+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
blistex said:
Hello tzing, just a question, what is your local cic office? do you know when are they going to contact you for your PR? I have in the same situation. I posted a question here but nobody's giving me an answer. :(
hi blistex,
my local cic office is Scarborough, and i have no idea when they will contact me. i've read on the forum here and on other sites that people said it takes about 6-8 weeks, which sounds reasonable. i won't expect them to contact me right away because of their known efficiency ;D, but i hope it won't take 3 months. i have also read that somebody tried calling the local office and they could tell you if they received your file from CIC.

i'm not in a rush, but i am trying to get the OHIP (health card in ontario) because it takes about 3 months before i can get it. i'm not sure where you reside, but go to the health card office and get the health card just in case.

let me know what you think.

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tzing said:
hi blistex,
my local cic office is Scarborough, and i have no idea when they will contact me. i've read on the forum here and on other sites that people said it takes about 6-8 weeks, which sounds reasonable. i won't expect them to contact me right away because of their known efficiency ;D, but i hope it won't take 3 months. i have also read that somebody tried calling the local office and they could tell you if they received your file from CIC.

i'm not in a rush, but i am trying to get the OHIP (health card in ontario) because it takes about 3 months before i can get it. i'm not sure where you reside, but go to the health card office and get the health card just in case.

let me know what you think.
thanks for the info Tzing. My local cic office is Edmonton. I already applied for my health card and SIN when I received my OWP. Yes I hope not more than 8weeks. :) Good luck to us. Thanks again.

citlali2010

Dec 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
Hello Everyone! I have been reading this blog, since the beginning. We haven't had any changes on our ECAS either, it still says in process. I will let you know as soon as I hear something. I am getting really nervous.

I am the sponsor, born in Canada and my husband is from Mexico. Hope all goes well !

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
Hi! Just wanted to share my story with you guys here. We received our second stage approval in the mail today and our landing is scheduled for march 12!!!!! Guys i want to thank all of you here. You guys have been such great support...i am sad i only found out about this forum much much later but i am so glad i did. This journey became so much easier with all the support this forum brings. So thank you. I hope and pray that everyone here receives their DMs quickly and share your success stories with us here.

Our landing office would be etobicoke. For people who may be curious, in the letter they told us about documents to bring, photographs and thats about it. Didnt really go in too much depth.

For people who have already been through the landing process, do you guys know anything about the "goods to follow" list? I dont know how it works under the inland sponsorship, but when i had landed years ago i remeber we gave them list of goods that were to follow that we could bring in without having to pay tax on our belongings back home.

Thanks again everybody. I wish you all the very best and alll the good luck!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Inlandme said:
Hi! Just wanted to share my story with you guys here. We received our second stage approval in the mail today and our landing is scheduled for march 12!!!!! Guys i want to thank all of you here. You guys have been such great support...i am sad i only found out about this forum much much later but i am so glad i did. This journey became so much easier with all the support this forum brings. So thank you. I hope and pray that everyone here receives their DMs quickly and share your success stories with us here.

Our landing office would be etobicoke. For people who may be curious, in the letter they told us about documents to bring, photographs and thats about it. Didnt really go in too much depth.

For people who have already been through the landing process, do you guys know anything about the "goods to follow" list? I dont know how it works under the inland sponsorship, but when i had landed years ago i remeber we gave them list of goods that were to follow that we could bring in without having to pay tax on our belongings back home.

Thanks again everybody. I wish you all the very best and alll the good luck!
So happy for you !!! Let us know how your landing goes!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
No news from me yet. I called CIC around 4pm and there still has not been a decision made. April folks your almost there. maybe another weel for you guys. I can't believe how fast CIC is moving. If they keep this up then they will whiz through 2011. Maybe the processing times will go back down to like 6 months again. I wonder if they are working weekends too and giving people the chance to work overtime? It sure looks like it.

