Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
angtao said:
Kochanie and AM, you guys both received e-mails from Vegreville? I did not know that they do things by e-mail.

Serendipity, I love your post about the lawyers and immigration consultants. We paid our immigration consultant $2500. I feel like he took us to the cleansers now that I read your post.
My communication with CIC happened via phone mainly and via regular mail. Once recieved an e-mail from CIC in regards extension of my visitor visa, but never in regards of my PR application.

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Midcityjohn said:
Just got DM! So glad to be done.
Congrats :D
GREAT NEWS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Kochanie and AM, you guys both received e-mails from Vegreville? I did not know that they do things by e-mail.

Serendipity, I love your post about the lawyers and immigration consultants. We paid our immigration consultant $2500. I feel like he took us to the cleansers now that I read your post.

Yeah, I was confused too but I called CIC an they said just a confirmation that they received the application. And I'm sure I saw couple posts here too who received a confirmation through email.

fwmello

Nov 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
angtao said:
Very good info Ryan. Thank you.

Thanks Serendipity. I will try that.

To irishred and others, I would not worry too much if the sponsor cannot log in. The sponsor can usually log in around the time that AIP is given.

tinch,patrick91,nazam80,cari04,raabhim,theprofessorswife,wlas52381,adrian_calgary,hatrang,chinga,fwmello,iamxiaogua,Deutschbug and vinlander, what does your e-cas say? Have your files go in to process yet?

I have a feeling things are going to speed up in 2012 now that there new computer system is in place and they have fixed the glitches. I hope we see more of these 12 day jumps too.

Dominican22,mr.mass and serendipity any news yet? I am dying to see more approvals for 2011. LOL
Not yet, it didn't show anything on eCAS. Have a good holidays everyone!

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
No news so far..... I'm hoping that this week we get one positive news.

I have my fingers crossed, it would be nice to have an answer before Christmas

Best of luck to everyone

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather!
i was just wondering why my wife can not log in to her e cas as she is the sponsor!
does it mean that they r working on the app?
i can log in without any problem and my e cas says app in PROCCESS

Thanks !

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Congrats, I think you are the first person from inland 2011 to be approved for both stages. Happy for you.
Midcityjohn said:
Just got DM! So glad to be done.

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hey Inlanders

No news for January applicants ??

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hello friends, i got some news to share with you guys! We received letters today from Vegreville saying they transfer our App to Vancouver Office i really dont know why!? I live in Etobicoke!! Why not to my local office (Etobicoke)? Should i flight there for an interview? I dont think so!! :eek:
Applicants from Vancouver do you guys know how busy is that Office? Do you guys have any idea why they tranfer my App to there?
Thanks in advance! And Good luck to everyone!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Cangaceiro said:
Hello friends, i got some news to share with you guys! We received letters today from Vegreville saying they transfer our App to Vancouver Office i really dont know why!? I live in Etobicoke!! Why not to my local office (Etobicoke)? Should i flight there for an interview? I dont think so!! :eek:
Applicants from Vancouver do you guys know how busy is that Office? Do you guys have any idea why they tranfer my App to there?
Thanks in advance! And Good luck to everyone!
try 2010 thread, there are some from Vancouver.

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
missha said:
try 2010 thread, there are some from Vancouver.
Thanks Missha i posted there already!

yokohamha

Dec 19, 2011
HI All,

Just wanted to share my current status.

Applied May 2011 under Family Category, current status "In Process", i am a filipino with 12 years IT experience, currently working and a Permanent Resident in Singapore. My sister is the one sponsoring me, wifey and 2 kids.

awaiting for the approval in God's time.. :)

hope y'all have a wonderful and joyous Christmas..

by the way, any suggestion for job hunting? :)

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
yokohamha, you may want to search for Family category. Since this thread is for spouse sponsorship inland, you may find the timeline won't match with your case. Merry Xmas to you too.

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
irishred please can you explain to me d details on how u went thru ur pregnancy stages since u dont have health coverage yet or do you? i am not working yet and my husband is working and he is d sponsor but i dont have health coverage and heard its expensive but we are considering to start our baby journey. i need to hear from someone that has got the experience. please explain as much as u could.
thanks in advance