+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
taoqi said:
Hi TU160,
for me, landing office and apply sin card office are same office at 200 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
so after landing , you can apply SIN card at the same time.

the document: passport, landing paper and your sin card (start number with 9, if you have)

address:
1) 200 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
metro:Place-d'Armes(Chinatown)

2) :4110 Wellington Street, Verdun , Quebec, H4G 1V7
Building 2nd floor
metro: De l'eglise

3) 7655 Newman Boulevard Montréal, H8N1X7
Hi taoqi,

Actually, I tried to obtain SIN number. Service Canada refused me because I applied within Canada. They told me wait PR card. I'm confused.

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
missha said:
I called CIC and they are opening additional documents from 30th march. I hope they go thru my police cert. which was received by April 30th.

How long they usu take to reply to u after opening additonal documents after first stage approval? Anyone knows?

From 2010, I have noticed, they take additional 6 months :-s ... I may be wrong for the average..

Congrats to those who got their AIP and DMs..

Hello missha,
its bn a while. are you working now? hope all is well wit you. Congrats to all that got AIP and DM... We cant do anything than wait. the patient dog eats d fattest bone ...lol. It is well with all of us

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
perk said:
I am hoping that CIC-V is moving ahead and the problem is that some people are not on our list and those that are have not bothered to update us.
We just hoping...hoping & hoping. But it seem like CIC still stand in the same point and never moving. Really unfair for us to waiting that long time and can't work & can't complaint. Perk...it seem like we still need to wait another month to hear from CIC.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mila_mac said:
I recieved DM letter on March 28, still waiting news from Scarborough...
Mila-Mac i received my decision made on the 27 of march we have almost exact time and same landing office!
we will probably be scheduled for the same day!
Stay positive!

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
Hi all,

We are all on the same boat, I know this whole process is frustrating and upsetting, but try to think about how great things will be once you get your status in Canada. Be positive! :)

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
BestPlace said:
We just hoping...hoping & hoping. But it seem like CIC still stand in the same point and never moving. Really unfair for us to waiting that long time and can't work & can't complaint. Perk...it seem like we still need to wait another month to hear from CIC.
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Spouses and partners 44,912 44,208 43,902 40,763 38,514

I found these stats on the CIC website. I have always wondered why people that are having there landing say there are 20 and 30 people at the landing office with them?
I seems to me that only people applying inland would be at the CIC office to land. Well now that I have seen this Statistic it makes sense, there are a lot more spouse/sponsorships
then I thought. If you consider the small number of names on Johanna's spreadsheet it is very possible that CIC is working at full speed, but the people that they are processing
just are not on our list. So we have these pause's, people not on the list are getting their DM letters. Just my thoughts. ( does not make me feel any better but.......) I am sure that
a lot of these are OUTLAND but even if 1% were INLAND Johannas list is still missing alot of names.

mila_mac

Apr 17, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berber_amazigh said:
Mila-Mac i received my decision made on the 27 of march we have almost exact time and same landing office!
we will probably be scheduled for the same day!
Stay positive!
Yay!
Well, I called the call centre and they said that Scarborough is showing 3 months timeline now... I hope it will be sooner than that

shikon_86

Apr 25, 2012
Hey,
I went for my landing interview today. As of 10th May 2012 I am a permanent resident.
I never recived any letter for the interview. A call from my local office yesterday, now
Permanent resident. My ecas still shows in process.
Thank you guys for all help. Its been a long journey for all of us, and hopefully it will
Come to an end soon. Best of luck to everyone of you!

