Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Good afternoon everyone. How are we all doing today?

Did you guys all send a work permit with your application?

Any newcomers today?

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
angtao said:
Good afternoon everyone. How are we all doing today?

Did you guys all send a work permit with your application?

Any newcomers today?

Hi angtao.

I guess we all have been busy eh, i haven't seen any new post here, thats good, at least we are all trying to kill the time and spend it without thinking (too much) in IMMIGRATION CANADA ::) .

For your question about the OWP, yes, we did send and Open Work Permit with our original application as well the processing fees ($150).

Cheer up every1... our time will come sooner or latter (hopping sooner than latter for all of us)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Valhalla said:
Hi angtao.

I guess we all have been busy eh, i haven't seen any new post here, thats good, at least we are all trying to kill the time and spend it without thinking (too much) in IMMIGRATION CANADA ::) .

For your question about the OWP, yes, we did send and Open Work Permit with our original application as well the processing fees ($150).

Cheer up every1... our time will come sooner or latter (hopping sooner than latter for all of us)
Hi VallHalla... and everybody as well, indeed we are all busy is good busy time.. how do I get to know when my file is in process as other fellow friends found out about their application?

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
canadiancitizen said:
Hi VallHalla... and everybody as well, indeed we are all busy is good busy time.. how do I get to know when my file is in process as other fellow friends found out about their application?

Same question here.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Valhalla and canadiancitizen, did the applicant ever apply to extend there stay in Canada?
If so, then on the copy of the extension that was mailed to you there will be a client id number in the top right corner of the page.
You take that number and go to e-cas and plug in your info. If you do not have a client id number then you have to call CIC and get it.
Lately it has been taking about 3 weeks for them to open a file.

Let me know your answers.

Also, sometimes I feel like I am the only one on the thread so that is why I do not reply to it everyday or else I would be talking to myself. LOL

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:
Valhalla and canadiancitizen, did the applicant ever apply to extend there stay in Canada?
If so, then on the copy of the extension that was mailed to you there will be a client id number in the top right corner of the page.
You take that number and go to e-cas and plug in your info. If you do not have a client id number then you have to call CIC and get it.
Lately it has been taking about 3 weeks for them to open a file.

Let me know your answers.

Also, sometimes I feel like I am the only one on the thread so that is why I do not reply to it everyday or else I would be talking to myself. LOL
Great, I feel the same, but I'm always waiting without exhale to hear from anyone, I enjoy even when they ask the same question :)

Have a great day Angtao. and everybody else!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
canadiancitizen, did your spouse ever apply for an extension?

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:
canadiancitizen, did your spouse ever apply for an extension?
Nope, his multiple visa entry expires November this year, but we did apply for the OWP. so he can be giving a change of status otherwise, he would have to leave the country in October (Airport stamp 6 months from his entry date April 2011).. why? :) me curious George

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
oh ya, I think you mentioned that before where your spouse needs a Visa for Canada.

You can call CIC and ask them if you have a client id number yet and if you have one they will give it to you. Then you go on e-cas and you can see when it started processing.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
guys this process is slowww.... and dont know what to talk about.

But lately I saw Love_young getting her AIP and Decision made. Looks like PR and AIP together, I was kinda following up on that.

Congrats Love_young, if you reading my post here.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Ya, this process is slow but right now they are speeding it up.
I heard that they always move quickly in July and August apps and it clearly shows as there was a 10 day jump yesterday.

Where is fleo these days? He has not been online in like forever.

citlali2010

Dec 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
Hello!

I have been reading this post since 2010, and would now officially like to join.

Application sent to Vegreville
App.Filed :23/03/2011
App.Received: 28/03/2011
Started processing19/04/2011

Meds, police records and OWP sent in with application. Sponsor, is a Canadian, so that's me. and husband is a Mexican with a work permit that he got through NAFTA. Husbands family are all Canadian Citizens now.
The whole application process has been very difficult, and stressful, but we are glad that now all we can do is wait. Applicant is on implied statues with Nafta work permit, until we get an answer for the OWP.

Valhalla

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May/12/2011
LANDED..........
AUG/23/2012
citlali2010 said:
Hello!

I have been reading this post since 2010, and would now officially like to join.

Application sent to Vegreville
App.Filed :23/03/2011
App.Received: 28/03/2011
Started processing19/04/2011

Meds, police records and OWP sent in with application. Sponsor, is a Canadian, so that's me. and husband is a Mexican with a work permit that he got through NAFTA. Husbands family are all Canadian Citizens now.
The whole application process has been very difficult, and stressful, but we are glad that now all we can do is wait. Applicant is on implied statues with Nafta work permit, until we get an answer for the OWP.

Welcome citlali2010.

Im glad to see this topic is getting bigger and more people is joining to it, im also glad to see my people from Mexico applying inland.
Our family is growing like a weed.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
missha said:
guys this process is slowww.... and dont know what to talk about.

But lately I saw Love_young getting her AIP and Decision made. Looks like PR and AIP together, I was kinda following up on that.

Congrats Love_young, if you reading my post here.
Thank you missha. I got landed yesterday. All very fast.
Keep your chin up. We will all be here to help you through this.

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
Just want to comment on someone that edit her address on ecas and she can't log in anymore on ecas the next time she tried. I also edit my address on ecas one time and I notice a note there that please give at least 15 days before trying to check ecas again to give time for your new address to be updated. Maybe that's the reason she can't log in yet.

I want to give a comment also about editing the middle name on ECAS. I notice in Canada that it's not a norm to include their middle name (last name of mother maiden) on some documents. And sometime I noticed canadian even initialized their second given name which I mistakenly their midle name which is actually part of their given names. I suggest if you hsve two long given names , you can just initializd the second given name and not include your middle name to fit the limited space on ECAS for names of applicant.. I just tought I should share to help..

Goodluck everybody !!!