06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
Angus said:
Just for a bit of clarification on your timeline. What kind of documents did CIC request from you before you even filed your application? :)
Hi Angus,

They didn´t request anything. I just put the information on the wrong field. LOL.

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
Hi everyone...

I'm new and I have spent the last four hours reading this thread FROM PAGE 1!.... I know... I;m going crazy haha

I am from Argentina, I sent my application and the received it July 28th.

Today, I found out (Thanks to you all) that I can call to get mi client ID so I'm planning to do that tomorrow...

This is very helpful!! I sometimes think that I am the only one in Canada doing this! hahaha

Thank you!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
mariela11, if you have time, reading all posts are recommended. You're not crazy. I did the same when I joined this forum and I finished reading both 2010 and 2011 thread. If you can take it, thread 2010 will give you tons of useful tips and answers.
Angtao, thanks for asking. I still can't log into eCas yet. I guess I'm still too early to worry. I'll update here whenever find something new.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Since I read completely thread 2010 inlanders, I already collected all useful posts around FOSS note there. If you need to request FOSS note or have concerns about it, you can send PM to me with your email address. I'm going to send you the note I took.
I have to tell you first that it's not a nice note since I just copied directly from Thread 2010 into a file. I made it for myself only. However, it's hard for looking back more than 500 pages of thread 2010 now. I can share if you don't mind. Cheers!

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Midcityjohn said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My application was received July 21, 2011. Processing started Oct 5th. Approved in principle letter Oct 11th. They received my OWP request Oct 26th. Nov 23 they received my medical.
Congratulations on you AIP, Midcityjohn!! Wow, you are so lucky! But tell us how you managed to get it soooo fast? You must have some connections at CIC!)

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
angtao said:
fleo, jadarius, lordsloman, tinch, patrick91, AAL1984, nazam80, schillachi, cari04, raabhim, kochanie, theprofessorswife, wlas52381, adrian_calgary, hatrang, chinga and fwmello, what does your e-cas say? Are you able to log in with your client id number? Are your files in process yet?
Hello Angtao, I just would like to know if in your Ecas app you can see if they have received your medical exams because i'm thinking about calling to ask them about it. Our files just have one day of difference, because I sent my app in march 18 and they started processing it in april 18 so, if you know something more about it just let me know, I will be so grateful.

And yes, I saw there's another app inland in July who has received their AIP in just a couple of months, so congratulations!

Sorry for my english... I'm just learning it. :D

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Schillachi said:
Umm Angus is there 2 Schillachi cuz its on the chart twice

I applied aug 29
my wife (sponsor) got an email nov 7th that application to sponsor in process
I (applicant) received a letter dated nov 7th with a client history update form (they wanted to know job history fr aug 29 - present)
I dont know what that was all about as I have no work permit nor never had one, so I cant work
I filled out the form sent express the next day
We both can log on to ecas but... It just says we received application to sponsor **** on august 29
the status is in process but no date nor does it say and we started processing on*** like most of yours do

So I dont know when they started processing but if I was to guess it would be nov 7th

I think that's what has changed in CIC since July, because it doesn't have any sense to ask you about your job history (between those dates) if they know that you were not able to work. So I think that must be the answer for why some people who sent their app in July has received their AIP..

Tht's what i think!!! :D

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Welcome to all the new people. You have to promise that you will stay right until the end and you keep us posted on new developments as things move along.

I cannot wait for the day when Jan.2011 comes in to play. We need to get through December peeps a little faster. I am really hoping for a good jump tomorrow as they did not move at all last week. I hear that before Christmas they plow through applications but I guess that is out the door.

Weerth, I wish I had an explanation as to why some of the July applicants have got AIP.

Hey July peeps with AIP, can you please copy and paste what it says on your ecas? I am curious to see what it says.

Karma, I do not know if they recieved our medical yet. I sent off a use of representative form to CIC with our OWP application as they will not tell me (the sponsor) anything about my husbands file.

hatrang, could you post all the FOSS notes info that you have on here? Would you mind doing that?

