citlali2010

Dec 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
I can't seem to add my dates on my profile signature, or to modify anything on my profile.
I do not have access to change this, I can only modify my profile password. Does anyone know
who I can send a message to so that my profile can be fixed ?

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
try "profile" up in the top blue banner
then goto "Forum Profile Information" on the left hand side

you should be able to edit your signature there :)

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citlali2010 said:
Received husband's work permit in the mail today.

Our landing office will be Ottawa. Now we just have to wait for the landing interview.
Congrats!
i had it last week! do you think it is easy to find a job after getting the open work permit!
i applied to many jobs but still no answers :(

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
got our letters this morning dated 3rd april!!

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common law partner in Canada class.

It hs been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permannet resident status as a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Sudbury will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please note : At the time of your appointment, you and your family members,if any, will be required to present the original identification documents to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of perminent residence status will be made at that time. If perminaent residence is granted, the name that willl appear on the confirmation of perminent residnce document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

The right of Permanent Residence fee of $490 is required before you can become a perminent resident in Canada. To this date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee $490in the form of a certified cheque, money order or creditcard to the immigration centre in Sudbury when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of perminent residence document. DO NOT SEND THE FEE TO CPC VEGREVILLE.

RAAAAAAWR :)

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo77 said:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common law partner in Canada class.

It hs been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permannet resident status as a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Sudbury will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please note : At the time of your appointment, you and your family members,if any, will be required to present the original identification documents to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of perminent residence status will be made at that time. If perminaent residence is granted, the name that willl appear on the confirmation of perminent residnce document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

The right of Permanent Residence fee of $490 is required before you can become a perminent resident in Canada. To this date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee $490in the form of a certified cheque, money order or creditcard to the immigration centre in Sudbury when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of perminent residence document. DO NOT SEND THE FEE TO CPC VEGREVILLE.

Congrats Leo!!hopefully you will get the landing letter soon as Sudbury is not that bus comparing with other landing offices!!

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
leo77 said:

congrats leo. i remember it is also wednesday when I got mine,,,

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Canadagirl85 said:
Thank you everyone for the congradulations!! :D We are so excited that this is almost over. This whole thing really put us both through a lot... and our relationship through a lot! So excited to have a normal life again!!

Wishing everyone the besttttt!! Stay strong!!

Your time will come!!
congrats canadagirl....

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
johanna125 said:
Chart update as of 11-Apr-2012. Click link below. Thanks :)
Thanks Johanna!

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Berber_amazigh said:
Congrats Leo!!hopefully you will get the landing letter soon as Sudbury is not that bus comparing with other landing offices!!
thanks, and i agree its a very small office here and its never seemed busy when i've gone in to ask questions

The part of the letter that says "a final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time" is still worrying, what reasons would they have to say no? will they still question the legitamcy of our marriage?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
leo77 said:
thanks, and i agree its a very small office here and its never seemed busy when i've gone in to ask questions

The part of the letter that says "a final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time" is still worrying, what reasons would they have to say no? will they still question the legitamcy of our marriage?
no no darling your approved :) they would not say its complete and ask for the final payments if other was not. Plus you don't get first stage approval if they don't think your relationship is genuine. They would interview you before first stage to discuss the doubts they have in your relationship! Relax hun the hard part is over now its just waiting for a landing date :)

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Thx Canadagirl, my mind is now at ease, im going to go down to the local office tommorow and ask them how long the wait usually is (they have always been very helpful when ive gone in), i've just been down to my wifes work for lunch to give her the good news, she had the biggest grin on her face hahahaha.

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
johanna125 said:
Chart update as of 11-Apr-2012. Click link below. Thanks :)
Thanks for updated!! But I did not know when my landing interview will be yet.....I am still waiting the letter!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Congrats!! Me too, I got that letter yesterday, it's just that I've already paid the 490 CAN,, so now I have to wait until Montreal Office contact me.
I'm soooo happy, today I went to get my temporal Insurance Social #.
And tried to open an account, but I have to wait to get my card, but everything feels so good now,,, after a long year of waiting.

Just wanna say people who is still waiting, don't lose patient. No if you are in the processing times!!!! Remember that many of us had experienced the same.

leo77 said: