Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
They updated it! July 13, 2010!
WAHOO!!! :p They should definitely be on ours this week. Good luck everyone!
That is a great jump. 8 days! :D

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:

So glad to see smileys on your post. Hang in there girl!

I requested my FOSS notes same day as Mona, so I'm hoping by the end of the week I will have it.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
LY - When we called on April 12th, they told us there was no decision yet. The next day we called and they said they a decision was made yesterday. Don't worry your going to be fine. I was told by a few call centre agents that background checks are only completed during the second stage. I really believe they asses if the relationship is genuine around the 7 month mark, i see people being transferred at that stage a lot. You are going to get a decision this week I can feel it. Just call everyday, that's what we did. They updated the website to July 13, 2011. So it's going to be any day now :) :)

eagle

Feb 8, 2010
Hello People

I hope everyone is doing well - it is good to see the updates from everyone. Congrats to all those who have been waiting patiently.

I got an update myself , I logged in and this is what i saw :

We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 9, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on May 2, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on May 9, 2011 to MY ADDRESS about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Ay ideas what this means??
Do share your thoughts.

And remember Patience is virtue, those who have not heard back yet, stay calm- it will happen

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
eagle said:
Hello People

I hope everyone is doing well - it is good to see the updates from everyone. Congrats to all those who have been waiting patiently.

We received the requested information on May 2, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on May 9, 2011 to MY ADDRESS about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Ay ideas what this means??
Do share your thoughts.

And remember Patience is virtue, those who have not heard back yet, stay calm- it will happen

I guess so you can start celebrating!!! Congratulations!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
LY - When we called on April 12th, they told us there was no decision yet. The next day we called and they said they a decision was made yesterday. Don't worry your going to be fine. I was told by a few call centre agents that background checks are only completed during the second stage. I really believe they asses if the relationship is genuine around the 7 month mark, i see people being transferred at that stage a lot. You are going to get a decision this week I can feel it. Just call everyday, that's what we did. They updated the website to July 13, 2011. So it's going to be any day now :) :)
TL - That is what I keep thinking will happen with us. I just think I might keep waiting though. I don't much like talking to them some days plus I have already been waiting this long, what's another of couple of days. I mean I say that now but I am sure that will change soon. Lol. And I know that update was amazing. I can really feel it now. Can't wait. Wish us luck.

eagle said:
Hello People

Ay ideas what this means?? Do share your thoughts.
Hi eagle thank you for posting your wonderful news. The last sentence that says they sent a letter about the decision on your application means they have approved you for both AIP and PR. Now all you need to do is wait on a letter from your local CIC office about a date for you land as a PR on. CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Congrats to all who got more good news! To my dear L_Y, please continue to keep the faith. You will get your good news soon. My background checks were initiated in nov and dec according to my FOSS notes I got in dec. I got AIP and PR together. Remember around that time my computer was not working? Well I called on March 7th and they said no decision yet. The letter I got was dated March 7th with the decision. I think sometimes the rep don't even bother to look at the file. This week is your week girl. Relax. You will not be transferred.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
suenim said:
Congrats to all who got more good news! To my dear L_Y, please continue to keep the faith. You will get your good news soon. My background checks were initiated in nov and dec according to my FOSS notes I got in dec. I got AIP and PR together. Remember around that time my computer was not working? Well I called on March 7th and they said no decision yet. The letter I got was dated March 7th with the decision. I think sometimes the rep don't even bother to look at the file. This week is your week girl. Relax. You will not be transferred.
Aww <3 Thanks dear. And yeah I remember you said your computer didn't work then. Funny how they can say it doesn't have an answer when it does. I secretly think they don't check either. I mean this woman told me, "You'll know if you are approved when you get a letter." Well geez that isn't for at least a few days about the approval or transfer and like I am waiting that long. There probably was a decision made though. Thanks so much again girl. Hubby is keeping me level headed (as always) and all of you are too. I couldn't do this without all of you. Hubby thinks I will hear something by Friday so lets just wait and see. And like he said every day gives me a better and better chance of hearing about it. Which is true. At least I know by next week that I will know for sure. ;) And I will do my best to relax. I have confidence that all will be okay.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
So stupid of me. I ordered my husband's FOSS notes two weeks ago and I forgot to attach his authority to release his personal information to myself. So now it is back to square one for us. I'm sending the FOSS notes request now with his signature on it. Lessons learned...now I have to wait for another 2 weeks.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
So stupid of me. I ordered my husband's FOSS notes two weeks ago and I forgot to attach his authority to release his personal information to myself. So now it is back to square one for us. I'm sending the FOSS notes request now with his signature on it. Lessons learned...now I have to wait for another 2 weeks.
I didn't do that either but wish I would have. Though I am not concerned about hubby's portion of the application as much.
The only thing I would be interested to hear (which they might omit) is if they mention both our names when determining if the relationship is genuine. Oh well, too late to worry about that. Next stop...AIP decision. Lol.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Be ready Love_Young. Today is Wednesday, there are still less than 3 hours for my bet to become real ;D ;D ;D when my ecas changed i think it was a sunday. i guess they update ecas any day of the week

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
well newfoundland time a bit less :eek:

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Hi,

I sent my wife's application on 1st May but did not send OPTION C printout. Now I have OPTION C printout and wondering if I could send it now?

Thanks

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Inlandappl said:
Be ready Love_Young. Today is Wednesday, there are still less than 3 hours for my bet to become real ;D ;D ;D when my ecas changed i think it was a sunday. i guess they update ecas any day of the week
Oh I am as ready as I could ever be. Haha. And yeah we only got about 30 minutes left here of Wednesday.
No e-Cas update so hmm...how about Friday? ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
chau01 said:
Hi,

I sent my wife's application on 1st May but did not send OPTION C printout. Now I have OPTION C printout and wondering if I could send it now?

Thanks
So you sent it on May 1st of this year, correct?
You will need to wait until it is in process before you can be certain it will be attached to the application or else you risk it being lost.
Do you know your Client ID Number yet?