Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
Taoqi that's excellent news! Congratulations!! Looks like both stages got approved!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
taoqi said:
Hello All,

My ECAs :

We received your application for permanent residence on April 14, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 29, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on March 10, 2012 to **** Montreal, Quebec, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Congrats Taoqi and inlandme!!!

;)

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Inlandme said:
Hi everyone, i wanted to let you all know that our landing was scheduled for today and we just got back from our landing office in etobicoke. The wait was for about an hour after which the agent simply asked us to provide ids photos and check that evrything on their system was correct. It took us probably less than 5 mins. We then applied for SIN card in the same office as well.

It was so straightforward...my husband had been stressing over the word "interview" in landing interview hehe. Got ALL his documents with him for proof of our relationship pics etc. didn't need any of that. Just to hear the words congrats you are now permanent resident of canada was simply out of this world. All this wait will pay off u guys. Just stay positive, its hard but once you get through it feels like such an accomplishment.

I wish you all the very best! I wasnt able to sleep last night because of all the landing anxiety so will get some rest nowwww. I would love to answer any questions you might have...this forum has helped me so much...i would be more than happy to share my experience if anyone wants more info.
Congratulations Inlandme and Taoqi.

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
hi everyone,
my e-cas finally changed!

We received your application for permanent residence on April 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 21, 2011.

well, I believe I got AIP, right?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
lyrical said:
hi everyone,

Yes you did :D congrats

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
lyrical said:
hi everyone,

Yes you did! Congrats Lyrical,
I hope to get AIP soon, too!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
wtd said:
Finally got home from a trip. 2 more letters both from Feb 26.
1st - Sponsor approved.
2nd - Processing completed. you'll hear from the local office for final decision/landing
do you know which landing office?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
ConfusedOne said:
Thanks CanAusGal

That was exactly my doubt, i was expecting to be interviewed to prove our relationship at least that was what our lawyer said, but it seems that
we are past that. We sent the documents to get the police cert today so fingers crossed this will be finish soon ;)
confusedone,

dont worry, You are in same situation like me. They sent me a letter about police certificate and also that i have met eligibility requirement for PR and to my husband approved as sponsor. Which country they asked for your police cert.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
weerth said:
Hi guys. Nice to hear so many great news!

I have a question: I sent my application in July 2011 but my medicals were done in March 2011, they will be expiring shortly.

Should I find a designated doctor, re-do my medicals and re-send them even without CIC´s request? Should I wait?

I just want to cover everything that could possibly lead to an approval on the first stage. What do you guys think?

Thanks!
weerth,

When did the processing your application?

kuojason

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012 (updated background & 2rd medical request)
AOR Received.
March 2012
Med's Request
Oct 2012 (second time)
Hi guys,

I called in today and confirmed my AIP approved and OWP.

received application April 7, 2011;
Started April 27, 2011;

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
Hi guys, I have a question... When I sent my application for INLAND in August 2011 I didn't attach the work permit form for many reasons that don't come to question, anyhow, I called CIC and they told me that I can send it at any time just attach a letter with my client ID number and explain it's to be attached to my file.

My question is, should I send it? I can see that most people have the second stage approved nearly at the same time as the first. It's $150 dollars for the work permit and as I'm not working it is quite a bit of money for me and my husband, we are a young couple and we are not rich... Do you think I should wait? What's the normal wait for the second stage?

Thanks guys!

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
cililoca said:
Hi guys, I have a question... When I sent my application for INLAND in August 2011 I didn't attach the work permit form for many reasons that don't come to question, anyhow, I called CIC and they told me that I can send it at any time just attach a letter with my client ID number and explain it's to be attached to my file.

My question is, should I send it? I can see that most people have the second stage approved nearly at the same time as the first. It's $150 dollars for the work permit and as I'm not working it is quite a bit of money for me and my husband, we are a young couple and we are not rich... Do you think I should wait? What's the normal wait for the second stage?

Thanks guys!
Hi cililoca,

Someone got it in 4 days. In this case you can wait until you recived AIP, I think so.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cililoca said:

Thanks guys!
Hi
I know how hard it is when you are not working!
in my opinion you can just wait until you get AIP then apply for OWP online which is faster!
Good luck

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyrical said:
hi everyone,

Congrats!