Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
hatrang said:
Foss note:
Hi inlanders, since more and more people need to order Foss note now, I just put the file to Google Docs and hope you can read through to find good points for yourself when you need. The link is here: http://goo.gl/W5HR7
I didn't sort it out or doing anything, just copy and paste from whatever I read on this forum (inland thread 2010 and some other threads about Foss).
I hope the authors won't mind when I share again their posts around here.
Good luck to everybody!
Good Job Hatrang, I am impressed *thumbs up*

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Inlandme said:
Hi mishha, please add me in the list as well

Applocation received March 17, 2011
In process April 12, 2011

Thanksss :)
Sure, Thanks for notifying me :)

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
kaybee55 said:
They are working over there....

We checked e-cas and got accepted for 2nd stage today !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Submitted Jan 12/11
In process Feb 22/11
AIP + OWP Dec 19/11
PR Jan 9/12
Kaybee,

HAve you landed on Jan 9, 2011?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Good stuff everyone. I am glad our thread is alive.

Missha, welcome back. I also agree with hatrang. Can we write beside the landing date which office people landed in? I think that would help a lot. Also, you have keybee as DM before AIP.

Dominican, you must be so happy. I am so happy for you. I can't beliebe you only waited a few weeks from the letter at Scarborough. I am hoping that we get both stages at once and that my husband lands as fast as you. It has been 2 years since we have been out of the country together. I am dying fo a vacation.

Welcome to all the new people.

Hatrang, thanks for all the info. This may be too much to ask but can someone or maybe you Hatrang put together how to fill out the pages for the Foss notes? I went through your link but it was so long.

I guess sesamerush is next in line. Any news yet sesame? Also, any news yet 604 and Zoe?

Serendipity, did you get DM yet? I thought you got DM.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
hatrang said:
hey Dominican22, congratulations!!!!!!!!! Ah, can u tell how long had you been waiting for Scar office to contact you after your AIP? I heard from another thread that Scar office is very busy, so I wonder if you had to wait so long for landing interview there. Thanks for sharing in advance.
It's up to your original country,
1. how long do they consider if CR is still valid.
2. If you have any gap time from your last CR in your country to the time you flew to Canada
e.g: my case, I got my last CR from my country to apply for WP, after 4 months I got WP, however, I flew to Canada 3 months after that, that means my gap time is 4 + 3 = 7 months, I need a new CR.
You may consider the time you need to finish filling all sponsoring and PR forms too. So if it's possible, I suggest you getting the CR from your original country anyway.

Hope it helps!!

Hey missha, nice to hear from you and thanks for updating and keeping us on track. Can I ask you for one favour that adding the landing office into the chart? Like Dominican22, can we include Scarborough with landing date into PR/Landed column? Later on, other members can ask for help in case they're landing the same office, I think. I'm ok with any answer from you. Thanks a lot.
yes yes we can add as i ve been thinking about it. We r here to help each others. I will do more updates tmrw.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
missha, I just noticed that today is 10 months for you. It feels bittersweet doesn't it? I am almost at 10 months too.

I hope there is a big jump this Wednesday.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
missha said:
yes yes we can add as i ve been thinking about it. We r here to help each others. I will do more updates tmrw.
Thanks hun! All the best for you! :-*

You all are welcome about the file. I hope it helps.
I learnt everything from this forum and I'll return whatever I know to people after me. Cheers! ;D

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
angtao said:
missha, I just noticed that today is 10 months for you. It feels bittersweet doesn't it? I am almost at 10 months too.

I hope there is a big jump this Wednesday.
Yesssss... Exactt 10 monthss. *sighh*

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
hatrang said:
hey Dominican22, congratulations!!!!!!!!! Ah, can u tell how long had you been waiting for Scar office to contact you after your AIP? I heard from another thread that Scar office is very busy, so I wonder if you had to wait so long for landing interview there. Thanks for sharing in advance.
It's up to your original country,
1. how long do they consider if CR is still valid.
2. If you have any gap time from your last CR in your country to the time you flew to Canada
e.g: my case, I got my last CR from my country to apply for WP, after 4 months I got WP, however, I flew to Canada 3 months after that, that means my gap time is 4 + 3 = 7 months, I need a new CR.
You may consider the time you need to finish filling all sponsoring and PR forms too. So if it's possible, I suggest you getting the CR from your original country anyway.

Hope it helps!!
thank you very much!

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
hatrang said:
Thanks Hatrang! The letter is dated from Jan 10th, and I got AIP on Dec 21st, considering the Holidays that was quite Impressive from Sc Office!

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
angtao said:
Dominican, you must be so happy. I am so happy for you. I can't beliebe you only waited a few weeks from the letter at Scarborough. I am hoping that we get both stages at once and that my husband lands as fast as you. It has been 2 years since we have been out of the country together. I am dying for a vacation.
Thank you so much Angtao! I am extremely happy!! First I got AIP for Christmas and now got the Landing Letter for my Bday that was on Sunday! ;D! Good luck for you and your husband! You are getting closer and closer!!! Cant wait for a vacation too!!! Specially those days that feels like -24C Outside!!! :-X

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Dominican22 said:
Thanks Hatrang! The letter is dated from Jan 10th, and I got AIP on Dec 21st, considering the Holidays that was quite Impressive from Sc Office!
Wow, that's impressive 8). AIP: Dec 21, Letter: Jan 10, Landing Interview: Jan 26.
Just a month for everything. I hope CIC will keep that pace for long ;).
Thank you for sharing, Dominican22!

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
Thank you all for your comment and updates. It makes the waiting a little easier.
I hope we get a jump tomorrow, but worried that they are stuck in Jan.

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
Hi guys,

It's been now 6 months since I sent my application. At that time I didn't the OWP together with it because I didn't know that you could do that. Instead I sent an extension for my tourist VISA to maintain my status because I come from a country where you need a VISA to remain in Canada. I was thinking of sending it now so I could get both things next July (hopefully). What do you think? Should I send it now or wait for my AIP and then send it with a copy of it? I am afraid this will slow down my application process. If you think I should send it, how should I send it? What should I write on the envelope?

Thank you again,

I don't post very often but I'm always present reading all your comments and I appreciate it very much.