Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
vinlander said:
Do we really need to send a medical exam proof to Vegreville if we went for the medical after we received AOR ?
I am asking because I was under the impression the medical office was sending what was required with our UCI directly to Ottawa and the proof was needed only when sent originally in the PR file ?
YES you need to send it, the Dr. will give you a portion of the receipt and it needs to go with your file, otherwise it will be considered incomplete. Yes the office will send a portion of it too, but he will give you the pert that you need to send. Take it from experience, if you fail to send everything it asks for it may be returned to u and it will cause delays.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
canadianwife43 said:
YES you need to send it, the Dr. will give you a portion of the receipt and it needs to go with your file, otherwise it will be considered incomplete. Yes the office will send a portion of it too, but he will give you the pert that you need to send. Take it from experience, if you fail to send everything it asks for it may be returned to u and it will cause delays.
Based on what I read in the original kit for PR, the proof they are asking is the copy #2 of IMM1017 which we never had a copy when we had the exam in March; our file was already received in dec 2011.
She only gave us a kind of confirmation paper with the name, the date of the exam, signature of doctor, address of the clinic and the tests performed: she was sending the IMM1017 along with the test results...
She told us at the time we did not have to send anything but she was still giving that proof just in case; we assumed everything was taken cared of.
I am really wondering if I should not send that paper with the tests recept too.
The speed with which they are opening mail could delay things if they really need it.

Also when we send additionnal documents on our own (without a request letter) do we need to add a special form for it like IMMwhatever ?
thank you

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Guys, I'm busted into tears this morning. Yesterday I still checked eCas after 2AM and nothing, but today morning, I saw it, omg, I'm crying, I'm so happy.

Here is under my sponsor's eCas: (click on Decision Made link)

We received your application to sponsor HATRANG on October 19, 2011.
We started processing your application on January 5, 2012.
We sent you a letter on August 29, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Here is under my eCas: (click on In Process link)

We received your application for permanent residence on October 19, 2011.
We started processing your application on August 29, 2012.

Please, is that just AIP or 2 stages guys? I'm doomed now cause eCas text changed recently and got out of my understanding.
I can officially get back to job hunt time now, omg, I'm exploded today, I'm being explodingggggggg now.

For you guys who are waiting, be patient, your turn is coming close. I wish you all the best luck too.

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
hatrang said:
Guys, I'm busted into tears this morning. Yesterday I still checked eCas after 2AM and nothing, but today morning, I saw it, omg, I'm crying, I'm so happy.

We sent you a letter on August 29, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Please, is that just AIP or 2 stages guys? I'm doomed now cause eCas text changed recently and got out of my understanding.
I can officially get back to job hunt time now, omg, I'm exploded today, I'm being explodingggggggg now.

For you guys who are waiting, be patient, your turn is coming close. I wish you all the best luck too.
Congratulations! It's AIP! I have the same lines for too long now...

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:

Hahahahaha im so happy for you! I told you its gonna be a good long weekend! Congratulations

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks ilovecanada4ever, that means your time for the 2nd one is very very close now, you're almost there friend, are you applying for jobs during these months yet? I hope you got some.

xxpazaway, you're absolutely right. I cannot do anything now, feeling like my stomach is churning and nothing can get into my mind except the AIP :D. Thanks for sharing the moment, I appreciate.

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
hatrang said:
Thanks ilovecanada4ever, that means your time for the 2nd one is very very close now, you're almost there friend, are you applying for jobs during these months yet? I hope you got some.

xxpazaway, you're absolutely right. I cannot do anything now, feeling like my stomach is churning and nothing can get into my mind except the AIP :D. Thanks for sharing the moment, I appreciate.
Hatrang, thanks for your positive words! I got my dream job offered last month but I rejected it because I am back to university to seek for higher education. I believe the open work permit makes the job hunting process go way smoother. All the best to you! For those who are still waiting for your AIP/OWP, I strongly suggest you to improve your skills and be prepared for your coming interviews (like race horses getting warm up before the gate is opened). I did not waste a second of mine while waiting for my AIP. Good luck to all~ :)

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
So good for you ilovecanada4ever!!!! I did use everything second of my waiting time too. I need to approve English a lot since now I'm competing with native speakers. After AIP, I want to hunt jobs again for a couple of months, if it doesn't work out, I'll be back to school like you. If we're lucky enough, we may see each other in person in the future, who knows?

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Congrats hatrang !!
hatrang said:

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:

Did u do ur medical? Did you send OWP with ur original application? I didnt send OWP so i just did it online.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
oh boys I did everything with my original application. I just hope they won't miss my OWP so that I have a chance to hunt jobs.
My medical exam isn't expired yet cause I did it last Sep, still some more days to go. So I guess I won't have to do it again.

You got your OWP app done too, you can relax a little bit now ;D

Thanks a lot avigtr, I'm up to the sky today, can't focus on anything, hahahahahahaah.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:
oh boys I did everything with my original application. I just hope they won't miss my OWP so that I have a chance to hunt jobs.
My medical exam isn't expired yet cause I did it last Sep, still some more days to go. So I guess I won't have to do it again.

Thanks a lot avigtr, I'm up to the sky today, can't focus on anything, hahahahahahaah.
Im just asking about your medical beause it didnt says in e-cas according to what you post. Maybe they didnt get yet it. I think OWP will come in 2 months.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Yeah, I'm just waiting for now. That's why from the first time I asked if that was 2-stage approval cause I did everything.
Well, let see what CIC tell me in the mail. I'll update you guys.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:

Are you in ontario too? Do you know which local office you will be landing?