Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Thanks to you all and this forum which is the great support. I am so relieved right now. I wish everyone to get their PR As early as possible.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
missha said:
Thanks to you all and this forum which is the great support. I am so relieved right now. I wish everyone to get their PR As early as possible.
Congrats Missha !! I thought about you evertime i checked the message board this weekend lol you were right under me!! So happy you got AIP !!

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missha said:
Galaxy of Thanks to you for the good job you have done for this group. Congratulations !!!! . If I have a way of rewarding you for this good job, I will but I wish you all the best in Canada. You're a future great hero for this country of Canada.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question about documents we need to send in for canada inland application. secondly could everyone please share your reasons for applying inland. Im just curious. so on the document checklist it says we need to include an original option c printout of last notice of assesment for the most recent taxation year along with printouts of all income slips (eg. t4, t4e, t5, and t5007) Does this mean I need my option c and t4's? everytime I call into ask a question I usually call 3 times minimum to make sure I get the same answer, and every time I have called in 3 times I have recieved a different answer. when I called the first time the lady said that i need either but not both option c or t4's, the second time I called in the lady gave me the same answer untill I asked her to refer to the document check list imm 5443 (01-2012) E, after she looked at the check list she decided I should probably send in the t4's , the third guy I called gave me 2 different answers also but changed his mind about 5 times before he decided I should send the t4's.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
wolanila said:
I have a question about documents we need to send in for canada inland application. secondly could everyone please share your reasons for applying inland. Im just curious. so on the document checklist it says we need to include an original option c printout of last notice of assesment for the most recent taxation year along with printouts of all income slips (eg. t4, t4e, t5, and t5007) Does this mean I need my option c and t4's? everytime I call into ask a question I usually call 3 times minimum to make sure I get the same answer, and every time I have called in 3 times I have recieved a different answer. when I called the first time the lady said that i need either but not both option c or t4's, the second time I called in the lady gave me the same answer untill I asked her to refer to the document check list imm 5443 (01-2012) E, after she looked at the check list she decided I should probably send in the t4's , the third guy I called gave me 2 different answers also but changed his mind about 5 times before he decided I should send the t4's.
Hey !! So when you print out the document checklist there is a help document you can print as well( on the CIC website). On that it has a number you can call to get the revenue canada to send you the option C print out. I did that. I never sent any T4s. I beleive there just need to see your income and that you are employeed. I also sent a letter from my company stating my role and my salary. That was my experence :D anyone else experence anything different ?

In regards to choosing inland, me and my wife basicly did not want to do a long distance relationship. We should have did outland it would have been quicker but we just didnt want to be seperated.

Hope all this info helps:D

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u don't mind me askin Canada girl when did u apply. On a side note I just insisted the Canada immigration office in Regina and the lady told me that if my wife is staying in Canada she needs to apply inland and that if she Pplies Outland that she needs to stay in the country she applied from. Why is there so many mis informed people. It's frusterAting when immigration employees don't even understand the process.

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Hello maldita:
I applied for PRRA already, actually it was last week, and CIC office transferred my file to Etobicoke also, when did you applied for PRRA, Do you think because of PRRA they are transfering files to local office?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
wolanila said:
If u don't mind me askin Canada girl when did u apply. On a side note I just insisted the Canada immigration office in Regina and the lady told me that if my wife is staying in Canada she needs to apply inland and that if she Pplies Outland that she needs to stay in the country she applied from. Why is there so many mis informed people. It's frusterAting when immigration employees don't even understand the process.
:)
We applied march 2011. You can check everyone's time line on this thread on misshas Google document. The link is in her signature. :)

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hi maldita, i sponsored my husband, he had applied for prra, and we now got first stage approval... we spoke to the lawyer in regards to the prra and basically he said to just wait for them to contact us, but most likely, prra wont do anything until the sponsor is finished.. hope that helps!

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys!!it's been a while since i haven't posted here in the forum,but i do keep on checking this forum almost everyday cause i am very interested to know what happenings on you guys here..and im so glad that some of us got DM already and landed already,well i just have some query about my case..
i sent my pr application last JUNE 23,2011 and the cic recieved it JUNE 24,2011.. then when i checked my e-cas,i just surprised 'coz it was stated as:

WE recieved your pr application JANUARY 24,2011
we started processing June 29,2011

****so i'm confused for this message because i didn't applied my pr application last january 2011,insted i just applied last june of 2011,,,that's why i think maybe it's just a typographical error?i really dont know what is happening on my ecas..pls guys give some clarification on this...at least it can ease up my worries for now..thank you and hope to hear back from you guys asap...

congratulations to everyone who got their pr already!!!

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
angelparnes said:
hello guys!!it's been a while since i haven't posted here in the forum,but i do keep on checking this forum almost everyday cause i am very interested to know what happenings on you guys here..and im so glad that some of us got DM already and landed already,well i just have some query about my case..
i sent my pr application last JUNE 23,2011 and the cic recieved it JUNE 24,2011.. then when i checked my e-cas,i just surprised 'coz it was stated as:

****so i'm confused for this message because i didn't applied my pr application last january 2011,insted i just applied last june of 2011,,,that's why i think maybe it's just a typographical error?i really dont know what is happening on my ecas..pls guys give some clarification on this...at least it can ease up my worries for now..thank you and hope to hear back from you guys asap...

Nothing to worry about as you are still maintaining the same position in the queue. it's just a typo and you will hear from them sometime in June. keep it cool

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelparnes said:

If i were you i would really give CIC a call as soon as possible!!