Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
Hi SL, have you heard any news? its past your timeline now
Hi Ryan,

Nope I haven't heard from them. Called them y'day and they said will send a message to update my ecas. Will wait for a week or so I guess.

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Hi Ryan,

Nope I haven't heard from them. Called them y'day and they said will send a message to update my ecas. Will wait for a week or so I guess.
Oh i see, try calling again, you might end up with a more helpful agent :) :) :)

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys!!by reading all your posts in here keeps me more excited cause therbe working on may applicants soon!!!yey!!!i am june 2011 applicants and im a bit worried cause my police clearance which i sent it together with my application before is hanging,that's why i ended up with writing them a letter which i enclosed also to my application before that my police clearance in israel is sent to israeli embassy in toronto,since police authority of israel informed me that they are not able to handed my police clearance to me personally or any other friends of mine cause it is their policy, so they informed me that they sent it to israeli embassy already that's why i just made a letter informing cic that my police clearance is in the israeli embassy already,and i don't know if they contacted already.
and one thing more is that,i am the sponsored applicant and i was able to log in into the ecas,but my husband as the sponsor wasn't able to log in into his ecas as the sponsor,he has his client id already since he has file before in cic.anyone of you guys here,knows about this problem?pls give me some posts regarding this..

@missha
kindly update my application in the chart please.

we recieved your application on june 24,2011

we started processing your application on june 29,2011

thank you and hope you guys help me on this...

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
vinlander said:
Hello,

Here are some updates on our case:

As she has not done the medical yet and we want to save time, we would like to know if anyone got experience with any medical clinic in Montreal ?
Hi vinlander,

I just did my medical recently in Montreal. It was with Dr. Sylvia Yankova in Centre médical La Plaza,
6700 De la Côte-Des Neiges Suite 125, 514-342-2941, it was the cheapest I could find - 205 CAD and they gave me an appointment the following day!

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
missha said:
Inland Chart Update:

http://goo.gl/3LXo4

Some people has not yet reported any update so i am leaving it blank.
Hey Missha,

I posted it on here but I guess it got lost with the wave of posts.
My landing interview is on March 21st in Montreal.
That is the latest update I have for the chart.

604gtir

Nov 16, 2011
update

landed on January 23, 2012
PR card came today March 15, 2012

time to get the wife job hunting... finally!!!!!

cheers

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
Oh i see, try calling again, you might end up with a more helpful agent :) :) :)
Ha ha ha,... called again... same answer.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
604gtir said:
update

landed on January 23, 2012
PR card came today March 15, 2012

time to get the wife job hunting... finally!!!!!

cheers
Good luck with the job hunting let us know how it goes!!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Ha ha ha,... called again... same answer.
I called a few minutes ago, just to see if i had any luck, and they said it is still in process, no choice but to wait :( :( :(

taoqi

Jan 19, 2012
vinlander said:
Hello,

Here are some updates on our case:

As she has not done the medical yet and we want to save time, we would like to know if anyone got experience with any medical clinic in Montreal ?
1665 Ste Catherine West, 3rd Floor,
beside metro St Mathieu and Maisonneuve,
Quebec,
H3H 1L9
514-931-0801

There have 3 doctors. there is the fast medical clinic in Montreal。 If you call them on today , they can give you appointment on tomorrow.

Go to CIC website , download the medical form : IMM1017SCLE . you need print it .

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
I am so happy!!!!! I just got a call from CIC, the agent didn't speak french, just english and I don't speak english well lol :p,,, OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH.
The agent was very kind, he told me I didn't fill in one page of the sponsorship application, so he couldn't send me the letter, but he will after I fax it (I will do it tomorrow of course) I was so surprised when I got the call ...

Thank you GOD,,, this wait hasn't been easy for my and my husband, and now we have news of our application.

We were so worried you know, but now we are sooo soo happy!!!!!!!!!!

I will fill this form in right now.. we don't want to waste more time...

:D

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
I called a few minutes ago, just to see if i had any luck, and they said it is still in process, no choice but to wait :( :( :(
:( oh well, they must be doing your applications now.. :) OMG by next week you will have an update. They updated the web site y'day saying they are processing the applications on April 30th.. And mine they received on 29th. LOL. Up to now I called them like 4 times. Lets wait & see. Hope it will be a good news.

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Gemauru said:
Thank youuuuu!!!!

Is not really an "interview".... they just confirm the info they have in the final document (you keep a copy of that one),
including the sponsored personal info, if he has any "dependents", they ask again if he has any criminal records or if he was ever deported from Canada.

They give you general info with a couple of papers about the social and the OHIP, the time you have to live here to keep your status as resident...Sign... congratulations and wait that somebody will call you to complete you SIN request.

1 hour since we came in until we left the office. It took longer the process for the SIN that the one for the landing (and the waiting time... appointment was at 08:00 but we were called at 08:30)

Documents: they only asked for passports (both, my husband and mine) I also gave them my citizenship card as I don't have a Canadian passport..
The 2 pictures: they kept one for the PR card... and the second one was "attached and stamped" on that copy they gave us stating "this is the confirmation of your permanent resident status"

I guess that's it... 8)
Thanks Gemauru... That puts me at ease lol... Also thank you for all the helpful information you have given me over the last few weeks. :)

Bob

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Guys, we got DM on March 4 and still have not recived not even one letter yet. Does anyone find these odd? I have been in touch with my immigration consultant and nothing has come on his end either. He said he is going to let me know as soon as he gets them.

Gemauru, we had one day difference on the chart and you guys landed already. I still have not received anything yet.

What should I do?