never :)
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
Imim said:
Hello, everyone!I know this is theme is for 2011, but you guys have a lot of experience and I need your help.

Here is our timeline:
Application received 10th April 2012
AOR- 27 July, 2012

They sent me Client History Update form (because I made a mistake with my background app) on August 1, 2012. I filled it out and the mailing company said they've received it on 15th August.
Ecas says only: Application received 10th April.

Does that Client History Update form causes any delays? Do you think they will consider my app as one sent in April or they will consider it as one from August (means 4 months delay)
Please if you know something, if you have received such Update Form or have heard anything share it.
They do not mention Client History Update docs in Ecas...

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
hi every one my stress level have so past it all now my grand dad die today and he meant :'( :'( :'( :'( the world to me even more than my dad i cant beleave he is gone :'( :'( and am stuck here cant go to say my good byes i am so lost i just about to leave and what ever happens to my case is fine with me

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
hakri said:
I got AIP in 24th of Feb, 2012 and I applied the open work permit right on that day, and they sent it 5 days later (on-line application)

And I was right there was any problem with my application (except that I am from Hungary, which make the process longer :D A cigok miatt...) there was no interview either....
Hi Naz,

There was no interview in Vancouver (although I did not get AIP & final decision in the same time)
Hey I did not got any Aip too. They transferred my case to Vancouver and after month to that asked about police clearance which I willsend them in few days.
Hopefully I won't get the interview too. How long it took for u after they transferred your case to Vancouver office till u had final decision ?

Naz

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
nazam80 said:
Hey I did not got any Aip too. They transferred my case to Vancouver and after month to that asked about police clearance which I willsend them in few days.
Hopefully I won't get the interview too. How long it took for u after they transferred your case to Vancouver office till u had final decision ?

Naz
I GOT the final decision before they transfer to Vancouver & they did not ask police clearance... (final decision 8th, Sept - letter from Van office 15th Sept (arriving)), 24th Sept landing interview (which is not an interview, 20 people was in a room, immigration officers already prepared the "proof of PR" doc for everybody, we gave the photos & signed the doc)

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
hakri said:
I GOT the final decision before they transfer to Vancouver & they did not ask police clearance... (final decision 8th, Sept - letter from Van office 15th Sept (arriving)), 24th Sept landing interview (which is not an interview, 20 people was in a room, immigration officers already prepared the "proof of PR" doc for everybody, we gave the photos & signed the doc)
Thanks plz pray for me tht after receiving police certificate they do the process quick.

Naz

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
nazam80 said:
Thanks plz pray for me tht after receiving police certificate they do the process quick.

Naz
If you are not a mass-killer or a terrorist etc then wont be any problem ;)

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
hakri said:
If you are not a mass-killer or a terrorist etc then wont be any problem ;)
Lol hope so everything would be fine. Good luck for the job hunting now lol.

Naz

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Is there anyone having problem logging in e-cas, ive been trying since yesterday.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
xxpazaway said:
Is there anyone having problem logging in e-cas, ive been trying since yesterday.
It appears to be down at the present time. Last night it was completely down, today there are issues in the forms that prevent one from even trying to log in.

I suspect this is a botched upgrade.

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
xxpazaway said:
i think so, i can't log in too. Nothing is appearing on the bday and country of birth.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Wicket08 said:
I will have my landing interview on November 8. I have to go back home to the Philippines by November 25 coz my father is seriously ill and as sad as it is he said he is just waiting for me to come home. How long does an expedited PR card take if I show them the proof of travel and all that stuff. I can still apply for a travelling document when I get to the Philippines if I don`t get my PR card right away, right? what's the best thing to do in this situation? I was thinking of booking the tickets soon and when interview comes, I will let them know my situation.
Hey Wicket08, how is it going?
I have a quick question, whats the date on your second stage letter? because mine has Sep, 25th but I still haven't received my landing interview letter from local office! :(

the thing is almost every time I go to the local office its empty I don't know whats holding them back, for whatever reason they are very slow doing things.

Heidyincnd

May 25, 2011
Woodbridge Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1 May 2012
File Transfer...
12 Sept 2012
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
25 May 2011
Interview........
5 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
LANDED..........
5 Oct 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi military wife. congrats on your landing. Mine is on oct 15 in etobicoke.

johanna
Hi,

I just had my landing interview yesterday right on my birthday. You guys would never imagine how happy we were there. At the same time, the officer congrats to my birthday and to be new PR. All have done perfectly (time, no problem, nothing at all). I am the happiest wife in the world here.
Good luck to those who have news on first stage, you will be moved to the next stage soon, and who got approved for the AIP and waiting for interview...You all will be fine...Canadian Gov knows well who you are.....

Ohhh....At Etobicoke office, we parked our car in Tim Horton (opposite to the office) after feasting ourselves a big breakfast. We had a quick interview (not really, just filling the form and chatting with the officer) and went back to it as if we just done with our breakfast.

Wish you and others have a great interview and Thanks Giving holiday.

QE2Guy01

Aug 27, 2012
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has received stage one, two and permanent residence.On Friday my spouse and I both received letters from CIC. At first I was very excited as I thought that as we had both received letters at last we had received stage one approval. Alas, NO, these letters were from the local Calgary office, (where our file was transferred in August), informing us that " due to the backlog of applications at the Calgary office further processing of our file would not take place until March 2014". I am sorry but this is CRAP!!!. I am a citizen of Canada, I was born here and supposedly I can marry whomever I please. It is completely unacceptable that I or anyone else should have their lives put on hold for 3 years because Mr. Harper and Mr. Kenney are bigots and think it is fine to punish people just to prove that they are doing their jobs effectively. Also why should I continue to work full time and pay taxes to keep these people in luxury when I can barely afford to live decently myself!. If this is how it is going to be then I will cheerfully renounce my Canadian citizenship and return to Europe with my spouse since we are obviously not welcome or wanted here and Mr. Harper and Mr. Kenney can both get stuffed!!.

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
kitchener_inland said:
Hey Wicket08, how is it going?
I have a quick question, whats the date on your second stage letter? because mine has Sep, 25th but I still haven't received my landing interview letter from local office! :(

the thing is almost every time I go to the local office its empty I don't know whats holding them back, for whatever reason they are very slow doing things.
Hello Kitchener,

The same here, I also got he DM letter on 25 Sep. but I still haven't received the Landing Interview letter yet. When I went to the local office last week, it was empty as well.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
QE2Guy01 said:
Congratulations to everyone who has received stage one, two and permanent residence.On Friday my spouse and I both received letters from CIC. At first I was very excited as I thought that as we had both received letters at last we had received stage one approval. Alas, NO, these letters were from the local Calgary office, (where our file was transferred in August), informing us that " due to the backlog of applications at the Calgary office further processing of our file would not take place until March 2014". I am sorry but this is CRAP!!!. I am a citizen of Canada, I was born here and supposedly I can marry whomever I please. It is completely unacceptable that I or anyone else should have their lives put on hold for 3 years because Mr. Harper and Mr. Kenney are bigots and think it is fine to punish people just to prove that they are doing their jobs effectively. Also why should I continue to work full time and pay taxes to keep these people in luxury when I can barely afford to live decently myself!. If this is how it is going to be then I will cheerfully renounce my Canadian citizenship and return to Europe with my spouse since we are obviously not welcome or wanted here and Mr. Harper and Mr. Kenney can both get stuffed!!.
Wow, that's just awful. So they say "sorry, we can't get to your application for 18 months?"

Did you order case notes to find out why your application was sent to the Calgary office? If not, I'd certainly do that, because something sounds rather peculiar anyway. You can always contact your MPs office as well. My only other suggestion would be to talk to an attorney about seeking Mandamus, but that's definitely going to cost money and it sounds like that may not be a viable option right now.

Once you get your notes, you may find there is something you can address, in which case you might be better off withdrawing the application and re-filing it, rather than waiting for Calgary to get around to you in March 2014. Since they haven't started processing the applicant (presumably), you'd at least get the $475 back for the application fee (the $75 sponsor fee won't come back because they've started processing that bit).

I must admit, if I were in your shoes, Europe would be looking pretty appealing right about now.