Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
angelparnes said:
hi everyone!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
i called cic today and one of the nicest agent just inform me that my first stage approval has been approved already just yesterday!!!!:),and letter has been sent to my address already so i'll just have to wait for the letter...and for now they are working for my second stage approval which i dont know when..but i'm very much happy to know that i've got my AIP approved just yesterday:)))very very happy to know!!!my long wait has come already and i have to wait for another time for my second stage approval..

just had a quick question guys...
if i got my AIP first stage approval and the letter from cic, can i change already my sin number?since i have still a valid working permit which is until 2014 but it's only a close permit..so is there a possibility that i can have an open work permit alreday so that i can now have a work that i like to engage with?hope you guys help me regarding my question..thank you and and i'm praying for all of us to have a positive outcome already especially those who are waiting still...just think positive!!!:)
Thanks for sharing the good news. Congratulations.....

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hi I am new to this forum but I have been following the posts here.. this forum is very helpful.

If you can add me to the chart: My application was recieved by CIC on August 29th 2011.

ramiragy

Mar 30, 2012
Hey guys,

We still haven't heard anything from CIC, really frustrated.

Here is our timeline again

Application Sent June 26th 2011
Application received June 29th 2011
Started processing July 07th 2011

Status is still in process, tried to call and they said working on 'April 30th' :mad:

Hopefully we hear something back soon, Glad to know there is some sort of movement this week.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelparnes said:
i called cic today and one of the nicest agent just inform me that my first stage approval has been approved already just yesterday!!!!:),and letter has been sent to my address already so i'll just have to wait for the letter...and for now they are working for my second stage approval which i dont know when..but i'm very much happy to know that i've got my AIP approved just yesterday:)))very very happy to know!!!my long wait has come already and i have to wait for another time for my second stage approval..

if i got my AIP first stage approval and the letter from cic, can i change already my sin number?since i have still a valid working permit which is until 2014 but it's only a close permit..so is there a possibility that i can have an open work permit alreday so that i can now have a work that i like to engage with?hope you guys help me regarding my question..thank you and and i'm praying for all of us to have a positive outcome already especially those who are waiting still...just think positive!!!:)

Hi angelparnes. Congrats on your AIP. You mentioned that you called up the call center and the agent was nice enough to give you details about your AIP. Because I notice that most call center agents wont give details if your application was received after april 30, 2011. They have the standard reply "We are only processing applications received on April 30, 2011". So frustrating to hear that standard reply. Would you please share your experience on how you were able to convince the call center agent to open your file and check and not reply "we are processing april 30, 2011".

There is another forum member here, ramiragy, who submitted his application on the same date as you (YOURS is june 24, 2011, HIS is june 26, 2011). But he said he has not received any status update yet as of now.

Thanks and congrats angelparnes :)

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johanna,
i called up 2 days ago and a male agent reply me "theya re still working on the 30th of april so nothing to worry as of now cause they haven't reach your time line"..then when i check this forum a while back, i saw that Heidyinchd who was on the same date of appl. recieved and appl. in process..that's why i felt worried about my papers already..thant's why i called up cic just a minutes ago and then there's a nice guy who answered my call and then he makes me wait for a moment after i told him that i just wanna make some updates regarding my application since i haven't heard anything from cic from the date i submitted my application then after 3 mins i thnk, he answered again and started to ask about my id number,my address and my work permit and then he told me that my application got approved only yesterday and he told me to wait for the letter that they sent in my address and he also told me that they are currently working right now on my second stage approval, so my frustrations was then somehow abated right now...i will have to wait first for the letter as for my hard copy and i don't have any idea if my second approval is when...so all i have to do now is to wait for the letter on the mail...

my status update in e-cas hasn't changed yet so still IN-PROCESS,i just got to know that i recieved my first stage approval by the time i called cic today...

ramiragy

maybe you can try again calling the cic until you can find a nice agent also..because i've been calling them almost every week and i have gotten the same answers like still processing april 30 so i don't have much questions to ask before...stay positive and hoping that you will get it asap...keep praying guys...

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AVS said:
Hi I am new to this forum but I have been following the posts here.. this forum is very helpful.

If you can add me to the chart: My application was recieved by CIC on August 29th 2011.

ok --johanna

Heidyincnd

May 25, 2011
Woodbridge Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1 May 2012
File Transfer...
12 Sept 2012
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
25 May 2011
Interview........
5 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
LANDED..........
5 Oct 2012
angelparnes said:
heidyinchd
im so surprised about what you've got..we are exactly in the same time line which is june 24,2011 and start processing june 29,2011 but until now i haven't got a ny response or update from the cic..when did you know that you got your AIP?cause i called cic 2 days ago and they say that they are still working on april 30,2011 so don't worry they said..what should i'm gonna do now..
when did you recieve letters from cic?cause i am expecting already an update within this week or next week but sad to say that there's no update from cic..kindly tell me that complete details regarding your update from cic so that it would be my basis if i should call again cic or just wait for it..i'm so frustrated already..thank you
Hi angelparnes,

I am so sorry to hear that you have not heard anything from them. Actually, they are still working very well and on time as what they mentioned on the processing time chart. They have sent me several letters required me to update something I missed and I did as what they asked right away. We (my hubby and I) got 3 separated letters at the same time which are: one for my hubby (sponsor) saying that he is eligible to sponsor me (received on 30 April), one for me (being sponsored) also eligible to be sponsored and one letter is my work permit (both received on 1 May).
I'm not quite sure what is wrong with yours but I believe they will not forget about you. The matter here is time and be patient. I think they will contact you shortly.
Wish you good luck

Heidyincnd

May 25, 2011
Woodbridge Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1 May 2012
File Transfer...
12 Sept 2012
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
25 May 2011
Interview........
5 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
LANDED..........
5 Oct 2012
angelparnes said:

Just replied to your quote and saw this new post. Congrats and wish you all the best.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
johanna125 said:
hi perk. how's it going? you're so close i guess :)
I am cheering for Bestplace right now when they get their DM then I know we will be next.
Just waiting to get my taxes back then i will PM you how it all worked out.

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
Hey Perk we're both from July 14th.... I think we're gonna have news by the end of the month... I hope! With cic you never know! fingers crossed!!! :D

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
mariela11 said:
Hey Perk we're both from July 14th.... I think we're gonna have news by the end of the month... I hope! With cic you never know! fingers crossed!!! :D
We can share some champagne. 8)