Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Baby ghost said:
Hello everyone,

I followed this forum for a long time and got lots of useful information here.

I checked my ECAS this morning finally it changed to DM.

We received your application to sponsor XXX on August 17, 2011.

We sent you a letter on July 5, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Anybody can tell me what is this mean? I never get anyother letter before this. Does it mean I get AIP or what?

congrats u are done with both steps

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
So I'm scheduled a landing interview on Wed, July 11 at the Scarborough office.
Here is my time line once again, Joanna would you mind to update the chart?
Application received July 18, 2011
Start processing on Aug 3, 2011
Got first and second stages approved on June 11, 2012
Scheduled a landing interview on July 11, 2012

Thank you for the supports and goodluck to all of you!

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Kidney Bean said:
So I'm scheduled a landing interview on Wed, July 11 at the Scarborough office.
Here is my time line once again, Joanna would you mind to update the chart?
Application received July 18, 2011
Start processing on Aug 3, 2011
Got first and second stages approved on June 11, 2012
Scheduled a landing interview on July 11, 2012

Thank you for the supports and goodluck to all of you!
Hey congrats, have you paid your landing fees or they asked you to bring it with you ?

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Guys,

Question...
I got AIP and OWP and meds where approved .I read somewhere in this forum that it is recommended to pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" so when they send you a letter for the next stage you wont wait another 3 weeks for the landing interview.
Will it help making things move faster??(I want to travel in September :))
Thanks in advance

torontoinlander

Apr 28, 2012
Is there any late-July or August applicants who got the second stage approval after getting AIP?

It seems like Immigration Canada stopped working on the second stage of the applications....

The chart shows that the second stage historically takes about a few days after AIP but there have been a lot of people who are waiting longer for the second stage approval...

I hope they are not slowing it down!!!!!

Please share your thoughts.

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxpazaway said:
Thank u for your reply. I actually called the call center before i sent out my application. She said cic will do in canada police check but i found out in this forum it may delay the process of having DM so i was thinking if i can send my in canada police check with additional proof of relationship. I just dont know how long before they open it as my application was recieved on october 11.
I'll add my experience with the fingerprints. We did not send a local police clearance with our application and let CIC do it. Our application took 11 months to get AIP. Mind you we were a very straight forward case and my wife has a very uncommon first and last name so that could have helped :)

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
torontoinlander said:
Is there any late-July or August applicants who got the second stage approval after getting AIP?

It seems like Immigration Canada stopped working on the second stage of the applications....

The chart shows that the second stage historically takes about a few days after AIP but there have been a lot of people who are waiting longer for the second stage approval...

I hope they are not slowing it down!!!!!

Please share your thoughts.

I know!! My AIP and work permit were sent out on June 13.. (App received July 25 2011)
Waiting for mail desperately! It should not be too long from now! Stay patient..

torontoinlander

Apr 28, 2012
tinch said:
I know!! My AIP and work permit were sent out on June 13.. (App received July 25 2011)
Waiting for mail desperately! It should not be too long from now! Stay patient..
I feel like that was around the time where they stopped giving the first and second approvals at the same time...

They did not ask me for any additional documents, and they are slowing down the second stage process for no reasons....

Please update us when you get your second stage approval, because you are probably gonna be the first to get it once they resume their work.

Cheers

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Please click link below for chart updates as of 11-July-2012.

Thank you to everyone for supplying information about their timelines. I may not be able to reply to your posts individually, but rest assured that you're all counted in. I'm glad to see lots of new people being added to our chart. I will try my best to update the inland chart once every 2 weeks to keep everyone posted on what dates are currently being processed by the visa office. Good luck to all of us.

johanna

slock

Jun 29, 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi. Please click link below for chart updates as of 11-July-2012.

Thank you to everyone for supplying information about their timelines. I may not be able to reply to your posts individually, but rest assured that you're all counted in. I'm glad to see lots of new people being added to our chart. I will try my best to update the inland chart once every 2 weeks to keep everyone posted on what dates are currently being processed by the visa office. Good luck to all of us.

johanna
Thanks so much for doing this! It's so helpful! You can update my AIP to include June 21, 2012 as well. Thanks.

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
HELLO GUYS!!
I have an application under family sponsorship INLAND which I got AIP already, Immigration office requested me some documents and one of them is my police certificate from Russia, I am worried they gave me only 30 days to send the documents and I cannot get my police certificate yet.
I sent a letter to them requesting an extension of time but how long more they can give me??
I went to the Russian embassy in Toronto and they told me I cannot request it because I dont have my passport (I am as refugee here) plus this is expired , I went to ask for my passport to CBSA office and they told me they won't give it to me until my landing interview.
I am requesting this police certificate in Russia but I cannot get it also because I am not there, I sent an Authorization to pick up any document to my relative and maybe with this document my relative can get it, I dont know how long this process will take and I am so worried because they can refuse my application if I do not meet all requirements requested?
Anyone here knows what can I do or how long more Immigration office can give to me to get my police certificate?
THANKS!!

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
ontario6791 said:
HELLO GUYS!!
I have an application under family sponsorship INLAND which I got AIP already, Immigration office requested me some documents and one of them is my police certificate from Russia, I am worried they gave me only 30 days to send the documents and I cannot get my police certificate yet.
I sent a letter to them requesting an extension of time but how long more they can give me??
I went to the Russian embassy in Toronto and they told me I cannot request it because I dont have my passport (I am as refugee here) plus this is expired , I went to ask for my passport to CBSA office and they told me they won't give it to me until my landing interview.
I am requesting this police certificate in Russia but I cannot get it also because I am not there, I sent an Authorization to pick up any document to my relative and maybe with this document my relative can get it, I dont know how long this process will take and I am so worried because they can refuse my application if I do not meet all requirements requested?
Anyone here knows what can I do or how long more Immigration office can give to me to get my police certificate?
THANKS!!
Hello
I have a similar case I was denied refugee and I did inland sponsorship. I or my AIP, CIC sent me a letter requesting a renewal for my passport you should have that included in the letter. You should go to CBSA show them the letter and they'll give you your passport back that's what I did I got it bac renewed it, then sent them a copy of the new one I had my police certificate done long time ago few months after submitting the application. Now just waiting for CIC to schedule me for the landing interview...
Ps: CIC gives you 90days to send the requested information. It's Not 30days

adelaf

Jun 19, 2012
Hi guys,

first congratulations to the successfull ones! Envy you :)
I was just wondering if there is somenone else who applied in December 2011 and is still waiting for PR? We got a letter in March 2012 saying that they received our app in Dec 13th. Does it mean its in process? No news/letters since then. It makes me a lil nervous but I guess its normal and I read here that they are working on Aug 2011 apps now.
And I am sorry for my stupid question but can someone tell me what AIP, DM means?

Thank you!

Btw. Very good website!

torcky

Jul 10, 2012
Aiman said:
Hello
I have a similar case I was denied refugee and I did inland sponsorship. I or my AIP, CIC sent me a letter requesting a renewal for my passport you should have that included in the letter. You should go to CBSA show them the letter and they'll give you your passport back that's what I did I got it bac renewed it, then sent them a copy of the new one I had my police certificate done long time ago few months after submitting the application. Now just waiting for CIC to schedule me for the landing interview...
Ps: CIC gives you 90days to send the requested information. It's Not 30days

hi Aiman I just want to ask u did u apply for common law before ur refugee claim got refused? what happens when your case for refugee is refused and ur application for common law is being processed?
did they ask you to leave canada?sorry im asking too many questions im just in the same situation an my hearing is in 2 months and i need to know if applying now is the best choice just incase they refuse me as well thanks!