Inlandme, what date was your AIP and DM How many days apart were they? Your file went from Vegreville to Etobicoke really quickly. You did not have to wait at all for your landing letter. That is amazing.

Tzing, I think it took Serendipity 1 month to get his landing letter from the Scarborough office. Anyway, let us know how long it takes for you to get it as well.

I will keep you all posted on us. I think our turn will come either tomorrow or Friday. Fingers crossed!

Ottawa_inland

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I am still trying out figure out what it means when the status changes to "Decision Made"...even though I received the AIP letters a week before this status change.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Ottawa_inland said:
hello everyone,

I am still trying out figure out what it means when the status changes to "Decision Made"...even though I received the AIP letters a week before this status change.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
If I understand correctly the situation you are describing, you probably already got your second stage approved!! :D

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
liza-laziza said:
If I understand correctly the situation you are describing, you probably already got your second stage approved!! :D
Hi Liza-Laziza ! Is your ecas status on main page (besides your name) says "In Process" or "Decision Made" ?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
angtao said:
No news from me yet. I called CIC around 4pm and there still has not been a decision made. April folks your almost there. maybe another weel for you guys. I can't believe how fast CIC is moving. If they keep this up then they will whiz through 2011. Maybe the processing times will go back down to like 6 months again. I wonder if they are working weekends too and giving people the chance to work overtime? It sure looks like it.

Inlandme, what date was your AIP and DM How many days apart were they? Your file went from Vegreville to Etobicoke really quickly. You did not have to wait at all for your landing letter. That is amazing.

Tzing, I think it took Serendipity 1 month to get his landing letter from the Scarborough office. Anyway, let us know how long it takes for you to get it as well.

I will keep you all posted on us. I think our turn will come either tomorrow or Friday. Fingers crossed!
yes I'm hoping we get great news today!! I have checked twice today still no change:-( anyone else who got aip check yet?

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
Ottawa_inland said:
hello everyone,

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Hi ottawa inland, i had the exact same thing on my ecas. No other comments but just a decision made on the front page of ecas. Depending on what kind of agent you get on the phone when you call, tell them you never received your AIP letter (we only received one for the sponsor) and that you were wondering if you needed to redo medicals orsomething else. Ask them to check for you. Hopefully he'll put you on hold and tell you that they've approved your second stage as well.

Angtao, we received our AIP on feb 21 then a week later DM.

andkiss

Feb 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
i just end the call with cic call centre agent.
i asked normally when i could access the ecas since my app was received.
the agent asked a lot of my personal info: my current address, my date of birth, phone number, client id.
then put me on hold for a minute, and told me they are now processing the app was received on 22 Mar 2011 which is same info on the website. ???

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
angtao said:

Hi, angtao and everyone,
i hope i will get the landing letter from scarborough soon. and i will definitely let you guys know when i get it.

also i went to the service ontario office to get my OHIP, i can't believe that after waiting for 40 mins, the staff told me that i need to show some document or statement sent to my current address after the AIP letter. but when i lined up to get the application form the reception didn't tell me and just asked me if i have some ID of current address, i said driver's license, he said that's all you need. then at the counter, i was told to go back with other statements. so for your future reference that if you go to get your health card, bring some statements along that has your current address that you receive AFTER the AIP letter.

i don't understand the reason behind, but it's annoying that i had to line up for nothing :S

citlali2010

Dec 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
Today I received a letter in the mail from CIC requesting more information, about a Common-Law relation that I had before marrying and meeting my husband. I already sent the information requested this same afternoon. I can now log on as a sponsor,on ECAS. In both my ECAS and in my husbands, both are in process.Here are the dates.

We received your application to sponsor XXXX on March 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 25, 2012.

So this means , the waiting game goes on...

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
guys, i am very happy to see this progress and i know i need to update chart but I am very very sick with fever, flu and cold.. and this cough is just not going away....

I will try my best to update the chart at my earliest :D