll be able to work soon. Police certificates take about 3-4 months to even be acknowledged, right?