Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Not sure where I got it, I had it one of my blogs from a few years ago. I love it...it's my favorite saying.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Hi everyone, I hope all of you had a good weekend....although the weather was a lil bit ugly in Canada now :p

Congrats to people who get a good news and thanks for sharing it, it cheers me up all the time, thank you.

A little question here if there was anyone is in the same situation as me..please give me some suggestion or share experience.

I'm applying inland and I have a 10 yrs son lives with his father in Taiwan, I've listed him on my application and he is not immigrate here now and my ex-husband (has full custody) is willing to let the kid having the medical exam.

question here...

(1) Can the kid do the medical exam before CIC request it ? ( I asked the question bcos one call center officer told me just waiting for their letter but the other said "yes".....)

(2) What kind medical exam form should he use ? Inland or outland ? (I'm sorry I don't know if there is any difference)

(3) Where should the hospital in Taiwan send the medical result ? Local office or to Canada since I'm inland?
(Bcos the hospital in Taiwan told me that they usually send it to Singapore but if I really want, they can send it to Canada for me but they can't promise what will happen. I'm just worried how CPC-V get the result if the hospital sent the result to Singapore.....am I worried too much ? )

Thanks a lot.....

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
AmandaHsu said:
Hi everyone, I hope all of you had a good weekend....although the weather was a lil bit ugly in Canada now :p

Congrats to people who get a good news and thanks for sharing it, it cheers me up all the time, thank you.

A little question here if there was anyone is in the same situation as me..please give me some suggestion or share experience.

I'm applying inland and I have a 10 yrs son lives with his father in Taiwan, I've listed him on my application and he is not immigrate here now and my ex-husband (has full custody) is willing to let the kid having the medical exam.

question here...

(1) Can the kid do the medical exam before CIC request it ? ( I asked the question bcos one call center officer told me just waiting for their letter but the other said "yes".....)

(2) What kind medical exam form should he use ? Inland or outland ? (I'm sorry I don't know if there is any difference)

(3) Where should the hospital in Taiwan send the medical result ? Local office or to Canada since I'm inland?
(Bcos the hospital in Taiwan told me that they usually send it to Singapore but if I really want, they can send it to Canada for me but they can't promise what will happen. I'm just worried how CPC-V get the result if the hospital sent the result to Singapore.....am I worried too much ? )

Thanks a lot.....
If your son is in outland, then you have to use outland medical form. Plus hospital in Taiwan is right when they are saying that they will send it to Singapore. All over the world CIC have some regional medical offices that keep all the medical results in their record, and enter the result in the system which is accessible by Embassies.

I am not sure if your son will join you here in Canada. If yes then embassy in Taiwan will process his case, and they will have access to his medical results. Doctor will not give your medical results to you, neither they will send it to Vegreville.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
TeresaLynn said:
Congrats girl!! It was 2 years on February 12th, 2011 for us too. Great feeling that we have never been apart either. God is on our side Love_young.
Wow....it's amazing that my 2 yrs anniversary just one day behind you ;D

Love_Young said:
On a side note: Today marks 2 years since I first arrived in Canada with hubby. Sure has been a journey. I hope this journey has a happy ending and I can stay here forever. I am so very blessed that I have been able to live with my hubby since the day we first met. (he came to visit me in the US before coming here) Ever since we starting dating and met, we have ALWAYS lived together. Please God don't separate us now. I couldn't deal with it.
It sounds so sweet....I believe God will bless you bcos you deserve it.

Get the wine ready and cheers :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
AmandaHsu said:
It sounds so sweet....I believe God will bless you bcos you deserve it.

Get the wine ready and cheers :)
Aww you're such a sweetheart AmandaHsu. :D
I believe God will bless the two of you as well and everyone here.
I will be ready to celebrate with you all.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
adzees said:
If your son is in outland, then you have to use outland medical form. Plus hospital in Taiwan is right when they are saying that they will send it to Singapore. All over the world CIC have some regional medical offices that keep all the medical results in their record, and enter the result in the system which is accessible by Embassies.

I am not sure if your son will join you here in Canada. If yes then embassy in Taiwan will process his case, and they will have access to his medical results. Doctor will not give your medical results to you, neither they will send it to Vegreville.
Hi adzees

Thanks for your replying :)

My son is not join me here now but maybe in the future, I'm not sure that's why I still want to send him to do the medical exam and I understand I won't get the medical result. I'm just thinking if it would be fine that he goes to medical exam in Taiwan right now and then his father could send the medical receipt to CPC-V to proof that my son had done the medical things and the receipt might help CPC to know where they could find the info.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Oh that's so sweet, it seems we all have our anniversaries right around each other.

toxicair

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Asta said:
u can pay all plus 490 for Right of permanent residence fee, or u can pay all and pay 490 when landing. it wont slow down or fasten ur process.

so u pay 75 for sponsor,
475 for principle applicant
150 for Open work permit OR
75 visa extention .

550 is for dependant / one more person?
Wait sorry lol Ignore the 550 , I read it wrong. so it will just be the 475 for me, 75 for my fiance, 150 for OW and then the 490. so that's like $1190.

Thank you :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Thinking of Material, he has his interview today. Let's all keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers....fingers crossed for you Material. ;D

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Cmilo said:
working on applications received on May 11, 2010!!!
wow....it's moving now ;D

Cmilo..boasorte...it's your turn...Good Luck

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, I really need luck.

I am aware that my case is not one of those straightforward ones. It has to do with my relationship with my partner, like age difference, different levels of education, where I am from and so on...

Good luck to all of us, and that from now on the timeline start to get faster.