+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
perk said:
Karma we had some bad weather out here in Alberta the first of the week. Lots of ice and bad roads for travel.
The Vegreville area was pretty bad. This might be what is slowing the mail down. I hope that you see the Ecas
update today or tomorrow. Good luck.
Perk
When is July Applicants turn? :(

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey inlanders!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
the weather is getting warmer !! i just want to share some good news with you!
my parents are coming to visit us this summer and i am still waiting for my AIP and OWP at least if i have a job i would take care of them!
my wife is so excited to meet her inlaws for the first time!!
Please CIC give me a AIP before June !!!
it is quite weird if your parents came to visit you and you do not even have a job!!
OMG cant stop thinking abt that!
May god hear my prayers and all the inlanders!

Cheers!

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
Berber_amazigh said:
Hey inlanders!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
the weather is getting warmer !! i just want to share some good news with you!
my parents are coming to visit us this summer and i am still waiting for my AIP and OWP at least if i have a job i would take care of them!
my wife is so excited to meet her inlaws for the first time!!
Please CIC give me a AIP before June !!!
it is quite weird if your parents came to visit you and you do not even have a job!!
OMG cant stop thinking abt that!
May god hear my prayers and all the inlanders!

Cheers!
Berber

May your dream come true. When you submit your inland application?

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
missha said:
oh wowwww.....

Congrats congrats... Guys... after my health recovery, i was rushing to send my Police check request to singapore and it was such a hassle but I am over it..

I have not read so many posts and I am reading and updating the chart... but I am so happy to see so many DM and landing dates and AIPs.

Btw, I got my letters for AIP and OWP along with it and it was dated February 25th and it was Saturday that day.. Look like CIC is working on weekends for sure :D
Hello misha, i hope you are better now.....please can u add me to the thread? i have given my information twice and i am not still added. please add me up,
thanks

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
BIG CONGRATS TO EVERYONE DAT GOT THR FIRST AND SECOND STAGE.....I AM HAPPY FOR YOU ALL! YIPEEEEEEEE!
TRY KEEP IN TOUCH AND ENCOURAGE US AS U HAVE ALWAYS DONE.
LET US KNOW HOW D LABOUR MARKET IS TREATING U GUYS AND WHAT IT IS LIKE TO FIND A JOB ASAP IN CANADA..... ALTHOUGH LIFE IS ONE STEP AT A TIME, LOOKING UP TO GOD THE ULTIMATE PLANNER.
BUT U GUYS SHOULD FILL US WITH YOUR STORIES...KEEPING OUR THREAD ALIVE
GOD'S GRACE AND SUCCESS TO ALL OF YOU AS U STEP OUT 4 GREATER TASK AHEAD!

AND 4 ALL OF US STILL WAITING...LETS LOOK UP TO GOD 4 THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT... AND AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNEL, THERE IS A BRIGHT LIGHT....VICTORY ALL D WAY FOLKS :)

andkiss

Feb 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
Today, my husband who is sponsoring me finally get the email from CIC states that our PR app was received on 16 Dec 2011. :D
now he got the UCI & file no. however, i still coudn't login the ecas by these no.
i think it take times for CIC to update ::)

wtd

Aug 30, 2011
Finally got home from a trip. 2 more letters both from Feb 26.
1st - Sponsor approved.
2nd - Processing completed. you'll hear from the local office for final decision/landing

andkiss

Feb 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
wtd said:
Finally got home from a trip. 2 more letters both from Feb 26.
1st - Sponsor approved.
2nd - Processing completed. you'll hear from the local office for final decision/landing
wtd, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ConfusedOne

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Doc's Request.
29-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
27-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and a bit confused..

I'm sponsoring my husband and we recently received 2 letters from imm; the first one saying that i am approved as a sponsor and the second one saying that my husband meets the requirements to apply for the pr, and that we need to submit the police certificate from his country (we did not submitted them with the app) so basically that the aip; and this is what e-cas shows

We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

My lawyer told me that we would have an interview before getting the aip, but we already got it.
Is there anyone in the same situation ? Does that mean that we are not going to be interviewed ? And the decision made is only for the aip or the whole process? I am really confused u.u

Thanks for your help !!

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
ConfusedOne said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and a bit confused..

I'm sponsoring my husband and we recently received 2 letters from imm; the first one saying that i am approved as a sponsor and the second one saying that my husband meets the requirements to apply for the pr, and that we need to submit the police certificate from his country (we did not submitted them with the app) so basically that the aip; and this is what e-cas shows

We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

My lawyer told me that we would have an interview before getting the aip, but we already got it.
Is there anyone in the same situation ? Does that mean that we are not going to be interviewed ? And the decision made is only for the aip or the whole process? I am really confused u.u

Thanks for your help !!
It appears that it is only first stage approval (AIP) - but Congrats!!! But with the way things are going on this forum, and if you have a straight forward, simple case you will more than likely receive second stage approval as soon as you get that police certificate to them. They will not approve you for second stage without it.

You will only be asked for an interview prior to AIP being granted if that doubt your relationship. Apart from that, everyone must have a landing interview after second stage approval, but this is more like a formality and welcome to the country type thing

ConfusedOne

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Doc's Request.
29-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
27-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Thanks CanAusGal

That was exactly my doubt, i was expecting to be interviewed to prove our relationship at least that was what our lawyer said, but it seems that
we are past that. We sent the documents to get the police cert today so fingers crossed this will be finish soon ;)

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
Hi guys. Nice to hear so many great news!

I have a question: I sent my application in July 2011 but my medicals were done in March 2011, they will be expiring shortly.

Should I find a designated doctor, re-do my medicals and re-send them even without CIC´s request? Should I wait?

I just want to cover everything that could possibly lead to an approval on the first stage. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BestPlace said:
Berber

May your dream come true. When you submit your inland application?
Hi thank you so much!!
my application was received on 18 May 2011
Hope to hear good news sooon!!!!

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
Hi Weerth

I'm in the same boat, and our dates are similar. I did my Medicals in April 2011 and i have been in process since June 2011. I phoned Immigration Canada and they said not to redo anything until and if the medicals are requested by them. I wouldn't worry, but if you need peace of mind you can phone them. I'm just holding out for AIP and my work permit firstly. Everything else can be sorted out in time if needs be.

Hope this helps!
Thanks to everyone for all the encouraging messages!! This forum has given my wife and I a way to keep sane! I must have checked this forum a million times and have never had anything to say as i didn't want to be let down by any of the information. Keep it up guys, it means a lot to even the ghosts on this forum!

Mike

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
johanna125 said:
Hi Missha. I'm confused:

I noticed that people from cells A3 to A33 in your excel sheet have details on Column B (app received) and Column C (in process) and Column E (AIP).

I noticed too that people from cell A34 (missha) down have information only in Columns B and C.

Here's my question: Where did you get your column B and Column C info? Because when I called up call center, she said it takes 11-12 months to hear from CIC about a PR application. Some forum members also here say that they wont hear from CIC un til after 11-12 months. Please clarify. Thanks.
Sorry Johanna for replying late. I have been reading post one by one and updating the chart.

You get the infor by calling CIC. Call CIC to get your client ID and they will ask you for your visitor visa or any previous visa info that made you enter Canada and then the CIC agent will issue you "client ID" and when you log on, you will see the info in column B and C.