Inland Application 2011

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_one said:
I did ask the rep...but he was so rude and basically brushed me off and said NO its decision for stage one - according to him second stage cant happen that fast and people wait for months...which i knew was false because of this lovely forum but i didnt want to argue with him so i thanked him for his help and said good bye...
I make it a rule to call at least 3 times when I want a valid answer and usually get at least 2. U should call again. Maybe they only need ur medical and everything else is done.

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
curious_one said:
I did ask the rep...but he was so rude and basically brushed me off and said NO its decision for stage one - according to him second stage cant happen that fast and people wait for months...which i knew was false because of this lovely forum but i didnt want to argue with him so i thanked him for his help and said good bye...
On My Hubbys ( sponsor ) under sponsor it says DM
Under PR is says In Process
I will copy and paste the PR status

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on September 19, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

So if under PR says In Process and when you click on it and it shows the above message, it's only stage 1
Mine has been like this since Oct 1st and other here have been like that with months

Lab

pcheng

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-0212
LANDED..........
19-11-2012
If both sponsor and PR applicant say DM, you should be getting a letter to tell you that you will be getting a letter from local office to let you know the landing date. At least that's what happened to me the past week.

curious_one said:
Thanks for your quick response Lab - it sais DM under sponsor and PR applicant. When i log in with my iD it shows both sponsor and pr applications and both say DM then i log into my husbands which only show his pR and it also said DM

The main page for sponsor said DECISION MADE then you click on that an it shows details and at the end sais "decision made you will be contacted"

For Husbands PR main page shows "IN PROCESS" but when you clik on it it show the details and at the very bottom said "a decision has been made and you will be contacted. "

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
curious_one said:
Thanks for your quick response Lab - it sais DM under sponsor and PR applicant. When i log in with my iD it shows both sponsor and pr applications and both say DM then i log into my husbands which only show his pR and it also said DM

The main page for sponsor said DECISION MADE then you click on that an it shows details and at the end sais "decision made you will be contacted"

For Husbands PR main page shows "IN PROCESS" but when you clik on it it show the details and at the very bottom said "a decision has been made and you will be contacted. "
Sorry to say but I think it's only stage 1
But hey, your a step closer so Congrats :) :) :) :)

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
pcheng said:
If both sponsor and PR applicant say DM, you should be getting a letter to tell you that you will be getting a letter from local office to let you know the landing date. At least that's what happened to me the past week.
How long did it take for you to receive the letter? Where are you landing and how long before you land? Congartulations by the way!!! Cant wait to see the same in my mailbox :))) ONE day hehe

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My pr applicant does not say a decision has been mad when u click on it and we have aip

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
labhouise said:
On My Hubbys ( sponsor ) under sponsor it says DM
Under PR is says In Process
I will copy and paste the PR status

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on September 19, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

So if under PR says In Process and when you click on it and it shows the above message, it's only stage 1
Mine has been like this since Oct 1st and other here have been like that with months

Lab
Thanks Lab! Thats exactley how it shows...oh I couldnt help but get a little excited. Our application was so silent for sooooo long that now all this action had my hopes up of full completion so we could go visit our mother in law for christmas. But heyyyy thats ok - stage 1 is reason enough to celebrate too!!!

I hope we both get good news for stage 2 soooon! :))

Thanks for the help :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
wolanila said:
My pr applicant does not say a decision has been mad when u click on it and we have aip
Who knows how CIC works......ha ha
Mine has said that for almost a month now
But I know of some people here who have that line on their Ecas with months

We will all just contuine with the waiting game

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
curious_one said:
Thanks Lab! Thats exactley how it shows...oh I couldnt help but get a little excited. Our application was so silent for sooooo long that now all this action had my hopes up of full completion so we could go visit our mother in law for christmas. But heyyyy thats ok - stage 1 is reason enough to celebrate too!!!

I hope we both get good news for stage 2 soooon! :))

Thanks for the help :)
Exactly, enjoy this ....... 8) 8) 8) 8)
i too got all excited when I saw the line about A decision has been made but some others on here put me straight.....lol

Have a great weekend :) :)

pcheng

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-0212
LANDED..........
19-11-2012
I checked on eCAS on 16 it says DM for PR applicant it was In Progress before. The following day 17 I got the letter from CIC saying I will get another letter from local immigration office. Yesterday I got the letter from local immigration office saying I will be having a final determination interview (landing I assume) on Nov 19. So that's my timeline. I wish you the best :)

curious_one said:
How long did it take for you to receive the letter? Where are you landing and how long before you land? Congartulations by the way!!! Cant wait to see the same in my mailbox :))) ONE day hehe

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
wolanila said:
CIC is not bery consistent it seams...its always a guessing game. But as long as you have stage one it makes the waiting game a liiiiitle easier :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
Laura

We're all waiting on you
My little guy is bursting to do th e Happy Dance for you 8) 8) 8) 8)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
pcheng said:
I checked on eCAS on 16 it says DM for PR applicant it was In Progress before. The following day 17 I got the letter from CIC saying I will get another letter from local immigration office. Yesterday I got the letter from local immigration office saying I will be having a final determination interview (landing I assume) on Nov 19. So that's my timeline. I wish you the best :)
Congrats Pcheng :) :)

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
curious_one said:

That is normal for application completion, but if your medicals have expired they may require that you have an updated set done before you land. Unless you are a threat to public health or safety, they won't refuse on medical grounds.

Every case is unique.