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all - my eCas is now saying Medical results have been received, but with no date

Midcityjohn

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angus, my ecas is the same way. Just says medical results received with out date under app received, app in process..however I noticed the date they added it.

liza-laziza, no I don't know anyone in CIC. Wish I did though. When I sent my app in, I just made sure to have it organized with everything filled in with an easy to read format. I organized it in sections with notes explaining anything extra I needed to say. I did my medical before I sent it in. And sent local police and FBI clearance with it. I sent my AIP letter with my app for an OWP just to be clear of the type of work permit I wanted because the form was not that clear.(a copy) I now wish I had included the app for OWP when I applied then maybe I'd be working by now.

All in all, every app seems like a roll of the dice.

SAgirl

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2012
Hi Everyone,

I finally decided to join the forum.

My processing times is as follow

We received your application for permanent residency on May 12, 2011

We started processing your application on May 26, 2011

We received the requested information on August 11, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

I am very fortunate to have gotten a intra company transfer and I’m currently working. We used a immigration lawyer to help us compile our application as my job takes me away from home which I hate and I can only work for my company. Feels like I still have a long distance relationship with my hubby :(

I must admit I am so jealous of the people who have gotten their AIP so early but I suppose I will just have to hang in there!

Good Luck to everyone :)

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
angtao said:
hatrang, could you post all the FOSS notes info that you have on here? Would you mind doing that?
Angtao, I don't mind copying and posting here at all. Actually it's easier and simpler. Just a couple of concerns:
- the note is a little messy and I'm not good enough to sit down to arrange it now. Since I copied directly from posts, some of answers were repeated. Frankly, I just can sit down and arrange the note if I need to fill a FOSS for myself ::). You need the FOSS form in front and work on it in case you want to understand my note.
- I didn't keep the authors' name in those posts fully. It's just randomly when I highlighted my mouse on posts and copied. I don't know if those authors would be ok to let me do that.
- many people didn't even care what FOSS is right now in this thread. I think it's better to send to people who really need it only to avoid diluting the thread.
- post length is limited in this thread. I can't post one time for the entire note. It should be split into a couple of posts.

If you need to fill the FOSS for yourself, I recommend that I'm going to send to you. You read, understand and re-sort note by the time you learn to get your form done. After that, you can post to Google Docs like Angus is doing with the tracking file now. It would be nice for everyone later.
Finally, if all those concerns above don't really make sense, just let me know, I'll copy the note here for you guys. Cheers!

Heidyincnd

May 25, 2011
Woodbridge Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1 May 2012
File Transfer...
12 Sept 2012
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
25 May 2011
Interview........
5 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
LANDED..........
5 Oct 2012
Hi all,

It has been a while since my last post on this forum. I've just got a letter from CIC informed that I would be refunded $75 from my visa extended application (I sent few months before the sponsor application) and they said that they have noticed that I have my visitor record which will expire by June next year. So, I guess everything is on the way just waiting for the coming news (been told by the end of December).

Wish you all good luck and a happy Christmas
Cheers,
Heidy

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Hey Everyone

Does anyone know about this ?.... so me and my wife sent in our application in march it was in process in april... which is fine... but they asked us for more work history information in I think june. We filled in the document and sent it in but it didnt update on ecas. Also she did her medical and we sent that in a month or so before we sent in our application and we have not had anything updated about that either... they didnt say that the medicals were received.. is this normal :S.. Does that gov actually take forever to do everything.... ..

Just a bit worried...

L

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
fleo, jadarius, lordsloman, tinch, patrick91, AAL1984, nazam80, schillachi, cari04, raabhim, kochanie, theprofessorswife, wlas52381, adrian_calgary, hatrang, chinga and fwmello, what does your e-cas say? Are you able to log in with your client id number? Are your files in process yet?
Nothing yet unfortuntely and we are kinda worried! We want to know if our application reached CIC for sure, it's painful waiting game but really that's all we can do right now. Uugh! We looked into volunteering but so far no luck! Also my husband's driver's license will expire soon and he needs a work permit to renew it, I believe because when we go to ICBC they said they need immigration document. Anyone knows if we can renew license with just visitor's status? He's really down and the weather doesn't help but still trying to be positive and what keeps us motivated is us being together. No way in hell I ever wanna be away from him again. I almost lost my sanity when he was not with me:( And this forum really helped us knowing we are not alone!