+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

garry4u55

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Good Morning Everyone,
Can Anybody help me please regarding my application.when i filled my application i send my Medicial and Police clearnce now cic want again my fingerprints i m confused what going on i m very scared now.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
Irished it has got to be your turn!!! Today.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
Irished it has got to be your turn!!! Today.
That's what I thought too.
Called CIC this morning................the usual , " We are working on applications received April 30th , call back in 4 weeks "
:( :(

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
That's what I thought too.
Called CIC this morning................the usual , " We are working on applications received April 30th , call back in 4 weeks "
:( :(
Well keep your headup. Anyday now!!!!!!!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
:)
perk said:
Well keep your headup. Anyday now!!!!!!!
Thanks Perk
I'm trying to. So near yet so far !!

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
:)Thanks Perk
I'm trying to. So near yet so far !!
I see on one of the other threads they are saying that the spouse CIC people are also working on the Parent/Grandparent cases so I guess that is why everything is at a stand still.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
I see on one of the other threads they are saying that the spouse CIC people are also working on the Parent/Grandparent cases so I guess that is why everything is at a stand still.
Would make sence I suppose
Oh well, I guess I just have to be patient, at least I'm here in Canada with my hubby and baby.
I know from reading other threads how hard it must be to be away from family. :)

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
deezy said:
Hi All,

Long time lurker first time poster. My application was received on July 29, 2011 and processing started on September 6, 2011. (Please add me to the chart :) ) Now to my question...My application status currently is "in process" and I was wondering if I should wait for a request to do my medicals or take the initiative and go ahead without a request? I haven't received any other correspondence from them apart from the initial correspondence (to my sponsor - my fiancée) confirming the receipt of my application.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Don't wait for their notice. Do it earlier so that it will save some time for waiting!!
Good luck!!

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
perk said:
Perk
If the PR approved after summer, will CIC give conditional visa for the PR because spouse must be live together and in relationship at least two years to get PR. Now cic slow down the process, long wait for us. Izzit we need to get finger print from RCMP?

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
If they are really processing the applications for parents and grandparents it's really unfair... I think that if you are young and you want to start your life with your husband immigration shouldn't be on your way for that long. It's a huge problem for me and my husband to live with just one income. Wages are not as they used to be and one income is not enough for a household. Parents and grandparents are important but they are older, they come to the country as extra help for the families already based here, we shouldn't be penalized because their applications is not on time.

I hope they speed up the immigration process, we suffer way too much already waiting... I know I'm with my husband but we just want to have a normal life, we deserve it! We are young, with so much do to and contribute, immigration shouldn't hold us back for that long.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Hello

We had a very unexpected letter from CIC today telling me we should continue with MICC in Quebec and we need to fill for the CSQ.
Already ? I am a bit confused, was not aware CIC would be sending that letter so early in the process, not that we complain however.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
BestPlace said:
Perk
If the PR approved after summer, will CIC give conditional visa for the PR because spouse must be live together and in relationship at least two years to get PR. Now cic slow down the process, long wait for us. Izzit we need to get finger print from RCMP?
Maybe but a conditional PR isn't a problem. They are the same as a PR just that they maybe revoked if you are not together. Finger prints are not a problem in Canada this is very easy to do just go down to the police station and they do it there. If you coach soccer or hockey you have to have it done. So no big problems..... I would like to see them get moving. The list is nice but we really don't know
how many people are just watching this forum and haven't given their time line. So there could be a few or dozens before us. Oh well like the weather not much we can do!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
So, I called CIC again this morning just to see if I could talk to someone else
She told me " We're still doing background checks and you will have your AIP in 2 or 3 months"
::)

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
So, I called CIC again this morning just to see if I could talk to someone else
She told me " We're still doing background checks and you will have your AIP in 2 or 3 months"
::)
Maybe this is ok if they give you first and second stage at the same time. But I hope it is sooner then what she said.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
Maybe this is ok if they give you first and second stage at the same time. But I hope it is sooner then what she said.
I hope so too but as you say, if i get both together.......great !!