Heidyincnd

May 25, 2011
Woodbridge Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1 May 2012
File Transfer...
12 Sept 2012
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
25 May 2011
Interview........
5 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
LANDED..........
5 Oct 2012
Hi all,

Sorry for my such long silent. There are so much things out there need to work on so I almost did not have time to update you (actually I have not heard from CIC until last week). I just wanted to update my case and share with you some of my experiences.
My status is now " a decision has been made, you will be contacted soon"
I received a letter from CIC required to update Medical examination and Criminal and Background check back home. However, I had already submitted all of those documents and the Medical Exam is still in the valid date (actually only 30 days valid, hope it still will be accepted).
I received also work permit which is the most delightful I got now since I apply
I sent CIC a letter submitting all the required documents (passport, visitor record, medical check receipt, copy of criminal check). Explained to them that I have done all the necessary documents and whether they are good or do I need to do again. Hopefully, they will not require more. If yes, it will take me so much time to require such paper work at home.

Is there any one in the same boat with me? What would you do if you were me? How long do we need to wait under we hear further news from CIC, do you know?
Hope to hear from you soon

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heidyinchd
im so surprised about what you've got..we are exactly in the same time line which is june 24,2011 and start processing june 29,2011 but until now i haven't got a ny response or update from the cic..when did you know that you got your AIP?cause i called cic 2 days ago and they say that they are still working on april 30,2011 so don't worry they said..what should i'm gonna do now..
when did you recieve letters from cic?cause i am expecting already an update within this week or next week but sad to say that there's no update from cic..kindly tell me that complete details regarding your update from cic so that it would be my basis if i should call again cic or just wait for it..i'm so frustrated already..thank you

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
appl.sent=june 23,2011

appl.recieved=June 24,2011

start process= June 29,2011

until now,i haven't heard anything new from cic..i'm a bit worried now,,hoping there's changes this week or next week...

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
Heidyincnd said:
Hi all,

Sorry for my such long silent. There are so much things out there need to work on so I almost did not have time to update you (actually I have not heard from CIC until last week). I just wanted to update my case and share with you some of my experiences.
My status is now " a decision has been made, you will be contacted soon"
I received a letter from CIC required to update Medical examination and Criminal and Background check back home. However, I had already submitted all of those documents and the Medical Exam is still in the valid date (actually only 30 days valid, hope it still will be accepted).
I received also work permit which is the most delightful I got now since I apply
I sent CIC a letter submitting all the required documents (passport, visitor record, medical check receipt, copy of criminal check). Explained to them that I have done all the necessary documents and whether they are good or do I need to do again. Hopefully, they will not require more. If yes, it will take me so much time to require such paper work at home.

Is there any one in the same boat with me? What would you do if you were me? How long do we need to wait under we hear further news from CIC, do you know?
Hope to hear from you soon
Congrats there is life in Vegreville ;D

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johanna
kindly update our chart pls..in order for us to see who got already the updates..cause i am waiting already for my time line which is june 2011 applicant but until now.i haven't heard any news from cic..frustrated much...:(
thank you johanna:)

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
Hi

I got an aip and DM on 18 Apr. and received a letter from CIC V on 25 Apr.

On 30 Apr,in our mailbox was a letter from CIC Montreal requesting 2 photos for PR card and letting me check the info. I sent the letter back the same day.

Now still awaiting the letter for the landing interview.

Here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on June 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 10, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on April 18, to XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I know this is an exhausting process but it's an ambrosia when it 's finished. Be strong and think positive and we will be there. :)

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
i called cic today and one of the nicest agent just inform me that my first stage approval has been approved already just yesterday!!!!:),and letter has been sent to my address already so i'll just have to wait for the letter...and for now they are working for my second stage approval which i dont know when..but i'm very much happy to know that i've got my AIP approved just yesterday:)))very very happy to know!!!my long wait has come already and i have to wait for another time for my second stage approval..

just had a quick question guys...
if i got my AIP first stage approval and the letter from cic, can i change already my sin number?since i have still a valid working permit which is until 2014 but it's only a close permit..so is there a possibility that i can have an open work permit alreday so that i can now have a work that i like to engage with?hope you guys help me regarding my question..thank you and and i'm praying for all of us to have a positive outcome already especially those who are waiting still...just think positive!!!:)